• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Well its official I'm on this thread trying. This is our 8th cycle and I'm hoping last because I really want to get pregnant. I'm over it already lol... CD 1 for me so I'll be starting testing likely the 9th or 10th

Hi sweetmama sorry the witch got you! I hope you get your bfp this cycle xx

Morning you lovely lot.
Welcome kakae, rubyrainbows and Kariss I will add your dates for you.
Lots of luck for april BFPs x
Sorry af got you sweet mama fx april is your month x
Emmy the getting jiggy seduction dance fell flat lol he fell asleep looks like tonite i will have to step it up a gear.
Baby dust lovelies xx

Hi sweetmama, sorry the witch got you Fx for a Christmas sticky bean next month. CKelly sorry the seductive dance didn't work :p OH can be so unsympathetic sometimes :D

AFM I'm 12DPO but feeling out this month, no symptoms apart from cramping which is usual for AF and bloating but I think that's down to the mint tea I drink and the amount of eggs I consume daily... 0.0

Morning you lovely lot.
Welcome kakae, rubyrainbows and Kariss I will add your dates for you.
Lots of luck for april BFPs x
Sorry af got you sweet mama fx april is your month x
Emmy the getting jiggy seduction dance fell flat lol he fell asleep looks like tonite i will have to step it up a gear.
Baby dust lovelies xx

Whaaaaat! Your hubby doesn't know how lucky he is!! Haha my OH would be doing air punches if he got the chance to bd! I am such a bad wife! lol

Sweet mamma have my fingers crossed for u huni.
Emmy he literally cracked up laughing at me and my attempts we ended up to busy laughing but ive warned him tonight is on and winked at him he. Not sure whether he looked scared lol x

I think I will be testing on 1 April. Just realised that if it is positive I can tell DH and he will think I am pulling an April fools joke. Too funny!

Welcome Victoria oh yes didn't think of that lol.
Good luck huni x

Jumping in here, as I wasn't fortunate enough to get a BFP this last cycle. I'm currently only on CD03, but I will definitely be testing in April and hoping to give myself a BFP for my birthday, which is April 20th. Looking forward to following along with everyone in the meantime!

Hi blinker lovely to have u here joining us I will put you on our date to be confirmed let me know when you will be testing.
Good luck huni x

I won't be in this one :cry: DH is going out on the ship for a month or so (He's USN) so we won't be catching the next two eggs in April (1st and 29th)

So sorry ladynavybug that must be so hard. Please stick around and chat with us we are here to support u x

So sorry ladynavybug that must be so hard. Please stick around and chat with us we are here to support u x

I was scheduled to start Clomid next month too, but thats on hold as well now. Thank you for the support

Curious as to how you ladies all feel about having a Christmas baby? I can see the benefits (cuddly little newborn in such a festive time, great Christmas present), but also the downsides too. If I conceive this month I would be due 10 December and my DS will be 14 months so I worry a little that his first "real" Christmas might not be great. Last year he was only 3 months old so he was just kind of there and if I have a week or two old newborn this year I can't imagine I will have much energy for making it special.

My sister was born Xmas Eve and my Uncle the day after Xmas, really didn't change much at either time (granted one was before my time lol) My brother is only 14 months older than my sister and it didn't really change much for him on Xmas.

Hi Victoria, tbh I'm happy to have a baby whatever month, we got married just after christmas a its a rather special time for us. I appreciate your situation in terms of making it special for your first little one but equally I imagine you can make it special no matter how new the second little one is. I would try not to dwell on when a baby will be due or conceieve as I'm sure your aware pregnancies can be unpredictable (not that I have had one mind you) but equally cycles can be off a little hear and there. Personally I can't wait to get my BFP one day (sooner rather than later) and of that means a Christmas baby then I'm happy :)

I'd like to join as well. Plan to test April 11th.

If I get pregnant this cycle I will be due Dec 21st. I'm fine with a Christmas baby. My DS was 13 months at Christmas last year, and barely knew what was going on. I don't think having a newborn will ruin Chistmas in any way for your DS, Victoria. Quite the opposite, in fact. I think he will be thrilled to have a new little brother/sister for Christmas! What better present is there than that?

Welcome trea0025 will add u huni good luck for april x
I see what your trying to say Victoria as my little boy was 4mths at his first christmas and 18mths the one just gone if im honest he was just so in awe of it all bless him so so excited about all the new toys he barely moved from the same spot all day surround by half of the toys he hadn't opened as he loved the very first gift.
Im sure when the time comes you will have enough energy to go round lovely :)

I would love a December baby what a lovely Christmas present for the family x

I feel like I've waited to start TTC for so long based on other things happening in my life that any time is a welcome one for me at this point! The only thing I wanted to avoid was being super huge and hot in the summer, but at this rate, I won't have to worry so much about that.

Sweet mamma have my fingers crossed for u huni.
Emmy he literally cracked up laughing at me and my attempts we ended up to busy laughing but ive warned him tonight is on and winked at him he. Not sure whether he looked scared lol x

Haha it sounds like you two have fun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->