• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Sorry your going through a bad time sweetmama I honestly know how you feel ive spent the last 3 years in similar situations.
Keep strong lovely x

Sweet mama I am sorry for all the drama with your bf's baby mamas! I hope the custody get sorted out! I have a friend whose husband finally got custody a year ago because his son's mom literally dropped him off and then only called like 2 times out of a whole year.

Wow that's insane, the youngest baby's mom wouldn't let him see his youngest son for 7 months in November 2013 5 of which she was completely radio silent and would not respond to a single message, after finding out we went to Boston for 4 days, harassed me on facebook because of it, then she ended up letting him see his son again in June 2014. From June to August he saw him a total of 4 times then in August she told him he was never allowed to see his son again because she saw me walking up main street of my hometown where she currently lives and where I met my boyfriend. He wasn't even with me at the time, she ended up facebook messaging him that night to bitch him out over it and tell him he could no longer see his son.

Sorry your going through a bad time sweetmama I honestly know how you feel ive spent the last 3 years in similar situations.
Keep strong lovely x

She's just so crazy, she threatened to kill my son, myself, herself and their child over B.S. Like and she wonders why we want custody of the youngest. She says stuff like if their son has autism she won't love him because in her exact words "Those kids are fckin ******s and Fcked up" like what kind of a mom says stuff like that? It just makes me so sad. And now her excuse for not being able to agree to a set time of One month on, One month off (it's the only amount of time my boyfriend can foresee being acceptable because of how much time he's lost and the travel involved etc.) is that she NEEDS her son. And she just is like we can go back to you coming here to visit him because I don't TRUST you. Excuse you lady but this isn't about you, it's about that child and the best for him. Not to mention she says I contribute to the stress of their situation because I disrespect her and talk negatively to her, which is funny because I don't even talk to her unless she has messaged me first and I certainly don't talk to my boyfriend about her because she creates stress for me and that creates stress for our relationship.

Gahh so sorry ladies, this is just a really touchy subject for me lol. I hate baby mama drama.

Yikes Sweetmamma sounds like the poor little guy needs to remain with you and your bf permenatly and she can do the travel and make the visits sounds like all he is to her is a meal ticket! I work in a childrens hospital and I see so much of that it just makes me sick. To think these women can have babies left and right be piss poor mothers and I cant have one! I hope and pray that justice is served and that little boy gets the love and help he needs cause God knows after having a EGG DONOR like her and being in such terrible situations that he is going to need some emotional help! Please dont be sorry for venting here that is what we are for support!!! All of this affects ttc so better out than in and what better place to share than a place that is here to support each other!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry to hear what you are going through sweetmamma, it's so difficult when you can see a solution but not be in a position to action it. I hope things improve soon :(

Afm I think I can count myself in the April showers group, temp dipped today as well as some spotting. So I think AF will show her ugly head in full force tomorrow... Meh

Yikes Sweetmamma sounds like the poor little guy needs to remain with you and your bf permenatly and she can do the travel and make the visits sounds like all he is to her is a meal ticket! I work in a childrens hospital and I see so much of that it just makes me sick. To think these women can have babies left and right be piss poor mothers and I cant have one! I hope and pray that justice is served and that little boy gets the love and help he needs cause God knows after having a EGG DONOR like her and being in such terrible situations that he is going to need some emotional help! Please dont be sorry for venting here that is what we are for support!!! All of this affects ttc so better out than in and what better place to share than a place that is here to support each other!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I whole heartedly agree with you, she didn't even start feeding him solid food till 18 months then tells my boyfriend that his son is only in 12 month clothing... :dohh::dohh: I can't even

2dpo feel like pooh. Full of cold. Anyone else in tww ?

Im in the TWW. 1 dpo. BBS are starting to feel a bit tingly. thats normal for me though :thumbup:

Sweetmamma that I cant decide if that is more heartbreaking or angering so I think I will settle for both that women should not be allowed to have children!!

