***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

So one craving I can't kick are tacos. I could go for hard shell tacos every day!

Also green olives and black olives. And pickles.

But god please don't give me any tomatoes (except for grape tomatoes). I feel sick even thinking about them.

Funny you say this...I've been craving green olives 2 and I just sent my hubby to the store after some..lol:haha:

Hi ladies. Just got back in town from a lovely camping weekend. The ms was hitting fairly hard the entire time, but I still had fun. I'm 9 weeks today :dance: Very exciting. My first doctors appointment is Wednesday and I can't wait.

How is everyone doing? I need to go back and catch up on everything I missed while I was gone.

i wiped a lot of brown and now nothing. no this doesn't make me feel any better because this is exactly what happened the last time. i'll be taking a break until i can get an u/s and know what's going on. nothing anyone can do, tho pretty sure this'll be mc #2

Dana sorry hun hope that is not what this is.... I know dr's tend to say brown is old blood and nothing to worry about so I hope this is the case.... none of mine started out with brown was straight bright red then brown

Sorry to hear that Dana. I hope that the U/S can give you some hope. :hugs:

Dan - I am thinking of you and hoping it isn't what you think it may be. Sorry, I have been through one missed miscarriage before, and mine started off with brown discharge when I wiped, and got heavier over 3 days, before turning red.

I haven't been here for a while - been doing a few things and keeping myself busy as it is coming up to the week I lost my lo although it is confusing for me, as lo went at 8 weeks 4 days yet didnt find out til 11 weeks 5 days, so until my scan, I am anxiously waiting t see if I have a sticky one, too.
My nausea was pretty bad this week, but tends to happen when I have eaten, only. I am suffering with headaches BIG TIME...Is anyone else?!?

Ooh just saw the Marmite comments!! I am a huge fan of marmite, but am fussy with how it is spread!!!
The toast has to be piping hot, butter melted as soon as poss, and the marmite drizzled on, so it can kinda mix with the butter..I don;t like it thick, but neither do I like it scraped on! God, I am at risk of sounding a right hormonal nutter!

If it helps anyone else, I've been spotting brown since 6w3d, and have been on pelvic rest since then. I've had 2 scans and saw the baby's heartbeating both times. I'm going in for another scan on Tuesday. Yesterday was the day I lost my last lo, so I've been a wreck all weekend. Tbh it's been difficult, but I am trying to keep up pma. I made it past my first goal! Next goal is 12 weeks!:thumbup:

Evening ladies seems the evening sickness has hit me full force. I am so nauseated and really feel like I would feel so much better if I could actually be sick...ugh but its so worth it.

Dana so sorry your spotting but praying for you and your bean.

Jaymes sorry about the loss of your lo. Hugs to you huni.

We are still praying this one sticks, but at the moment I am very reassured by my growing bump and abundance of MS. Funny how you can take comfort in the yucky parts.
:D

congratulations and welcome to everyone new.

my jeans dont do up!!

:hugs: Dana and Jaymes.

I was nauseous in the night for the first time last night and worse this morning. I think we've already reached the level of DH bringing me breakfast before I can get up.

:hi: girls

hope everyone is well today and :hugs: for all that need them

my sickness came back yesterday and today i feel nauseous so feeling better !

:( started feeling sickly in a morning now!!! had to miss work this morning, couldnt stand up with out going dizzy and feeling sick :( xx

eugh I'm with you girls on the sickness, its there all day now and even at night if I'm woken by something I realise I feek sick :wacko:

dh is being good but don't think he gets it! but I guess /i never did either until going through it! roll on 12 wks :)

welcome to newbies :D.

dana hope your bubba hangs on hun xx

Morning/afternoon, hope everyone is doing as well as possible.

I had my first official puke last night. Right afer I ate a piece of super sweet coffee cake, bam up it came. It was so painful too because it seemed like there was no water in my stomach to help ease things up.

I am very glad that yesterday afternoon I cleaned and disinfected all of the toilets. Rule number one for pregnancy, keep those suckers clean!!

I felt pretty rough all weekend, felt like I had a mild flu, just really weak, easily tired just by standing and doing the simplest of things. I got plenty of sleep last night but woke up absolutely exhausted.

No complaints as this is vastly different than my first pregnancy that ended in mmc!!

Is anyone else finding that no matter how much water they drink they are still thirsty and pee is still super dark? I drank several liters of water last night and I still don't feel like my thirst was quenched! I'm going to mention to the nurse today, but she'll probably just tell me to keep drinking more.

Have my nurse OB appointment this afternoon, no exam just paperwork and probably will order some blood and urine tests. Next ultrasound is Wednesday and I am nervously looking forward to it. Just hoping and praying that little one hangs on and has a nice strong heartbeat for us to see/hear!!

Hope those that are feeling rough get some relief, don't want your symptoms to disappear entirely of course, but a little easing in the worst symptoms would be in order.

berina- I too felt like I had a flu or something all weekend and feel tottally exhausted today even though I took friday off and had multiple naps all weekend.... sometimes I wish I could be sick because when I puke I feel so much better..... wish I could take today off too as I have a stuffy bloody nose and am dizzy and nauseous I know I need to eat but right now soooooooo not a great idea trying to wait just a little while longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->