***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

chelseaharvey, replied on your other post, but really pleased for you! :hugs:
ncmommy, thinking of you and hope you get the results we're all praying for. :hugs:

ncmommy- hopefully everything is fine but I can't believe what you must be feeling!
Caro- I'm right there iwth you- I've been eating non-stop, but not small amounts. It's the only thing that makes me feel better! I've had 2 packets of instant oatmeal (super quick so i'm eating within a minute of getting out of bed) 2 oranges, a peanutbutter cookie (the place I went was out of bagels - well tehy had ONION EWW) to hold me over until I could go get 2 bagels with cream cheese and one iwth tomato. I've eaten one of those so far- will eat the other in almost 2 hours I'm sure! I brought more fruit and crackeres with me to work because it's only 1pm here and I don't get off until 8pm.

I'm totally fed up- been spotting for about 3 days and its getting worse. I've had some blood taken today for progesterone levels will have to wait and see.

I'm also feeling crampy and cant help having that sinking feeling after 3previous mc xx

Sorry that your feeling so down. It must be hard to stay positive after what you've been through.

I've been crampy too though, and i've read that it's actually a pretty common symptom. My thoughts are with you. :hugs:

Best wishes ncmommy!!! I hope the bloodwork gives you some good news tomorrow! Good idea to take it easy and try to rest.

Moonmama - I hope this one is sticky for you!!! Crampy seems normal to me at 5.5 weeks, that was when I was cramping quite a bit too. I hope it is just normal baby getting comfy cramping!!

:dust: to us all!!!

Heartburn just came on strong.... no Tums in sight and at work, so nothing I can do!!!

hey i was wondering if i can join in due april 3rd, i had a scan at 6+4 and everything looked great!

Welcome! I'm also due the 3rd.

Heartburn just came on strong.... no Tums in sight and at work, so nothing I can do!!!

Ugh, I feel you. Been having horrible heartburn all day and nothing seems to help. Just want to go and take a nap :sleep:

ncmommy- I hope they give you good news. FX for you.

Ok- Most of you probably wont try this because it's weird- but drink a tablespoon of vinegar! There isn't enough acid in your tummy to digest food so the vinegar will help with that. Most people don't believe me and I didn't until I tried it but I've always found it to be effective (my mom's a hippie lady)

Wow MissFox I will have to try that I seem to get heartburn at bedtime.

I have my dr appt ladies. I am still anxious and nervous...praying all is well

reedsgirl - GOOD LUCK!!! I can't wait to hear what they say!

Miss Fox - I think you might be right. I just ate a spinach salad with balsamic vinegar dressing and sunflower seeds and I feel a bit better. That was before I read your post, how interesting!! I just figured it was the ONLY thing I had, so I would try eating to see if I felt any better.

On that note, in What to Expect, the author says that frequent heartburn when PG may correspond to a full head of hair when the baby is born... food for thought I guess.

Jazzycat I had killer heartburn with my ds and he was a baldie. LOL he has a head full of curls now. :) I always had heard that though

I hear they say that about the hair- but I always enjoy all the old wives tales. Yea- I LOVE the vinegar trick. I'm just working on feeling like POOP today. I've been eating constantly because everytime I go for more than an hour iwthout food I get nauseous. BOO. At least the food is going down. And bagels are delicious. Just like oranges and grapefruits!

Thank you for the welcomes ladies x

Mcmommy, i hope you get some answers soon and its good news xxx

Moonmomma, hope the bleeding stops and everything is ok x

To everyone else, its going to take me a while to get to know all your names, but bare with me, i look forward to spending the next 7-8 months chatting to you all xxx

hi hope you are all feeling well.x

i was just wondering if anyone i superstitious cause i have had such a bad day today.

first off all my small mirror fell on the floor and i trod on it and it broke. OMG

then i was driving to go and my eyes tested and i aw just the 1 magpie!!

i think the world is against me i'm starting to get really worried no that this is a sign something is going to go wrong :(

Probably just another myth.... they can be fun to ponder... :)

Looking forward to your results, maybe we'll have our first official set of April Sweet Pea Twins!

laura - I wouldn't worry about it. Bad days happen. I think you are looking into it too much. Kick your feet up and relax, hun.

I hear they say that about the hair- but I always enjoy all the old wives tales. Yea- I LOVE the vinegar trick. I'm just working on feeling like POOP today. I've been eating constantly because everytime I go for more than an hour iwthout food I get nauseous. BOO. At least the food is going down. And bagels are delicious. Just like oranges and grapefruits!

I have eaten a whole pound of cherries today! LOL But it does seem like when I eat constantly then my belly feels right.

That's my only solution to not feel like I did yesterday! It's horrible really- more worried about my little peanut! I broke blood vessles around my eye while violently vomiting yesterday! Need to avoid that!

laura - I wouldn't worry about it. Bad days happen. I think you are looking into it too much. Kick your feet up and relax, hun.

i'm trying not to but i cant help it.x just need to get the the 12 week mark now and i think my mind will rest for a while as soon as i see babys heart beating

Miss Fox - I'm sorry you don't feel well again today! I'm hoping I am not headed down the same path!! Let you know tomorrow how I'm feeling!

For sure!!! I'm doing better today than I was yesterday! Hope I can keep a handle on it! I'm working very early the next few days and really need to keep a grasp on it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->