• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I don't think I'll relax until at least I get some sort of sign that I'll get out of 1st tri!

my cramps have just settled today and I'm now 16dpo! still cramp every now and then, was actually a bit worried they seem to have died down! I wouldn't worry hun!

preggo brain sounds like its taking over us all :haha:

right think I must go sleep before I crash on the sofa!

yeah I don't think I will stop worrying completely till I am out of 1st tri and probably not even then.. although a little more settled today as no more spotting whasoever and no real cramps just the normal pulling and twinge here and there..and loads of cm today... and boobs starting to feel like last time finally... still constipated as well..

I'm with everyone on the cramps. and my boobs are getting sore deep inside! I always notice when there is no cramping and go OH NO but as soon as I do that they come back.

I've had no cramps, and my boobs aren't sore except... because my boobs are big I have slept in a bra since I was about 16 and I found over the last week I couldn't because my bra hurt my boobs, I can push and pull my boobs and feel no pain but putting my bra on hurts? Plus this KILLER headache today when they are really rare for me so that makes me think Noodle must be kicking up some hormones although this pregnancy is so far completely different from my first! Scarily it's more similar to my MC :S

My boobs are quite large also- and it's more when i lean in and push them. Bra isn't so bad but it's not fitting so well at the moment- but that just happens sometimes.

Haha I definitely agree! Drove past cinema earlier and the stench of popcorn oh my god!!!

It's 1am ish here and I'm physically sooo tired but my head (and the sound of drunks outside- I live in a town centre) won't let me sleep

I got up 6 or 7 times today to see if the cat used his litterbox because that's all I could smell. He didn't, so I don't know where I was picking up the smell from.
Plus hubby's making mushroom risotto (which I love) but the smell of it is turning my stomach! :sick:

well im off to bed im so nackered its 2.10am nite ladies xxxx

My little brother had his feet up yesterday- they were 4 feet from my face but it was all I could smell! He's 4- had had a bath that morning and was wearing sandals BUT THEY STUNK!!! I kept yelling about it! (Have to be the annoying big sister on occasion!)

Morning girls, how's everyone today?
I'm still being ultra paranoid and am considering booking a private early scan - has antone had one before, are they worth it? x

mornign ladies i am very woriied to as i don' seem to have any symptoms altho feel a tad sick this morning !!!

i'm in the same boat, all my symptoms seem to point to AF - although someone said earlier in the thread this is normal.... i keep paos to check i didn't imagine bfp!! x

ive not done one since yesterday morning i am just so tired going to chill out with some disney films today !! what have you got planned ?

Pretty much no real symptoms here either, the occasional bout of sicky feeling, but not MS feeling more like touch of indigestion, sometimes makes me wonder if I am actually preggers, but I did do 3 tests so pretty sure lol

Only 3?! wow, i really must be obsessed, think i've done 10!

nothing planned today, just going to laze about. although i don't have ms i just feel 'not quite right'. my paranoia doesn't help!

I think I'm about to lose the baby. My temperature dropped again today and my test is barely visible.

oh no hope everything is ok for you hun. big big hugs.

I still havent got any real symptoms. Going for a carvery lunch today yummmmmmmmm xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->