***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

The all day ms didn't hit me until 6 weeks. Been lucky to not be throwing up, but I do feel very nauseous almost all day long.

Stupid thing to be excited about but I just blew my nose and there was blood in it! I never had any sort of nose bleed before preg but it spotted all the way through my last one. Other developments include being the size of an ox with bloat and my first bit of itchy nipple. Happy days!

Welcome to all the new ladies.

How is everyone feeling?

Lazy, boobs are huge, cranky, bloated, backache, headaches accompanied with light headedness, and cravings.

Some could be self induced... aka the cravings! lol

uuugh still feel like crap. dr said benedryl is fine so i'm going to take 2 tonight and hopefully pass out early. i HATE summy colds.

Welcome to all the new ladies.

How is everyone feeling?

Lazy, boobs are huge, cranky, bloated, backache, headaches accompanied with light headedness, and cravings.

Some could be self induced... aka the cravings! lol

The cravings can be fun. Might as well enjoy them before ms kicks in.

uuugh still feel like crap. dr said benedryl is fine so i'm going to take 2 tonight and hopefully pass out early. i HATE summy colds.

Hope your cold goes away.

On nights just had Chinese , ate a few mouth fulls and now feel :sick:

Just got my BFP!!!

The baby's due date is April 20th.

girls i might sound rather thick now but how do i get the april sweet peas pic in my sig?

the last 3 days my ms has really kicked in... gagging dry heaving not wanting to leave the toilet bringing up stuff... so gross but haven't had this before only the nausea so I am going to take this as a good sign to help me through till the dr thursday... at work right now so when I get home will catch up on all the chatter with you ladies as it is impossible to read through so many pages at work

Tasha maybe you can put the siggy code on the front page for the April sweet peas logo so it's easy to get to x

I'm on my phone so can't post code x

actually it's easier then that. You can right click on whoever has a sign in their sig, and then in your sig click on the image button and put the hyperlink in there, and VOULA! :D

Hope that helps. It's how I did it.

lemme see if this works

**https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/aprilsweet-peas-1-1.jpg

without the 2 ** in front

Cami- I feel right there with you! Managed to eat some salad but yuck! And I usually love it! Got it with the stuffed pretzels.
I'm watching say yes to the dress and I can't wait to try on wedding dressees!

thanks dana thats my little madame the weekend she was being cheeky instead of eating her dinner.x

I wonder how many of us will give birth at the same time, and how far away from our EDD we will be.... :D

its likely that at least 2 of us will have our bubs on the same day. and i reckon i will be overdue like i was with my DD she was 8 days late in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->