***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

urgh, woke up dizzy, waited for it to pass a bit, had a shower and puked as soon as I was out

this is not a dignified way to start the day - I have my first meeting with the midwife this morning so at least I can say I've had some sickness now *is trying to look for positives*

just had breakfast, feel better :) let's see if it stays down......
it stayed down but still dizzy

midwife changed my EDD to April 14th but with a "see what they say at the scan" proviso as I don't know my cycle lengths!

Feels a bit more real now, but I'm still in panic mode about the whole thing :haha:

Gertrude, you might have to keep a glass of water and some crackers by your bed when you get up in the mornings. Eat and drink something before you even get up, help stabilize your sugar levels and get you hydrated after 6 or so hours of nothing. I was always told to do that first thing in the morning when PG.

Choco, I'm jealous! I still have a poppy seed on my ticker and we're exactly the same day along!

Congrats to the BFPs!!!!

and Reedsgirl - Twins - WOW!!! - how exciting!! :)

I am really tempted to get a scan around 8-9 weeks now, as i don't know if i can wait til 13 weeks :(

as I am crazy and keep thinking its not real just did another clearblue digi and am delighted as I am 'more pregnant'!!!!!!!

pleased to be an april sweetpea!

wow I have missed so much... well TWINS is amazing hun
I have to catch up on the other pages here in a bit..
AFM- starting to worry about the dr on friday even though I am sure things are progressing as I ahve been pretty sick lately...on another note finally told BF this morning and he did not react bad like I thought he would so very happy this morning.. right now not feeling so great and hope my breakfast stays down...

Gertrude, you might have to keep a glass of water and some crackers by your bed when you get up in the mornings. Eat and drink something before you even get up, help stabilize your sugar levels and get you hydrated after 6 or so hours of nothing. I was always told to do that first thing in the morning when PG.
I asked OH to get my some ginger nut biscuits so I can have those with me for the morning (have a real biscuit craving atm) so I'm hoping that will help tomorrow.

Just read through the morning threads. Sorry that some of you have been having a lousy morning, or night last night.

Last night almost puked in the toilet, but managed not to. Was super bloated all night and still am a little today. BBs are sore, but not so much to the touch, they have aches and pains but mostly it's the nipples that are sore to the touch. ugh! I suppose that means that bean is growing! So all is well. Still have a week and a day until my first scan. DH has decided to go with me. So that will be very exciting hopefully.

Cami- I am so happy to hear that telling your BF went well! I knew it would! And I'm sure that your dr appointment on Friday is going ot go just as well.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to get HUGE this pregnancy! I odn't know what to do- I can only eat things that taste sweet! I've been gettng in some veggies and eating healthy some meals but UGH! All I could have for dinner last night was ice cream- and same for lunch! I had a milk shake with french fries which sounded good when I left the house but when I got there didn't- but I was SO NAUSEOUS.

as I am crazy and keep thinking its not real just did another clearblue digi and am delighted as I am 'more pregnant'!!!!!!!

pleased to be an april sweetpea!

How funny thats exactly what I did today just to make sure as my symptoms seem to have subsided so I got panicy I feel a bit silly but I just wanted to know. really praying the MW sends me for a scan on fri as I would love to have that early reasurance. As Im 8 weeks im also hoping that she can find the HB.

Cami- I am so happy to hear that telling your BF went well! I knew it would! And I'm sure that your dr appointment on Friday is going ot go just as well.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to get HUGE this pregnancy! I odn't know what to do- I can only eat things that taste sweet! I've been gettng in some veggies and eating healthy some meals but UGH! All I could have for dinner last night was ice cream- and same for lunch! I had a milk shake with french fries which sounded good when I left the house but when I got there didn't- but I was SO NAUSEOUS.

they say sweet cravings lean towards girl... all I have been craving really is fruit and ice cream anything sweet helps so much with the nausea... and I am hoping my appointment friday goes well but I am still scared probably will be the majority of this pregnancy.. although a little less anxious this week than I was last week... and I have actually lost 5 pounds even with eating ice cream everyday so you might not get to big

hi girls, sorry i've not been on for a while, but i needed to have a break from B&B while i got my head round what happened last fri.

well, i had my re-scan today, and after being told last week that i had a suspected blighted ovum, guess what they found today - the heartbeat!!!!! i am still in shock as i had been convinced it was over, they even booked me in for a d&c consultaton!
the thread has moved on so much i couldn't catch up totally, so i really hope everyone is doing fine.

glad to be back girls x

I'm just catching up since I wasn't on in a couple of days so sorry but the delay but I'm so happy for you Jeffsar!!!! YAYA!!!!! :happydance:

Thanks so much, it was a rough week but i am just delighted it worked out. just got to hope bubs keeps growing strong!! how are you feeling hun?? x

I'm good Jeffsar, thanks for asking! I have nausea if I don't eat a little something every 2hrs and I'm so happy about it! :duhh: It's more then I ever got last time so I'm feeling good about this little bean! I have some heart burn kicking in right now but that's what I get for eating a snickers mini! When's your next apt Jeffsar?

I'm with Miss Fox, it's really hard to eat healthy. I was doing so well before I got PG then BAM, I just don't won't to bother with it, and it seems such a chore to try! I made eggplant parm last night, take something healthy and grease it up idea, I didn't even eat it and I'm dreading it tonight but I also hate being wasteful.

Has anyone seen an update from Amos? She had another scan today but I don't know when....

So I don't know if I posted this already.... but here goes (again maybe):

So yesterday I was poking my belly, just above my pubic mound, and I noticed it's hard as a rock. I had DH do it too, and his eyes lit up and he said "Is that your uterus?"

So, now i'm wondering, is that my uterus I was poking? It feels like the right spot (i.e, where all the cramping has been coming from).

Anyone else do this, or wondering this?? LOL Am I Just crazy?!?

Oh and dietrad--- I had horrible (and we are talking BURNING LIKE HELL) heartburn last night. Caved and took some tums, then felt sick, but at least the heartburn turned mild.

had scan today, luckily no ectopic just a cyst that should go on its own.
baby's fine we saw the heartbeat and measures 6 weeks 6 days :happydance:

:rofl: I so know what you mean about the tums!!!!

I have been poking at me lower abdomen and it feels harder, but I don't think my husband would think much about it, granted, I haven't had him try, but I'm a little pudgey so.....

:rofl: I so know what you mean about the tums!!!!

I have been poking at me lower abdomen and it feels harder, but I don't think my husband would think much about it, granted, I haven't had him try, but I'm a little pudgey so.....

I'm pudgey too :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"