***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Hi everyone,

I think I'm due around 28th April :)

Congrats everyone.

x

mummy2angel...

I'm sure everything will be fine with this one! FX'd for you!

I love knowing you're due the same day it's great! I've been mostly okay, only feel sick after I've eaten at the mo so I think I'm pretty lucky :D How about you? How old are you? x

preparing for bad news. if it is i probably won't come back, just delete my signatures and be gone or at least that's what i did last time....

Hi all, I've been reading hot a while now I'm 25/f/uk due on 15th Aprol so please can I officially join? Xx

girls, i'm going to sign off early tonight, my emotions are all over the place and i just want to rest, have a good night and i'll speak soon x

haven't seen you since this, are you ok :hugs:

going to my dr appointment a little worried will update when I get back

Nurse made me feel a bit better. Still have to wait on the results but I asked her if I should be concerned about the spotting and she said that it was perfectly normal, along with some cramping and back pain. It was all normal.

She said that as long there is no heavy bleeding like a period and no sharp stabbing pains everything should be okay.

Still nervous about the seeing if my hCG levels have gone up, but I must wait until this afternoon. :shrug:

Hi All

I went for my early scan this morning and we saw the bean and the heartbeat beating away, it was amazing, so releived as i was getting nervous as it took us so long to conceive and just want everything to be ok. Just happy that everything is fine and i can relax a bit now :)

Does anyone get a pain in their lady bits? That's the only thing that worry's me but when i have checked on google it says that it's normal to have shooting pains down there?

Sorry to the girls who are having a bad time at the moment.

xxx

Oh can my due date be changed to 7th April if thats ok please? Not to worry if not.

Does anyone else find it interesting that almost all the april dates are taken except for the 23rd.:haha:

omg my scan is in 45 mins!!!!!!!!!!

i feel very nervous !!!!!

Good Luck Pinksnowball, i was also very nervous but everything was fine, i'm sure it will be for you too.

Congratulations and welcome Kelly!!!

Dana, how are you doing?

Crazybird, yeeeaa for HB!!!! Are you and DH still :sex:? Perhaps your pain is irritation from that is you are.

Pink, wishing you luck on your scan!!!!

Casey, wishing you luck on good hcg levels!!!!!

Dietrad We have only dtd a couple of times since my BFP so don't think it can be that. Hmmmm hopefully there will be others along to say they have it sometimes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->