***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

cinnamon rolls sound great... I want some now but I bought some last night I just have to go home and make them

I am thinking I might spend the last 2 hours at work in the bathroom... thought the sickness had went away

I totally feel your pain. Today has been probably the worst day for me sickness wise. Just totally feeling icky all day and i've already spent most of it in bed. I don't know how I would have felt had I been unable to rest.

I've been excessively moody today. Every tiny thing irking the crap outta me. :nope:

Side note-- DH went to get me cookies to make because I was crying about how much I needed them (and I mean literally crying).

LOL, been there!

a little nervous just because i'm not sick at all. i get icky when i over ear or don't eat every few hours but that's it. i had this icky feeling all week 6 and then after tuesday of this week, nothing. maybe i should just chill because lord knows i'll probably get it full blore next week. week 8 on monday already!!!! w00t!!

cinnamon rolls sound great... I want some now but I bought some last night I just have to go home and make them

LOVE cinnamon rolls. gotta be careful how many i keep in the house cuz i could eat them by the dozen.

Dana-- Besides today my sickness level has really been minimal. Some here and there but really nothing bad. Nothing that's left me hardly moving.

I've noticed that symptoms tend to have phases. They don't just stick around forever. They come, and they go, and they get stronger and then they wane. So maybe you are gearing up for like you said, full blown in a few days when you reach 8 weeks!! :D I'll be 7 tomorrow!

Sarah :cry: im so so sorry hun :hugs:
I tried to pm you this morning (stupid phone wouldnt let me) and was thinking of you today, praying it would be ok.
I hope you're doing alright and getting the support you need from your loved ones. We are always here for you if you need to talk hun. Hope to see you back in 1st tri as soon as you're ready xxxxxxxx

things really do come full circle. just realized i made the hardest decision i've ever had to make made final april 17, 2002. i'm due april 18, 2011. giving me chills.

things really do come full circle. just realized i made the hardest decision i've ever had to make made final april 17, 2002. i'm due april 18, 2011. giving me chills.

Life does seem to happen like that. Always chilling when it does. :hugs:

got my dating scan appointment - oct 6th :) (I'll be spot on 13wks going by LMP)

perfect timing as OH is out of the country the week before!

Now I just need to get through the next 4.5 weeks without going totally insane

My baby is due on the day i found out i had mmc in April its totally spooky...... i so cant wait not until my next scan which is a week monday. i have attached my scan which i had last week, an external scan, so cute :happydance::cloud9:

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 6
I havent been given my scan date yet. I'm 10w today... thought I'd have it by now.

Cottleston, first nhs scans are normally 12-14 weeks. I don't even get a MW appointment til 10 weeks. It was the same last time and I got the scan at 12+ something so the appointment must've come through quickly.

Thanks :) I won't chase them up just yet then... I know im too early for the scan itself but i assumed the appointment would come through sooner. Hope I get the date soon as DF needs to book the time off work!

morning girls, hows everyone today. im having a rubbish day already im just sooo tired think i managed to get about an hours sleep last night cuz my daughter has a cold and i think shes starting to teethe. Oh is at work again today, he hasnt had a day off in a week and im just soo bored xx

Hiya All - April seems a very popular month! According to my LMP my due date is 18 April. I was that excited at my doctors appointment I can't remember what due date he worked out! We've been trying for 2 years and to be honest had given up all hope but then after 1 camping trip my AF was late and I took a test! Yippee a :bfp: :happydance: I'm going to be an old Mum, I'm 39 and I will be 40 when baby will be born. It will be a late b'day pressie though as I'm too an April baby (8th). Not really had many symptoms, felt nauseous in week 4 & 5 but since then not really a lot apart from BLOATING, :blush: being emotional :cry: and waking up in hungry :munch:
I'm 7 weeks 2 days and boy is it dragging! We haven't told anyone yet want to make sure everything is OK and its been really hard to keep it a secret. There's only so many excuses you can use not to see people! Good luck to everyone on this thread and heres hoping we all have fabulous pregnancies :kiss: :hugs:

I don't get a scan until I'm 20 weeks. I am not impressed. Going to pay for a private one :(

Hi all,

Hope you're all doing well. I've had an awful few days of sickness but today I feel sooo much better, almost normal. But true to form, instead of enjoying feeling better I'm worrying that this must mean something is wrong! The worrying never ends!

My work have been so great with me. Had to tell my boss last week about the pregnancy because I couldn't make it into work for the second time due to severe sickness and I ended up having three days off. Just spoke to him and he's told me to take tomorrow off too and is trying to arrange for me to work at home for a few days, until hopefully I feel a bit better. How great is that?! Feel very lucky.

I have my NHS dating scan on Friday. I'm so excited but so nervous, and just know the week will drag. I've read so many sad stories lately about mmc and it's on my mind.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"