***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

No offense taken by what you said.

I'm sorry if what I said was offensive.

Maybe this subject shouldn't be brought up either, as with others.

It's a pregnancy thread. :) We should talk about pregnancy! :D

went to dr. measuring 9 weeks so still 2 days behind but have been the whole time.. it was hard for her to get a good pic as baby was jumping and doing flips and waving.. feel like crap right now but will post a pic in a little while

AWWW!! You had a jumping bean! :D

No offense taken by what you said.

I'm sorry if what I said was offensive.

Maybe this subject shouldn't be brought up either, as with others.

It's a pregnancy thread. :) We should talk about pregnancy! :D

True true and it can be a touchy subject. :hugs:

Congrats on the scan Cami! Was it internal or external? I had an internal at 8 1/2 weeks and little one wasn't moving at all (at least not that I could see) but there was a heartbeat thank goodness. I had no idea they could be seen moving at this stage, how cool!!! Did doc say what CR length little one is measuring? At 8+5 I was measuring 2 cm.

that's awesome cami! that's the exact reason i call mine consuela because it's a mexican jumping bean, lol

Ok- finally got a chance to get my pics on my computer (well, 2 of them)
Here's my peanut!

Attachments

• 0901000940.jpg
    0901000940.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 0901000952.jpg
    0901000952.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 9
reeds- according to my Dr. I should be in the safe zone now.. of course people still have later mc but he thinks since I have made it past were I have gotten before by 3 weeks and since there is still a hb and baby is growing right on target we should be fine.
bernina- it was internal as my Dr says I have to much "love".. haha it's fat.. and my baby is measuring right at 9 weeks but didn't give me measurements... I was in tears when I saw her moving and flipping and waving her little arm buds at me so I didn't even ask..ooops.. was just glad I saw the little hb and the moving it was amazing
MissFox- great pics

First photo is when she settled down just a bit and second is waving

Attachments

• Photo0007.jpg
    Photo0007.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo0008.jpg
    Photo0008.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 7
Great pics Cami!!
I think now that I've seen peanut and it's that much more real I am so much more worried! I want to see peanut everyday! lol! Yours are much closer than mine! but the lady also mentioned something about my uterus- I'm not going to worry about it since it was just slipped into conversation.

morning ladies cute new pics

I am working 14 hours today and tomorrow so probBly wont get back on here til monday
very sore boobss this morning and keep feeling light headed

have a good weekend everyone
x

hi girls hows everyone today. im feeling a little rough, my mom has been taken into hospital so im really worried bout her.
on a good note i found lo's hb on my doppler last night.
Scan pics are great girls
xx!

Wonderful pics Cami! You sound so much happier now too, glad it's all going so well.

chooco glad you getting some symptoms :)
im at work right now and CANT keep my eyes open! i just wanna go home and sleep!! xx

so after a couple of days of the ms just been nausea well first thing when I woke up this morning I got sick then came into living room and the cats must have fought last night while I was sleeping they had knocked over lamps pooped on the floor turned the trash can over were all hiding and the kitten was stuck in a hole under the kitchen cabinets.. fun way to start my morning

omg cami! do you ever think the kitties will have to go if the behavior continues when baby arrives?
one of our cats is pretty bad and we're trying to nip the behavior now so we don't have to get rid of him but he will be the first to go if it means baby's safe.
just curious how other kitty owners were handling it.

oh and dear BF said he would do dishes last night HE DIDN'T I just did them and gagged the whole time..

Dana- one of the cats is going but she was going before this or before we got pregnant... she was a rescue and is just way too wild... the other 2 are old and I have had them a very long time and besides the occasional fight between them like maybe once every 6 months they are really good..

i gag at the dishes too and i don't think you're alone in the whole fighting boys to do dishes or things around the house. i'm the only one working right now so i feel my house should sparkle. we're STILL fighting over things like him doing the dishes, litter boxes, dusting, vacuuming. it's icky but i refuse to stress myself out.

ok so My POLL for the day...
When do you think you will start on the nursery??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->