***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

had my scan very confusing,
there was a sac measuring 5wk 2 days, what she thinks is a yolk and pole, so got to go back in 2 weeks.

i dont know what to think i ovulated about 17th july which was 5 wks ago but they go from lmp which was 26th june. but my cycles were roughly 35days long,

i called the epu back and she said between 4-6 wks the scans look so similar and sizing can be out by week either way so they really cant say if it stopped growing 5wks or its too early to see if its progressing,
so i'm in limbo for 2weeks now, what will be will be :hissy: :sad2:

hi girls , i had that in my last pregnancy helen but it was all fine 2 weeks later. fingers crossed for you.

Hope its all gone ok for you pink snowball.

jeffsar how are you doing?

Dana and all the others that are having a rough time i really hope everthing works out ok

welcome to the new ladies ill add you when ive finished feeding lo.

cant believe theres a may thread already!
xxxx

how please am I supposed to get through the next 5 weeks without losing the plot?

I have a difficult situation at work in that I might be made redundant, but have some rights if I let them know I'm pregnant before they make me redundant. I'm already busy crossing everything I have 2 of that this baby is a safe and healthy one, I don't need work stress on top!

I really want to hold on until I have the 12week scan (week 11 for me as my OH is away after that) but I'm worried I'll lose out if I do.

Why can't live be simple!

oh no hun i know its easy for me to say but just stay calm and do whatever you think is best xx

Morning ladies. Hope all your scans go well! I can't wait for mine! EEP! But it's not even going to get booked until I go to my orientation meeting with the doctor. SO ANNOYING!
Anyways- I'm off to the river for a couple days- trying to fight off morning sickness. Eww.
Cami- I hope all goes well for you!

CrazyBird congrats on the fab scan and im just changing your date now xxx

list updated xx

oh and smeej happy 6 weeks hun! xxx

So sorry for the 2WW Helen, we're always waiting!!!! It does seem so unfair! I hope everything ends up just fine and that little bean sprouts! :hugs:

i have pain sometimes in my lady parts too. I don't know why but i figure its just the blood in that area and the baby wiggling around

Good morning ladies!

It breaks my heart that so many of us are having a hard time now and I hope we are not scaring all of the newly pregnant.

I go for my bloodwork in a few hours and should know the result this afternoon. I'm pretty sure they will go down and that I am having a m/c. I am still bleeding when I wipe and now have a low dull back ache. I will let you all know one way or the other. I just want to know so I can start to move on, this waiting in limbo stuff is very hard.

Hope everyone gets the nesw they want!

Ncmommy I'll be thinking of you today. I know it's impossible not to fear the worst but I'm really hoping for good results from that blood test. :hugs:

Sorry to hear about the news ncmommy. I hope that things are different then what you expect though.

My nurse did say that mild back pain, cramping and spotting is fine. She said that as long as it isn't enough to fill a pad or tampon it should be okay.... though getting checked out is a good idea too.

Praying for all of us that are anxiously awaiting good news.

Ncmommy I'm sorry to hear what you're going through... I've got everything crossed for you xx

I had a crazy old man try to knock me off my bike with his walking stick earlier. I had to brake so hard I flew forward and hit my abdo on the handle bar. I've now got a heavy feeling as if AF was here. But I can't get stressed because stress causes my spotting but the more I try to not stress the more worked up! Grr.

sorry to hear about all the ladies having a hard time :hugs:

its easy to say that you need to think positive but i know how are it is as i'm a worrier myself and every twinge or ache is a bad sign.x.x

my thoughts and prays are with you.x.x.x

ncmommy - I'll be thinking of you, I hope that your levels continue to rise!!!!

I am sorry that these early stages are so full of worry and doubt. Can't wait 'til we move to 2nd tri and start to have more happy stories. Hang in there ladies! :hugs:

MS update - last night was my first official night of :sick: Felt very sick two nights ago, then last night same feeling with more follow through. Part of me is glad to get it in the evening after I get off work, but it still sucks. No fun. Motivation to clean the bathroom, let me tell you. If you don't have MS yet, get your bathroom super clean and ready, will make it better once it strikes. Weird thing is, most of my symptoms were slowing down... it was the calm before the storm. Right now I feel just fine, but I have a feeling later today will not be so good. I told my DH I am going to set up a stool in front of the toilet!

Current symptoms: really sore BBs at night, heartburn every time I eat, MS in the evening/night... taking this all as a good sign that my hormones are rising, as I have had no bloodwork done and do not have my official prenatal appt. until begining of Sept. Good news is that I am almost to 7 weeks!

Aww jazzycat, I'm with you on the sickness, although I'm getting it all bloody day... God knows how I'm going to cope at work without them noticing :sick:

Yeah, pretty sure my MIL is on to me, as she was there last night... my DH said he could hear me downstairs. We are trying to wait until the 12 week mark to tell anyone, but I think my MIL knows already and just won't say anything until we tell. Luckily she keeps things to herself really well.

Sorry you're feeling it too, all day, huh? I hope mine stays this way, just at night, I go back to school next week for my last semester and it's a full-time schedule... can't be late or miss classes.... will be interesting. I might need to tell my professors what's going on if I start getting this all day. Going to do more bathroom cleaning tonight... I have been neglectful lately.

Spotting has stopped.... thank god. I can be a little more relaxed now.

It hurts to wear anything in the lower uterus abdomen region so my clothing options are limited to yoga pants, sweat pants and skirts. *sigh* When do I get to buy maternity clothes??

Still waiting on the nurse to call back. I hope it's soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->