***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Evening ladies. Just got up from a nap...after my first dr appt. He said all looked good and ordered the first set of bloods like a normal first time prenatal. He did do a quick external scan to check for twins. We did see a rather large round sac and a the little tiny fetus. He said all looked great for 5+6 but then added a quantive to my labs so that left me a bit worried but I am trying to stay positive. :) Oh and I do have a cyst on my right ovary but he said that was normal in a healthy pregnancy and will absorb on its own

so tired think I am going to bed now going to wait a day or two to see if the ticker thing corrects itself as I like these the best. Have a good night ladies

I think I'm headed for bed as well. Got down most of a sandwich, but it's really fighting to come back up.

A few hours ago, I passed the little bean. I then heard from my doctor that my levels have dropped a good amount, so I am officially out.

Oh NC, I'm so sorry for all you've been through, and your loss :hugs:

Morning ladies.
Just wanted to wish Jeffsar all the best for today's scan. Will be thinking of you hun xx

Ncmommy I'm reallly sorry hugs to you!

well ive been bleeding through out the night so doctors orderd an early scan this morning, fx its nothing! not feeling to hopefull xx

Oh Jen, will be thinking of you (I guess you're just up the road from me!) - I truely hope everything is ok :hugs:

So sorry to hear your news Nc mommy, thinking about you xxx

My GP is looking in to it, he is gonna get the practice manager to call me and let me know the out come. Would have posted again last night but internet went down again x

Ohhh NC :hug: I'm really really sorry to hear that, I can't imagine what you're going through xxx

I'm so sorry ncmommy, thinking of you :hugs: Congratulations to all the new BFPs! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->