***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Random question, but is teriyaki beef safe to eat during pregnancy? I'm going out for lunch to a japanese restaurant tomorrow and wondering what i can tolerate eating as nothing goes down very well at the moment, but this took my fancy. Thanks!

Congrats on the scan Cami!!!!

I would think the beef would be perfectly fine assuming you ask them to cook it fully and not have any pink in the middle (sometimes they leave it a bit pink to make it more tender).

ok can anyone help me with my dates.
you may need a calendar :rofl:
right my lmp is 27/06/10 my month before cycle was 39 days, last time we did the deed was 21/7/10 and i think i ovulated a few days after
got :bfp: 3/9/10

right i had brown bleed on tues and went for scan this morning and they could see a 5 wk 2 day sac, pole and yolk, so are my dates right according to the scan, i'm so confused, i have had 1-2wk 2-3wk, and this tues i got 3+ on the digi.

i get that your about 6+4 ish but early scans can be a few days out so i reckon you have nothing to worry about x

Ok Ladies. I just heard from the doc. My hCG level went up from 2226 on Monday to 6039 in 3 days. Its good news but now Im even more terrified. Dont you think they should have seen something if my hCG level is over 6000.

lilaries - What great news!! You should feel good about that! Keep us posted. Sounds like better news than you were expecting!

Hello, sorry it's been a while. Hope things start looking up for those of you having a hard time :hugs:
I had been having a lot of tingling and burning, also back pain and a heavy feeling. Went to see doctor today and got a locum. She tested my urine and told me i have a water infection, then she prescribed me an antibiotic called trimethoprim. Itold her I was nearly 6 weeks pregnant and asked if they were safe to take, she said yes. When I got home I took one, then just out of curiosity googled Trimethoprim and it says that it's not safe to use before 13 weeks as been linked to causing birth defects!
Anyway got some others now that are safe to take and apparently as I only took one everything should be ok. Really angry with locum though, if I hadn't checked I would have taken the whole course.
:growlmad:

Ok Ladies. I just heard from the doc. My hCG level went up from 2226 on Monday to 6039 in 3 days. Its good news but now Im even more terrified. Dont you think they should have seen something if my hCG level is over 6000.

I think that is very good news. It makes the theory that maybe the little bean is in a hard location and might just be outta sight at the moment. My heart and thoughts are with you. Hoping that they can see a little bean soon. :hugs:

Hello, sorry it's been a while. Hope things start looking up for those of you having a hard time :hugs:
I had been having a lot of tingling and burning, also back pain and a heavy feeling. Went to see doctor today and got a locum. She tested my urine and told me i have a water infection, then she prescribed me an antibiotic called trimethoprim. Itold her I was nearly 6 weeks pregnant and asked if they were safe to take, she said yes. When I got home I took one, then just out of curiosity googled Trimethoprim and it says that it's not safe to use before 13 weeks as been linked to causing birth defects!
Anyway got some others now that are safe to take and apparently as I only took one everything should be ok. Really angry with locum though, if I hadn't checked I would have taken the whole course.
:growlmad:

Not cool at all. I would be livid, and be complaining to some head doctor or management.

First I want to thank you all for your support and kind words.

A few hours ago, I passed the little bean. I then heard from my doctor that my levels have dropped a good amount, so I am officially out.

I wish you all much happiness and health through the remainder of your pregnancies.

Thank you.

ncmommy so so sorry we are always here if you need to talk xxxxxxx

ill update in the morning. welcome to all the new ladies! xx

A few hours ago, I passed the little bean. I then heard from my doctor that my levels have dropped a good amount, so I am officially out.

I wish you all much happiness and health through the remainder of your pregnancies.

Thank you.

:nope::cry:
I'm soo sorry ncmommy.... :hugs:
My thoughts are with you. I truly feel for you. I wish you the best of luck whenever you are ready to try again. :hugs:

have great news!!! :happydance:

8-9 hcg level 89
8-11 250
8-17 3106!!!!

i got myself all worked up for absolutely NOTHING! so far bean is sticky and doing great. there was no spotting but all my symptoms went away this morning so i was worried sick. plus, last time i still had symptoms and baby just stopped growing. sometimes even if youre not preggy, your body still thinks you are. BUT this time appears to be much different. doc sd i can do an u/s and first appt whenever my heart desires so i'm going to try and set up for aug 31. should be about 7 wks at that point so hopefully we'll be able to see the lil bugger. can i wait a week? who knows. lol.

on a side note, my tickers have been at 5wks 1 day for 3 days...how is that possible?

ncmommy- so sorry hun :hugs: if you need to talk I have been there
lillie-great news hun probably just shy
dana-yay... congrats
AFM-just got up from a nap and feel like crap but can't stop looking at my us pics as I can't believe it is going good this time... dr said not out of the woods really till 10 weeks but thats ONLY 3more weeks...yeah only whatever time is so slow right now

my ticker is off also maybe it is just that site because my other ticker is fine

Have a massive headache right now.... I don't know where it came from, but it started after the mcdonalds the hubby and i ate... :( Not our first choice, but we were going to go grocery shopping but then i started feeling faint and i remembered that i had only had some cheez its, and a pb sandwich all day... sooo we skipped grocery shopping hit up fast food and went home, and now i'm still not feeling to well. :(

Well, at least I can thank my growing baby for this. :) Stick little bean stick!!

Thank you.

Sweetie, I'm so very sorry...:cry:...my heart and prayers go out to you and DH
:hug:

Lil and Dana, congrats on the good hcg levels! :thumbup:

Cola, good thing you did look that stuff up! I would have called back with probably non to pleasant words!

Hope you're feeling better now Casey and Cami!

changed my ticker. the others we neater but how neat is it if it was stuck on the same date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->