• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Thanks guys, I took another FRER this afternoon and it's still going BFP so I think I'm just super paranoid.

Ooops, anyone else really snappy at the mo?
I had a gift card that I can use in New Look but the woman in the shop wouldn't even try to swipe it because it "wasn't on the list"... so I got snappy at her, went home empty handed and DF started talking about cars and I went bonkers at him. Now he thinks I'm totally nuts :lol:

I'm incredibly bitchy and snappy atm!!

How's everyone feeling today?
I'm still worrying.... and think i have a slight addiction to hpt's.
Are everyones getting darker as mine don't seem to be changing......

I only got my BFP yesterday and mine aren't any darker yet [14dpo today]

How is everyone feeling? I'm SO SO exhausted and I've had a terribly headache since lunchtime. It probably didn't help that I walked Belfast Gay Pride today to support my sister and the music was loud so my head got worse and worse! I only managed about half of it before I was nearly falling over with tiredness... it's 7pm and I can hardly keep my eyes open...

That's great Aaisrie, fx'd for a sticky one!

well, my addiction to POAS has gotten worse, i ran out of hpt's but had loads of OPK's so tried that - read an article that if the test line was stronger than control it's a good sign, and it was so i'm happier - for now!

are you having other symptoms? x

Lol I was nearly gonna go through my OPKs last nite too but I restrained myself, bought 2 more frer today and used one right away then went into the £ shop and bought 4 of their HPTs but I know they aren't that sensitive so I probably won't use them for a few days!!

Just sitting drinking some tea, wishing my headache would go but at the same time LOVING the fact that I'm so tired and have a headache because the hormones must be strong if I feel this rubbish and therefore the Noodle must be strong too!!

i poas every day (ic's)

i have done two digis got a 1-2 and a 2-3 and keeping the other one till next week so i can hopefully see a 3+

i am taking pics of all the tests that i do because they started at just barely visable to some descent lines now ! so wikl be nice to see the progress

congrats to the new mommys, the groups growing by the day. Well im off out now so ill update in the morning. What are all you ladies up tonight? xxx

Tasha - I'm probably gonna fall asleep before I can even make it to bed tonight!!!

So glad to know I'm not the only one who can't stop POAS. I feel super tired now that I've eaten (no energy for digestion AND baby- I'll digest later). I wish it was time to go home from work already! But I've only been here for a little under 2 hours! 6 more to go!

What are all you ladies up tonight? xxx
im just about to get ready to go to work again :( im still feeling sickly and feel like ive been sucking a coin, i have a really metallic taste in my mouth !

Pinksnowball, i've done the same with a digi - will take it tues and hope for a 3+!

still worried that my only sympton is tummy cramping.......

Wow I've been nursing a MAJOR headache all day and saw the thread on headaches and someone had suggested Olbas Oil on the temples will help - I just used it and my head feels a million times better after just 5 minutes!! A must-have for my pregnancy bag :]

just coming on to congratulate you all and wishing you a happy & healthy 8 months to come :flower: :happydance:

Nothing says "you're pregnant" like being as upset as I am now that I just tried to heat up the lunch I picked up at the store and melted the container!
Back to the store. In a little while.

Aww bless you hun!

If it makes you feel any better I literally poured uncooked rice all over my kitchen tonight, which I'd spent all morning scrubbing :dohh:, felt like crying over that! hehe.

Hope you got some lunch in the end though!

Thanks caro! I have already eaten a bunch of food- so I'm not starving- but it was pesto chicken tortellini and it sounded (and still smells) really good.

I frazzled the cabbage I was looking forward to for dinner!! must be one of those days!

Anyone else getting tummy cramps like af is gunna arrive? I'm totally paranoid!!!

I keep thinking it'll start every time I go to the loo but then I did the same thing when I was preg with my DD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->