***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

well, blood has been taken, results tomorrow. really can't come soon enough, preparing for the worst hoping for the best. :(

still super sick, but it'll all be worth it if babies sticky. please please please!

bbs have stopped hurting besides the nips. no more light headed when i stand up, no more heartburn and not so much cramping more aching going on down there. my imagination is playing tricks on my i'm sure.

last one never made it past 5 wks and this one being so soon after just getting nervous.

list updated, sorry lisaed must have missed your post xx

NCMommy I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I'm hoping for continued rising hcg and either 1 or 2 shy sticky little beans!! Also if you have a tipped uterus it can make it very hard to see an early pregnancy, even up to 7 and 8 weeks, so just keep in mind there can be reasons (although I know nothing is particularly comforting right now).

:hugs:

Sorry to all the girls who are experiencing spotting. I've been there and no matter how many times you read that so and so had it and everything worked out fine, you just always think yours will be the one that ends in mc. Sending you extra sticky glue and hopes for some reassurance soon. :flower:

Girls we are officially last month's news! There is now a May due date thread!!!

Just found some brownish spotting..... i'm extremely worried and cautious now.

Ugh! So as a lot of you know df and his mom are telling the world were expexting and whatver at this point. Its done. I only has one request: keep it off facebook and mil couldnt even do that. So rude and now im pretty upset.

Oh I love that we're last months' news - woo! :happydance:

To all the ladies experiencing spotting - I realy hope things work out for you :hugs:

And welcome to the new ladies!

Ugh! So as a lot of you know df and his mom are telling the world were expexting and whatver at this point. Its done. I only has one request: keep it off facebook and mil couldnt even do that. So rude and now im pretty upset.

Ugh I'm sorry to hear that... My dad just found out. I didn't want him to knowyet because I have no idea how to handle the situation. I haven't seen him in 12 years and I don't really want to see him... But he has a right to see his grand child. Ohhh.

Well, I have my early scan this morning following Tuesdays episode of spotting, so in two hours I should know one way or the other!

I hear they say that about the hair- but I always enjoy all the old wives tales. Yea- I LOVE the vinegar trick. I'm just working on feeling like POOP today. I've been eating constantly because everytime I go for more than an hour iwthout food I get nauseous. BOO. At least the food is going down. And bagels are delicious. Just like oranges and grapefruits!

Hi Miss Fox, I feel exactley the same, im fine when im eating and up unti about an hour after, but then i just start feeling sick again :shrug: is annoying isn't it, im going to end up the size of a house if I have to eat every hour to keep the sickness at bay. If you find any tips that help you let me know and I'd do the same xxxxxxx

Morning ladies,
How are you all today?
I hope those of you that are waiting for news get it soon and its good news. To those that are spotting i hope everything is ok. Have you anything planned for today? i need to go shopping for the rest of the kids school uniforms and some birthday presents but thats about it, i might call to my sisters later for a cuppa. Hope you all have a good day xxx

6 weeks today! FXD the little bean stays sticky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I go to this doctor's this morning and then the endless wait until afternoon calls....

I'm sooo nervous.

Ooohh! I went to the doctors this morning and have my first midwife appointment on the 2nd September (wish it was sooner - I'm so impatient and excited!!). Should be due on the 21st April :D xx

Hi happybeany :) i'm also due 21st april :flow: ive got scan on 2nd sept, good luck with your MW app :thumbup:

Oooh! I hadn't found anyone due on the same day as me! :happydance:

You have a scan on the 2nd?! I wish I did :D will you upload a scan pic when you have it?? :flower: xx

Its great having someone due same day isnt it? :) Yes scan at 7 weeks due to previuos loss, but FX'ed all will be ok :) how have you been feeling?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->