***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

So sorry ncmommy...:hug: I hope it's not what you think!

Cottleston, I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

At least you have good strong symptoms Moomoo and Jazzycat! I can't blame you for being tired of MS but I wouldn't mind some stronger symptoms to feel better about this PG! All I have is my ankles swelling (not uncommon during the summer months) so I have on those special knee-high stockings, cravings for ice cream and chicken (but again, that could just be me :blush:) and needing to take benefiber twice a day.....:shrug:

Yay an April thread im so happy to be joining in :dance: could u add me pls for due date 28th April :) congrats to everyone also :)

At least you have good strong symptoms Moomoo and Jazzycat! I can't blame you for being tired of MS but I wouldn't mind some stronger symptoms to feel better about this PG! All I have is my ankles swelling (not uncommon during the summer months) so I have on those special knee-high stockings, cravings for ice cream and chicken (but again, that could just be me :blush:) and needing to take benefiber twice a day.....:shrug:

I could use some benefiber. :nope: Chicken sounds amazing. Chicken Ceaser Salad would be delicious right now :happydance:

Congrats Charlie and welcome!!!

ditrad - don't worry, you'll get more soon. I totally understand, as I was also getting worried with lack of symptoms. You are at 5.5 weeks, you'll get them in about another week I would guess. Enjoy it while you can!

Casey - I had the same pressure from pants really early on. I had to buy maternity pants last weekend b/c I spent two weeks in sweatpants and yoga pants at work. Trust me, buy a few pairs and you will feel so much better. Yes, I am proudly wearing the same maternity jeans for the third day this week, BUT my tummy feels a million times better. Some of us just expand more quickly in that region. Go for it!!

Right ladies - I'm off on holiday for the next two weeks. Hope you all have a fab time, and the very best of luck to all the ladies who need it right now :hugs:

See you when I get back! :hi:

I could use some benefiber. :nope: Chicken sounds amazing. Chicken Ceaser Salad would be delicious right now :happydance:

I had a chicken caesar salad the other day, it was so good. Don't think I've got as far as any cravings yet but that really did hit the spot!

Are the days dragging for anyone else? The 12 week mark seems soooo far away at the moment.

Yes loopy, days are just dragging along like mad! Looking forward to the weekend, when time seems to fly. Just think, this time next week we'll be another week closer!!

I have been craving chocolate ice cream or frozen yogurt everyday. Yesterday I had a chocolate milkshake... haven't had one of those in years, it was delightful!! Today I will probably have frozen yogurt... I know it's better for me and my little one!

Are we counting days?? Because i've noticed that the HOURS are dragging!! I didn't know an hour could take so damn long!! :laugh2:

Yes loopy, days are just dragging along like mad! Looking forward to the weekend, when time seems to fly. Just think, this time next week we'll be another week closer!!

I have been craving chocolate ice cream or frozen yogurt everyday. Yesterday I had a chocolate milkshake... haven't had one of those in years, it was delightful!! Today I will probably have frozen yogurt... I know it's better for me and my little one!

Though i've seen studies that say women who eat chocolate throughout pregnancy (but of course NOT all day every day) have happier babies! :flower:

Though i've seen studies that say women who eat chocolate throughout pregnancy (but of course NOT all day every day) have happier babies! :flower:

that'll be me!!!:happydance::baby:

:rofl: So true..... too bad they don't have tickers that count it down by the second!!

Scan was perfect !

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/jt.png

Yeah Pinksnowball!!! What a cute baby you have there, and it actually looks like one too!!! So happy for you, you must be so relieved.

Did you hear the heartbeat, did they measure it? Was it an external or internal ultrasound?

Now change your mood from Sad to something more appropriate!!! :)

yeah they said it measures pretty much my dates , seen heart beat flickering, im a very bit lady so they needed to do internal scan

My scan was also internal, so I'm always curious to hear what other people are getting.

I like your Happy mood status much better!!!

Congrats Pinksnowball!!! So excited for you. Fun to see your scan too... looking GOOD!

Casey & Madcat - I'm going to be having a super happy baby, if that's the case w/ chocolate!!! I cut out coffee and tea, but the chocolate has to stay!

So girls, are hot dogs in or out? I'm talking nitrate free Hebrew National brand (no fillers, just good cuts of beef) and then fully heated through on my end before eating. Is there a certain temp it needs to be heated to to kill off Listeria? Don't want to risk it, but a dog sounds good right about now and we have a pack at home!

Also, am I the only one who can't seem to type a complete sentence without typos to save my life? I seriously have to go back and edit every single post I make here and I'm on my computer, not a mobile! Pregnancy brain kicking in already I guess!

I did it again with this post, typed the word safe insted of save!!! Ahhhh!!!!

And I just realized I spelled instead wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->