***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

its likely that at least 2 of us will have our bubs on the same day. and i reckon i will be overdue like i was with my DD she was 8 days late in the end.

Really? with all these moms just two will give birth together??

My family has prematurity in it's history. I was 3 weeks, my mom was nearly a month and my grandfather was 2 months. All on my mom's side. So, i'm predicting that the baby is early.

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the boards. I'm Brandi. I have two children, a 3 year old daughter, Zoe, and a 21-month-old son, Isaiah, and two angel babies. I tested twice yesterday (the 16th) and received two positives on two blue dyes, but both faded and one disappeared. Not convinced of pregnancy, I tested again this morning:

https://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad101/Branucks/DSC02623.jpg

I am still waiting on bloodwork confirmation, but I am due April 29. My little due date wheel tells me I'm due May 2, but websites tell me April 29, so, because I am not due for my period until August 19, and given that based on a May 2 due date, I would have gotten a positive at 2w6d, I am going with the April 29 due date, as that would have made me 3w3d (or 4, depending on the ticker and website) when I received my positive, which makes more sense..unless I'm having multiples.

So, April 29th it is.

Congrats and welcome to all the new ladies!! Happy and healthy 9 mos to all!!!

Congratulations and welcome to the new ladies!

Anyone bought any clothes for LO yet...I got stung by the Boots sale and just had to get a few bits - seems rather real now with baby clothes in a drawer!

I can't bring myself to buy... Especially after spotting and now lack of symptoms, it doesn't feel right yet. After 12 weeks I'll let myself get excited enough to buy stuff!

We've got all my son's clothes so hoping not to buy too much. On the EDD question i was nearly 2 weeks early with Byron and it was a nghtmare, he wasn't ready. So I expect to go early but I'll be hoping to go late. I'd love a May 1st baby!

I knew I shouldn't buy things as I thought it might jinx things, especially as I have an early scan in 10 days(!) and have no idea if things are ok but also thought that having a PMA about it's arrival will make things ok - hopefully I'm not totally deluded! Wasn't sure how DH would take it, but he thought I was being cute, thank goodness!

no spotting :yipee: its stopped :happydance:

got my 1st mw appt this morning, and the scans still booked for tomorrow.

i felt sick thi morning which is very early sickness for me i'm usually start around 14 weeks

my tummy aches are a bit stronger today - still not painful but definitely a bit stronger

urgh

boobs less painful though which was a blessed relief when I showered this morning! Still not not painful but less like I was drying myself with razors :o

i havent got much to buy for this one as i have everything from rhys nd its all like brand new, and clothes etc i wont be buying lots and lots cos they dont wear it long enough.

i've just got to get a carry cot for my icandy peach and some clothes cos i gave all rhys's away :doh:

7 weeks today!...and the dreaded ms hit me at 6 weeks 2 days. I have found that if I put a banana in a bowl next to my bed before I go to bed and then eat it when I first wake up I feel better in about 10 minutes...for a while, I have to eat something substantial after that or I start feeling sick again.

Until yesterday it was just the morning, but yesterday and today I felt queasy on and off all day. Even though I don't feel like eating I am making myself do it because I know I would feel worse if I didn't. No throwing up yet, thankfully.

Have also been exhausted the last few days, and feeling sleepy on and off- not sure if this is a symptom or just due to the heat we are having in Tokyo this week- around 38 deg C (100 F) the last few days, with high humidity, it's just nasty. I wish I hadn't loaded up my work schedule so much for this month but at the time I was arranging it I didn't know I was pregnant!

Hope everyone is doing well- I have my 2nd scan this Saturday, really hoping to see a heartbeat!

Welcome Brandi and Courtney! And congratulations!!!!

Helen and Waiting....:wohoo: that's great!

Last night I was vigirously trying to kill a fly in my bathroom and I might have slightly pulled a muscle in my bathroom :grr: (What can I say, I hate the thought of a fly flying over me while I sleep). So I don't know if my slight queasiness is from that of if I actually have MS! :huh:

Congratulations and welcome to the new ladies!

Anyone bought any clothes for LO yet...I got stung by the Boots sale and just had to get a few bits - seems rather real now with baby clothes in a drawer!

I can't bring myself to get any baby clothes yet but i've looked at some on amazon.com.

I don't want to jinx anything....

I've been pregnant once before, a long long time ago with a man I AM SO HAPPY didn't stay around!! I had a miscarriage, and i'm wondering if I had it because of my lifestyle and the meds (partier and I was on antibiotics for an infection around the time I found out I was pg.) I was on at the time.....or.... if it's because I don't keep babies well. I made it to 6 wks and then the heavy bleeding came.

I've never been pregnant since then, I so have nothing to go by.

I'm extremely nervous... so i'm trying to just keep my cool and take one day at a time.

I can't tell if my symptoms are getting worse or not. Yesterday it seemed that everything was just little twinges and light painfulness of the boobies. And the day before everything was much worse. Full on cramping, and boobies too painful for a bra.

Today I seem to be having full on cramping and painful boobies again... and I feel like a COW with the bloating that I have...

Also, has anyone else been sleeping weird? First, I can't seem to stay at sleep for anything. I toss and turn and can't get comfortable. And also, i'm in bed earlier, and awake earlier... which before I was in bed by midnight and awake by 10am... So how come that changed!

7 weeks today!...and the dreaded ms hit me at 6 weeks 2 days. I have found that if I put a banana in a bowl next to my bed before I go to bed and then eat it when I first wake up I feel better in about 10 minutes...for a while, I have to eat something substantial after that or I start feeling sick again.

Until yesterday it was just the morning, but yesterday and today I felt queasy on and off all day. Even though I don't feel like eating I am making myself do it because I know I would feel worse if I didn't. No throwing up yet, thankfully.

Have also been exhausted the last few days, and feeling sleepy on and off- not sure if this is a symptom or just due to the heat we are having in Tokyo this week- around 38 deg C (100 F) the last few days, with high humidity, it's just nasty. I wish I hadn't loaded up my work schedule so much for this month but at the time I was arranging it I didn't know I was pregnant!

Hope everyone is doing well- I have my 2nd scan this Saturday, really hoping to see a heartbeat!

I'm also making myself eat. Feel sick almost the entire day, but not throwing up. I'm very jealous you are already having a second scan. I'm still waiting for my first doctors appointment.

I hope the weather cools off a bit for you. Being hot like that can't help with the ms.

Hi all! Just got my BFP on August 15th! I'm 5w1d, EDD April 21. I am so excited! DH and I had been trying for about 6 months, and this was the first time that I had felt like I could actually be pregnant. I tested 4 days after my missed period, and was shaking with excitement when I saw the two lines! So far my only symptoms have been extreme tiredness (*Yawn!*) and a slight nausea throughout the day.

Our parents are coming over for dinner tonight, and we're going to tell them. This will be my parents first grandchild and I can't wait to see their faces! We're waiting until at least 8 weeks to tell everyone else, but we really want our parents to know. I need my Mommma to talk to about all this stuff!

Anyway, thanks for listening- I'm bursting to share the news! Congrats to all of you!!!

-Beth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->