Ckelly I hope you start feeling better soon maybe this is a good sign? I hope your not really coming down with an illness cause that is never any fun. Hugs to you and hoping you feel better soon! :hugs:

AFM: CD44 and at this rate Im going to not be able to test in the April thread if AF dont hurry up and show! I finished all of my meds to force her visit yesterday. My Dr. says it can take up to a week after the last pill before she arrives so if I calculate that out I should see her by March 26 which would put O around April 9 with a possibility of testing on April 23 and a due date of December 31 hmmm NYE baby that could be a fun way to start the new year!!

mrsverhey I hope AF gets to you when she is meant to. It's weird to think that we wish she will turn up sometimes. My last cycle was 54 days, are yours ever regular? I also have PCOS.

mrsverhey I hope AF gets to you when she is meant to. It's weird to think that we wish she will turn up sometimes. My last cycle was 54 days, are yours ever regular? I also have PCOS.

I also have PCOS but I go in spurts I will have to use provera to start then I will have like a 28 day cycle then next will come on its own its like 32 days then a 35 day cycle and then nothing till I take provera again :( Its so frustraiting! It gets hard cause I feel like my body is just taking its sweet ole time and Im over here like hey your not getting any younger lets get it together already!

Absent AF is beyond frustrating! I send regular cycle vibes to you who are waiting for her.

sweet mama- you've got your hands full! You will be an awesome mommy to one of your own that's for certain!

AFM: I've had some light pink cm which I've never had before!? I got a blinker smiley on advanced opk this am so time to start bding through Monday when DH leaves town. I'll join you in the 2ww sometime next week...

Hi all I too hope you get af soon huni.
Sweetmama hang in there lovely.
Full of cold but cracking on as they say glad your in the tww too Tankel :)

Mrsverhey I have never heard of provera? What's that for? I'm starting vitex this month as the shortest cycle I have had since BCP has been 40 days! Soo annoying, and yeah not getting any younger...

Mrsverhey I have never heard of provera? What's that for? I'm starting vitex this month as the shortest cycle I have had since BCP has been 40 days! Soo annoying, and yeah not getting any younger...

It is a med my dr prescribes whenever my periods decide to just not show up. Here is some info I took from online about it.

Medroxyprogesterone (Prover) is a type of female hormone (progestin). This medication is similar to the progesterone that your body naturally makes and is given to replace the hormone when your body is not making enough of it. This medication has several uses. In women who are not pregnant and not going through menopause, this medication is used to treat abnormal bleeding from the uterus and to restore normal menstrual periods in women who have stopped having them for several months (amenorrhea).

Medroxyprogesterone is also used as part of combination hormone replacement therapy with estrogens to reduce menopause symptoms (e.g., hot flashes). Medroxyprogesterone is added to estrogen replacement therapy to reduce the risk of cancer of the uterus.

Welcome Eastcoastmum date has been added good luck huni x

Absent AF is beyond frustrating! I send regular cycle vibes to you who are waiting for her.

sweet mama- you've got your hands full! You will be an awesome mommy to one of your own that's for certain!

AFM: I've had some light pink cm which I've never had before!? I got a blinker smiley on advanced opk this am so time to start bding through Monday when DH leaves town. I'll join you in the 2ww sometime next week...

MrsVerhey - She shouldn't really and that's why she's already lost one to Children's services and One the dad has full custody of and her supervised visitation and then there is the lil babe who really shouldn't be in her care. It angers and saddens me too.

Salembaby - Aww thanks, I already have one :) he's 6 and my little pride and joy. We struggle because he has undiagnosed as yet ASD and OCD, as well as ODD and ADHD but I wouldn't have it any other way, every milestone he reaches is a joy. I also have 2 that I gave up for adoption and a daughter who passed away 3 years ago this past January in Utero at 25.5 weeks gestation. So a rainbow baby and a true family with my boyfriend would be so nice. He's a great dad to his oldest child and I'd really like to make our family complete. So this situation just really rocks me to my core having to deal with that.

AFM CD 4 and not much to report. Hopefully this is my month though, gonna time it a lot better than I did before with the SME method :) Temping yesterday because my AF wasn't all the way gone and today I'll check for CM and CP and monitor symptoms :)

Sweetmama I know the courts are a pain in the arse but one would think if she has already lost one child to Childrens Services it shouldnt be that difficult for your boyfriend to get full custody of the babe. However I know that what seems as an obvious no brainer to us is usually the longest most drawn out process with the court! Sorry about your loss wow 25.5 weeks a loss is always hard but I feel like it would be even harder to cope with that far along if you dont mind me asking and please dont be offened or feel like you have to answer cause you dont but do they know the reasoning for this to happen to your angel baby? Is it something you will have to worry about with your next pregnancie Im sure you will worry some cause how would you not but will there be reason to be extra concerned?:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->