• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Please add me. I will be testing on April 1st... hopefully I will be able to tell my Husband by Easter that I'm pregnant and that we will have a healthy baby by Christmas. This is my 6th cycle. Fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone.

My first was a Christmas baby, her due date was actually Christmas day but was born the 27th. I would love another Christmas baby, the time of year doesn't make much difference to me. I'm not getting any younger, so the sooner the better for me!

Welcome Enmaree and Dani88 I have added your dates good luck for april x

My first was born January 15th so I was heavily pregnant over Christmas and I loves it! Such a lovely time of year to be big and cosy and relaxing haha! I do totally understand how it would be hard with another small child because this last Christmas just gone my son was almost 1 and I was running around doing all sorts getting his first Christmas to be perfect and it was all about him but in the same respect he would have been just as happy if I had a newborn and just did none of that! Personal preferences really. Xx

I'm going to join.
I'm unsure of my testing date as yet because my beta still hasn't quite yet returned to negative. I'm hoping for a rainbow. I will probably be testing the end of April, but I will keep you informed.

Lost7: sorry for your loss. Is there a reason why you have lost so many? I hope you don't think I am being nosey and you don't have to say. Just wondered if you had had any investigations? I have lost aswell so I can imagine how hard it is loosing so many xx

Lost7: sorry for your loss. Is there a reason why you have lost so many? I hope you don't think I am being nosey and you don't have to say. Just wondered if you had had any investigations? I have lost aswell so I can imagine how hard it is loosing so many xx

Thanks hun. I've begged and begged for investigations but because I've not had 3 in a row - they won't do anything! :(

Welcome lost7 my lovely I have my fingers firmly crossed for u. Good luck x

Welcome Desiree I have added your date for you. Good luck huni x

Thanks hun. I've begged and begged for investigations but because I've not had 3 in a row - they won't do anything! :(

So have you had successful pregnancies in between the losses? I just kinda assumed from your signature that you have lost 8? It breaks my heart, TTC is so hard and mc is just awful! It seems crazy that some women really have a lot of "bad luck" as the doctors would put it. It can't just be that surely!

Fingers crossed for your rainbow this April xx

Hi can I join? I already feel late to this thread and it isn't even April yet. I'm just about due to O. I hope I can keep from poas until April 4th

Hello Tankel I will add your date for you. I will be 1dpo tomorrow and so need to do the baby dance tonight just to Makesure I gave it my all lol.
Good luck huni x

So glad to see so many new names to the thread and so many from March Im excited to go through this with so much support!

Ckelly you better BD to night nothing wrong with covering all your bases right? I mean it really cant hurt to have more than enough love :)

AFM: I never in my whole life have wanted AF to show so bad I am currently CD 42 and have two more days of the med that is supposed to make her show I feel like time is just waisting away waiting for her I could have already been in the tww if she would have showed on time but here I sit waiting ughhh I hate this part!!!

Well good luck lots of prayers and baby dust to all of us!!!

Mrsverhey I really hope she shows soon we need you back in the running.
Im so on it tonight lol can't wait for the tww ..... X

Can I join for April 13th? I'm gonna try hard not to give in and test before then. I drove myself nuts this month testing from 7dpo just to see bfns. I think I stressed myself into having a late period. Hoping April is my month. A first child would be a fantasic Christmas gift for me and DH. Do you ladies have any suggestions on what reasonably priced ovulation sticks to purchase? And is temping something I should absolutely do? I'm very new to all of this. Any suggestions are appreciated. <3

Ugh this AF is doing a number on me CD3 and it sucks. Good luck to all you ladies.

Hi lady Elle welcome to the april thread.
Personally I don't temp however I do know a lot of others do and find it useful.
I have in the past used opk I got them from Amazon you get a big bunch for a few quid.
Good luck this month huni fx for x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->