***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Also, has anyone else been sleeping weird? First, I can't seem to stay at sleep for anything. I toss and turn and can't get comfortable. And also, i'm in bed earlier, and awake earlier... which before I was in bed by midnight and awake by 10am... So how come that changed!

I'm the same with sleeping, was always a night owl but now I'm ready for bed by 10pm if not earlier and wide awake at some ungodly hour.

Think the hormones are hitting me hard, have spent the last couple of days feeling absolutely miserable and weepy, then earlier today I burst into tears because the vets messed up the appointment for our kitten!

Congratulations Beth! And welcome!

I get up at 4:20am, so I was always in bed by 9 (sad I know), so that hasn't changed but I've been waking up at least two times during the night and feeling restless but then completely tired when I have to get up.

I am with you all on the restless and tired and not sleeping but SO SO TIRED! I've had to force myself to eat! Thinking of another bowl of oatmeal though. I have an Early Head Start lady coming this morning to talk to me- REALLY need to clean my house up a bit, which I haven't been able to do because I've been feeling sick! Just doing the kitched wll help. I did the stinky part of that last night.

Hi ladies and welcome to all the new bfp's. I hope everyone is well.

I have been spotting and went to the doctors yesterday but since my 1st appt isn't until Thursday they wouldn't see me. I ended up going to the ER room. Because of my blood type they gave me a rhogam shot which hurt and is still sore. They did a blood test to test my hcg levels which was 19659 so hopefully that will be higher not lower when I go to my appt tomorrow. They also did an ultrasound but I didnt get to see anything. They said there were heart tones so I'm trying to stay positive. I will def keep you ladies updated after my appt.

I have been spotting and went to the doctors yesterday but since my 1st appt isn't until Thursday they wouldn't see me. I ended up going to the ER room. Because of my blood type they gave me a rhogam shot which hurt and is still sore. They did a blood test to test my hcg levels which was 19659 so hopefully that will be higher not lower when I go to my appt tomorrow. They also did an ultrasound but I didnt get to see anything. They said there were heart tones so I'm trying to stay positive. I will def keep you ladies updated after my appt.

Hope everything goes ok for you!! Im about to go now for a very early scan at 6 weeks I guess i should get my hopes up to see anything if you havent and nearly a week on xx

Lou - thanks but I wouldnt worry about seeing your LO at ur scan, when I said I didn't see anything it was because they wouldn't let me see the screen. Some other ladies have had early scans and you could cleary see their beanie. I'm hoping that @ my appiont tomorrow they will let me see. Fx'd

I can't tell if my symptoms are getting worse or not. Yesterday it seemed that everything was just little twinges and light painfulness of the boobies. And the day before everything was much worse. Full on cramping, and boobies too painful for a bra.

Today I seem to be having full on cramping and painful boobies again... and I feel like a COW with the bloating that I have...

Also, has anyone else been sleeping weird? First, I can't seem to stay at sleep for anything. I toss and turn and can't get comfortable. And also, i'm in bed earlier, and awake earlier... which before I was in bed by midnight and awake by 10am... So how come that changed!

Me too, tossing and turning all night long!! Can't find a position that is comfortable. I also am falling asleep easier and then waking up earlier than usual... but then I just want to lay in bed... so lazy. Starting next week I have to leave the house before 6:45 instead of 7:30, so that's going to be a hard adjustment for me. I need more sleep... if I nap when I get home, it's hard to get up for dinner.

I have been spotting for a while now but yesterday it turned bright red and lots of it. I had my levels checked yesterday and my hcg is still rising and doubling. I am going in for an u/s in a few hours and not sure what to expect. I know that it is probably a slim chance that this baby will hang on but I don't want to give up just yet. If I lose this one this will be my third in a row, I just don't know if I can go through this again.

Please stick, please stick!

I will let you know how it goes.

Hey! Can you add me please, got my first ever BFP last week and from what ive worked out my bubba will be due 22nd April.

I went to see a psychic in feb and she said id get pregnant around Easter but my baby is due Easter weekend, im thinkinhg thats what she must have meant by the Easter thing!

ncmommy - FXed for you. I hope things go well, hang in there. :hugs:

Congrats Dolly and welcome. Lovely pic of the hibiscus, one of my favorite flowers.

I pray that everything will be fine for you, ncmommy and nadira! Keep us updated! :hugs:

Hi,
can i join you? after 20 cycles i finally got a bfp on a cb digi today, my due date is 27th or 28th April xxx

I've just managed to eat my first proper meal in several days and I feel so much better and ready for a nice early night.
I've only really been able to nibble on cheese sandwiches and drink water and hot chocolate recently. But I've just eaten mash potato, baked beans and a mince pie (couldn't face the pastry though).
Not the nicest sounding meal, but it went down very well...hopefully it will stay down now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->