***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Am due about 14th April with number 2, still to get date confirmed!:kiss::cloud9:

ok ladies I am back and everything is going wonderfully.. first pic was last ultrasound at 5w6d next 2 were today last one is hb waves on bottom look how much my baby has grown in 1w2d

Attachments

• Photo0001.jpg
    Photo0001.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Photo0002.jpg
    Photo0002.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Photo0003.jpg
    Photo0003.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 17
Sorry to hear so many people are having problems & worries **hugs** :-(

Nausea hit me in a few waves this evening, so i wonder if this is the start of something to come.. Im also noticing my sense of smell is up as well

I cant believe I am joining this group this is amazing, this month there was hardly any time for BD as me and OH have had lots of bad news and mother in law has been in hospital.......BUT got my BFP today, EDD 21/4/11!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling nauseous for a couple of days- hope this is not a sign of things to come, look forward to getting to know you all x

Not that I tested again or anything :blush: but I've just got my 3+ on CB Digi :)

YAY

had my scan very confusing,
there was a sac measuring 5wk 2 days, what she thinks is a yolk and pole, so got to go back in 2 weeks.

i dont know what to think i ovulated about 17th july which was 5 wks ago but they go from lmp which was 26th june. but my cycles were roughly 35days long,

i called the epu back and she said between 4-6 wks the scans look so similar and sizing can be out by week either way so they really cant say if it stopped growing 5wks or its too early to see if its progressing,
so i'm in limbo for 2weeks now, what will be will be :hissy: :sad2:

Sorry you're going through this but I'm joining you in the wait!

Had my early scan this morning following tuesdays spotting, a sac could be seen on external but wanted a better look so had to have internal aswell, could see a gestational sac and yolk and two or three spots on the scan that they said could be emby but still too small to see, so obvioulsy didn't see a heartbeat, they think I'm about 5 and a half weeks, which I would have put myself at on Tuesday when the spotting happened, I thought I was 6 weeks today/tomorrow, they can't see a reason for the bleed, and the sonographer seemed quite pleased that the sac was a nice round shape and wasn't distored or 'shrivelling' inside itself, saw a midwife afterwards and she seems to think my bloods were ok and tie in with what the scan says, and thinks the bleed was implantation, thinks things should progress ok, but again the words 'we can't gaurantee anything and we'll have to see' were uttered, (was feeling ok about numbers/dates etc not exactly matching until she said this - as if there was some doubt there but maybe i'm reading too much into it?) I also have a cyst on my right ovary that they plan on reviewing, and other than that just need to go back on 1st September to check things are progressing.
So still trying not building my hopes up, and see what they say in two weeks time.
ncmommy, really hoping that things work out for you and fingers crossed to all the other ladies having probs with spotting/bleeding.
Pinksnowball, really pleased your scan went well!
All the girls who are suffering with ms - hope you get some relief or find something that helps soon!
:hugs::hugs::hugs: to everyone!

@gertrude tut tut!! lol
Congrats hunni :hugs: I can't wait to see my 3+ Hoping it's soon! x

ok ladies I am back and everything is going wonderfully.. first pic was last ultrasound at 5w6d next 2 were today last one is hb waves on bottom look how much my baby has grown in 1w2d

yay so pleased for you! :hugs:

ok can anyone help me with my dates.
you may need a calendar :rofl:
right my lmp is 27/06/10 my month before cycle was 39 days, last time we did the deed was 21/7/10 and i think i ovulated a few days after
got :bfp: 3/9/10

right i had brown bleed on tues and went for scan this morning and they could see a 5 wk 2 day sac, pole and yolk, so are my dates right according to the scan, i'm so confused, i have had 1-2wk 2-3wk, and this tues i got 3+ on the digi.

cami and pinksnowball so glad your scans went well!

ncmommy, dana and anyone else experiencing problems really hope everything works out ok for you girls :hugs:

I feel rough tonight :(, all be worth it, all be worth it! must keep chanting this to myself!

off camping tomorrow for a couple of nights, fx'ed I don't start puking as that could be tricky!

New here! (joined last year but never got round to posting)
hi everyone and congrats to all!

after 2 ops and a cabinet full of pills for pcos, i've finally got my first BFP!!
due 22nd april!

can't wait! so excited!

:cloud9:

had my scan very confusing,
there was a sac measuring 5wk 2 days, what she thinks is a yolk and pole, so got to go back in 2 weeks.

i dont know what to think i ovulated about 17th july which was 5 wks ago but they go from lmp which was 26th june. but my cycles were roughly 35days long,

i called the epu back and she said between 4-6 wks the scans look so similar and sizing can be out by week either way so they really cant say if it stopped growing 5wks or its too early to see if its progressing,
so i'm in limbo for 2weeks now, what will be will be :hissy: :sad2:

Sorry you're going through this but I'm joining you in the wait!

Had my early scan this morning following tuesdays spotting, a sac could be seen on external but wanted a better look so had to have internal aswell, could see a gestational sac and yolk and two or three spots on the scan that they said could be emby but still too small to see, so obvioulsy didn't see a heartbeat, they think I'm about 5 and a half weeks, which I would have put myself at on Tuesday when the spotting happened, I thought I was 6 weeks today/tomorrow, they can't see a reason for the bleed, and the sonographer seemed quite pleased that the sac was a nice round shape and wasn't distored or 'shrivelling' inside itself, saw a midwife afterwards and she seems to think my bloods were ok and tie in with what the scan says, and thinks the bleed was implantation, thinks things should progress ok, but again the words 'we can't gaurantee anything and we'll have to see' were uttered, (was feeling ok about numbers/dates etc not exactly matching until she said this - as if there was some doubt there but maybe i'm reading too much into it?) I also have a cyst on my right ovary that they plan on reviewing, and other than that just need to go back on 1st September to check things are progressing.
So still trying not building my hopes up, and see what they say in two weeks time.
ncmommy, really hoping that things work out for you and fingers crossed to all the other ladies having probs with spotting/bleeding.
Pinksnowball, really pleased your scan went well!
All the girls who are suffering with ms - hope you get some relief or find something that helps soon!
:hugs::hugs::hugs: to everyone!

i got my dates wrong :wacko: i ovulated on the 26 july i think, give or take a few days and the last time we did rudeys was the 21st.
i also have a cyst on my left ovary.

i swear my head is mush :haha:

sorry helen, posted at same time!

Well going by when you think you O'd, I'd say the dates of about 51/2 wks are about right as that about 3 1/2 wks ago, add the standard 2 weeks they add for everyone and that puts you at 5 1/2, fx'ed for you hun! xx

I have no idea when I O'd, or how long my cycle is :D I'm just going on LMP for now :blush:

New here! (joined last year but never got round to posting)
hi everyone and congrats to all!

after 2 ops and a cabinet full of pills for pcos, i've finally got my first BFP!!
due 22nd april!

can't wait! so excited!

:cloud9:

Congratulations! :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member