***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

It's definitly a BEAUTIFUL BLOB with a HEARTBEAT!
So exciting!

congrats reeds, lets hope they both hold on and keep growing.

thats a lovely scan piccie cottles.

i'm feeling more optimistic now, my syptoms are coming on each day, and by 3pm my eyes start closing, and my boobs kill for most the day, i'm getting nausea now and again, but mine usually kicks in at 14-16wks.
and dreams lol i've had some very vivid dreams, and if i wake in the night its a nightmare to drift off again

I'm so jealous of all you ladies who have gotten a scan. Very happy for you, but jealous. My first doctors appointment is just over a week away. I really hope they at least check for a hb. I'm still really nervous after my loss in June.

Congrats to the new ladies and congrats on the TWINS!!!!

parkgirl- I'm right there with you. I have my first appointment on the 30th and that is just the pap and orientation- then I have another one that Friday to have results- but when I asked if I would get a scan at either of these they told me NO! Said I could book one after my first appointment- and I'm going to be pissed if they make me wait long!

I'm with you parkgirl. I have my first scan on the 2nd. So i have a little over a week too. I'm so excited!!

not feeling the best. dh's unemployment claim got denied and appeal with take months. awesome. i literally had to cry on the phone to the dr's office in order for her to keep my appt because we still owe a bill from my LEEP in april. we still owe on dh's car that we bought off my gma with no way to pay. i just feel defeated and baby mixed in all of this just doesn't sit well. i thought waiting til i was 28 ment i wouldn't have to deal with money crap. thought i would be more settled, better off financially. feel like no matter how hard i fight, i'm still in the exact same place i was 10 yrs ago.

Dana I am so sorry for the bad day. Try to stay positive hun life has a way of working out. I will have you in my prayers.

hi girls, sorry i've not been on for a while, but i needed to have a break from B&B while i got my head round what happened last fri.

well, i had my re-scan today, and after being told last week that i had a suspected blighted ovum, guess what they found today - the heartbeat!!!!! i am still in shock as i had been convinced it was over, they even booked me in for a d&c consultaton!
the thread has moved on so much i couldn't catch up totally, so i really hope everyone is doing fine.

glad to be back girls x

I'm just catching up since I wasn't on in a couple of days so sorry but the delay but I'm so happy for you Jeffsar!!!! YAYA!!!!! :happydance:

DanaBump-- Having money issues myself, I can feel your anxiety. My mother has the best words of wisdom though. Money will always come and go. You have to get through what you can and not worry about the rest.
I know it's not always good advise, but it can really put things in perspective. Sometimes I feel defeated too because I feel like i'll never get out of debt, and that no matter how many promotions DH gets we will always just barely be living paycheck to paycheck. But then I look at DH and i'm lucky. I'm lucky I have him in my life, I'm lucky that we have a baby on the way. We are lucky to have a roof over our head, and we are more blessed then most in the world.
A baby is never the right time, even if you are planning. There is always more you wanted to do or could have done.
I know it's hard, and my thoughts go out to you. Stay positive if you can, but let yourself feel your feelings. It's best to feel them and then let them go. I know it's hard with all the situations you are dealing with. Can In Laws or parents help right now?

Please can I join Ladies?

My EDD is 16th April and please could someone tell me how I get a sweetpea logo for my siggy

Thank you!

Madly, I was wondering how long it was going to take you to join 1st tri! Congrats girl, I'm glad to see you over here!

Hi,

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm around 5 weeks today but already got really sore boobies, my nipples feel like they are on fire!! lol mild nausea but not actual vomiting yet but I guess it's still early for that.

Got an early scan booked in for the 7th September when I'll be 7 weeks. This is due to 3 previous m/c's so I'm really nervous.

x

Congratulations Swanny, I wish you the best for a sticky bean!!!1 :dust:

Hi ladies! Can I please join you?

Got my :bfp: on Saturday, EDD is 28th April.

I'll be lurking more until I feel a bit safer, I've had two miscarriages so far this year so terrified! Off to the doctors on Thursday as he ordered full blood tests about 3 weeks ago so hopefully it's good news and I'll feel a bit more positive. I'm also hoping he'll refer me for an early scan.

I remember you from some previous threads, Congratulations Prgirl! Lots luck for a sticky bean too!!!! :dust:

not feeling the best. dh's unemployment claim got denied and appeal with take months. awesome. i literally had to cry on the phone to the dr's office in order for her to keep my appt because we still owe a bill from my LEEP in april. we still owe on dh's car that we bought off my gma with no way to pay. i just feel defeated and baby mixed in all of this just doesn't sit well. i thought waiting til i was 28 ment i wouldn't have to deal with money crap. thought i would be more settled, better off financially. feel like no matter how hard i fight, i'm still in the exact same place i was 10 yrs ago.

Have faith Dana! Things seems rough now, but they will work themselves out! Dr's offices are always willing to work out a payment plan so you don't have to pay those previous expenses all up front, just ask to speak with someone about setting that up. Also, you have 8 months before the baby comes, a lot can happen with DH finding a new job!

hey ladies! WOW some amazing news!!! GREAT scans! TWINS! so happy for all the good vibes throughout this thread today :hugs:

On another note i can totally relate to the DH issues as well as the money issues.. :( My hubby is normally the most supportive person in the world but WOW today has really taken the cake in possibly the worst day with him ever... I come home from a LONG shift in the emergency room and he's sitting on the couch with my brothers playing video games and getting drunk!! Yes on a tuesday. yes in the middle of the day... it's so annoying to try and talk to him and he's totally insensitive to me when he's like that. It's just frustrating... and i'm emotional... needless to say, NOT a good combo.

Hoping to move on and try to stay happy... i have my first scan thursday and i'm DYING with anticipation :happydance: can't wait to see my little pea!!! :happydance: oh yeah and i'm 7 weeks today! :thumbup:

urgh, woke up dizzy, waited for it to pass a bit, had a shower and puked as soon as I was out

this is not a dignified way to start the day - I have my first meeting with the midwife this morning so at least I can say I've had some sickness now *is trying to look for positives*

just had breakfast, feel better :) let's see if it stays down......

Sorry to hear your having a hard time of it. Keep your chin up it may feel like a financial worry now but your pregnant and strong and I will pray everything works out for you. I had a similar problem with my partner being made redundant during my last pregnancy in the end he wound up in a job much better suited to him. Im touching 31 now and I still worry about the future.

Im really hoping the job situation sorts itself out but dont forget to concerntrate on you to. :hugs: xx

Wow just caught up with the threads that I missed whilst sleeping. And twins amazing Reedsgril so so so excited for you and praying baby b is thriving.. Im feeling really positive this thread is great.

The scans wow Ive never seen a scan so early and I have to admit (may be emotions) but I cried :haha:

Money worries are right up there for us to even though at nearly 31 I thought we'd be fine. Im sure everything will fall into place like it did with Riley.

Im going to try to put up a piccy of my beautiful boys they really are my world..

so glad Im part of the arpil sweet peas really is a wonderful group of ladies and Im looing forward to sharing this time with you all. xx

Hey everyone, wow lots of good news in the last 24 hours! Congrats on twins reedsgirl thats fantastic news, hope they both stick.
After a few days of nausea my symptoms have pretty much resolved the last couple of days, I am trying not to worry aboout it, I do still feel bloated and keep getting back ache and twinges in my abdomen but no nausea. And no matter how much I poke them (LOL) my booobs dont hurt!
Not seeing dr for first appointment til next week so just got to think positive and hope the little pipsqueak sticks
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->