***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I have been spotting for a while now but yesterday it turned bright red and lots of it. I had my levels checked yesterday and my hcg is still rising and doubling. I am going in for an u/s in a few hours and not sure what to expect. I know that it is probably a slim chance that this baby will hang on but I don't want to give up just yet. If I lose this one this will be my third in a row, I just don't know if I can go through this again.

Please stick, please stick!

I will let you know how it goes.

My thoughts are with you!! Let us know right away how the DR visit goes. :hugs:

Got really sick feeling yesterday afternoon, no puking, but felt like I had the flu. I went for a walk at the beach and the fresh air really helped. Just was hard to pull myself out of bed. Still had a hearty appetite for dinner. I was making homemade falafel and a drop of hot oil shot out at me and luckily I closed my eye just in time, so it only burned the inside of my eyesocket, but not my eye... what a night!! Had to sit with an ice pack on my eye the rest of the night. Today it seems fine, just a small burn.

Anyway, today I am feeling okay, but thinking the MS might be on the way after how I felt yesterday... we'll see. At this point, I am used to the sore BBs and almost don't notice that anymore. Cramping seems to have really faded, might also be b/c I am wearing maternity pants, which are so much looser and more comfy!!

Hi ladies and welcome to all the new bfp's. I hope everyone is well.

I have been spotting and went to the doctors yesterday but since my 1st appt isn't until Thursday they wouldn't see me. I ended up going to the ER room. Because of my blood type they gave me a rhogam shot which hurt and is still sore. They did a blood test to test my hcg levels which was 19659 so hopefully that will be higher not lower when I go to my appt tomorrow. They also did an ultrasound but I didnt get to see anything. They said there were heart tones so I'm trying to stay positive. I will def keep you ladies updated after my appt.

Good luck. your levels seem nice and high. FX all goes well for you

hi girls havent been able to get on much for a few days. We've spent all day at my sons hospital appt. It was only a check up and we actually saw the doctor for 2 mins but it was at birmingham childrens and they are always running behind and traffic was hurrendous. sorry you probably didnt want to know that just had to have a little rant lol. Well im off to bath the kifds and get them in bed.

I'll be back later to update.

welcome to all the new mommies and thinking of you ncmommy xxx

Had my scan today & got to see the heartbeat which has been such a relief for me as i have no symptoms at all so was worried.. Def worth paying for & has gave me the reassurance that i needed

Ncmommy thinking of you hope all goes ok ***hugs***

hey i was wondering if i can join in due april 3rd, i had a scan at 6+4 and everything looked great!

chelsea - that's great news. I am so happy to hear it, since my symptoms have been slowing down and I don't have another appt until the beg. of Sept. I wish I could get an early scan, it is just so hard for me to really believe still.

Congrats luvmyangel!!! Happy for you! Welcome.

well my due date has been put to April 3rd. will have another scan on sept 22, see how I measure then :)

7 weeks today!...and the dreaded ms hit me at 6 weeks 2 days. I have found that if I put a banana in a bowl next to my bed before I go to bed and then eat it when I first wake up I feel better in about 10 minutes...for a while, I have to eat something substantial after that or I start feeling sick again.

Until yesterday it was just the morning, but yesterday and today I felt queasy on and off all day. Even though I don't feel like eating I am making myself do it because I know I would feel worse if I didn't. No throwing up yet, thankfully.

Have also been exhausted the last few days, and feeling sleepy on and off- not sure if this is a symptom or just due to the heat we are having in Tokyo this week- around 38 deg C (100 F) the last few days, with high humidity, it's just nasty. I wish I hadn't loaded up my work schedule so much for this month but at the time I was arranging it I didn't know I was pregnant!

Hope everyone is doing well- I have my 2nd scan this Saturday, really hoping to see a heartbeat!

In my first pregnancy I would keep packets of crisps and tubs of crackers by my bed so I could scoff first thing in the morning and through the night if I woke. Also DH would make me toast first thing in the morning before I could sit up.

I don't recall seeing anyone from Tokyo on here, cool! i love Tokyo. We went to Japan for our honeymoon and spent some time in Kyoto, Tokushima and Tokyo. Sadly the rainy season came a month early so our holiday was a bit wet but Japan's amazing!

Good luck at your appointment tomorrow nadira, I hope it goes well.

:hugs: to ncmommy. It's so hard. Fingers crossed for you. And anyone else who has spotting or is worried about their bean's stickiness.

My boobs became less sore today which worried me a while except I'm still having cramps and am still veiny and my digestion is still something else! So bloated and burpy, heartburny even and general indigestion. All not normal so hopefully a sign things are still going ok.

I have been spotting for a while now but yesterday it turned bright red and lots of it. I had my levels checked yesterday and my hcg is still rising and doubling. I am going in for an u/s in a few hours and not sure what to expect. I know that it is probably a slim chance that this baby will hang on but I don't want to give up just yet. If I lose this one this will be my third in a row, I just don't know if I can go through this again.

Please stick, please stick!

I will let you know how it goes.

Have got everything crossed for you ncmommy, good luck x

Soooo... i feel really embarressed to ask this, and it's SERIOUSLY tmi.... :blush:

but has anyone else been having TOO much CM down there? I feel like there is a waterfall coming out of me!!

ncmommy :hugs: I so hope everything is ok for you hun

Casey, yep every now and then I swear I've peed my pants or something but its just cm!

been feeling less sick today, have adopted the little and often method of eating which seems to help :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is ok :) xx

Thank you so much for all the well wishes, it really means a lot to me!

Basically, they don't know what is going on. My cervix is closed and my lining is thick. She said she saw some blood but that it looked old. Big thing is though that they did not see ANYTHING on the u/s, no sac, no nothing. She was worried it was ectopic and checked my tubes but saw nothing there either. She is very surprised cause my hcg levels are very good and rising. I'm stumped!!!!

I'm getting more blood work tomorrow and she told me it could be 3 things: if the levels drop=miscarriage, if the levels stay the same=ectopic, if they rise=could be a twin pregnancy that is slow to develop.

So, I'm playing the waiting game. I'm still bleeding but I have not actually had blood on my pad it is just when I wipe and I have not had cramps.

I'll keep you all updated tomorrow. I was told to stay off my feet and rest.

Hi Ladies and hi all new ladies too, congrats!

ncmommy what a nightmare for you! I'm so sorry your going through this and i hope you have some answers soon!:hugs:

I'm totally fed up- been spotting for about 3 days and its getting worse. I've had some blood taken today for progesterone levels will have to wait and see.

I'm also feeling crampy and cant help having that sinking feeling after 3previous mc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->