***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Parts of my nursery are going to be gender neutral so I might do a little at a time after I hit the 12 week mark because the second bedroom needs to be done anyway

Ugh! I've been dreading waking up to my puppy having made a mess! I'm so happy she's finally potty trained and only goes inside if I don't let her out RIGHT before bed. But she's made such an improvement in the last month on her behavior. (she's not going anywhere)
My head is pounding today but I don't want to drink the city water as someone told me it might be contaminated (but not released info to the public yet). I need to go to the store and get some water bottles.

Hmm nursery...
We only live in a 1br right now. Looking for bigger but having a hard time finding a place that is under $1000 and takes dogs. I would love to buy a place right now (morgage would only be $1200 if I stay in my price range- so why pay $1000 in rent?)
We'll probably start the nursery when we get a 2/3 br/ after finding out the sex for most stuff.

:hi: Hi ladies! I'm back from our holiday, and am already in need of another! Morning sickness caught me early last week, and I have spent the last few mornings feeling as sick as a dog :sick: How's everyone else doing? I'm too tired to read the whole thread - can someone give me a quick update? :blush:

Great scan pics MissFox and Cami! Tasha, so sorry to hear about your Mom, I hope that everything turns out okay. So glad you got to hear little one's heartbeat on your doppler, how amazing!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. US ladies enjoy the holiday on Monday!

We didn't do byron's before the birth. He was in our room for 6 months anyway so it made sense to wait until I wasn't crippled with nausea. His room is gender neutral anyway, I'd never have one that wasn't. It's bright and fun and colourful.

hey ladies :wave: Hope everyone is doing well, FINALLY I have a weekend off so i'm going to relax and enjoy some free time!
I think since we have to really transform my husband's office into our nursery we will get started soon, most of it will be gender neutral anyway and plus it's just so fun to plan these things :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend! :hugs:

ok so My POLL for the day...
When do you think you will start on the nursery??

Won't start on Nursery decorating and filling with furniture until end of 2nd trimester, but we have to rearrange all the rooms we have before that. Since one is a cat room right now and will soon be the guest bedroom, and the other which is the guest bedroom/storage room will be the nursery. I don't think it'll be a big deal if we don't finish the nursery on time because baby will be co-sleeping with me for at least 3 to 6 months :D

Good question!!

omg cami! do you ever think the kitties will have to go if the behavior continues when baby arrives?
one of our cats is pretty bad and we're trying to nip the behavior now so we don't have to get rid of him but he will be the first to go if it means baby's safe.
just curious how other kitty owners were handling it.

Last week we discovered that our new kitten is absolutely brilliant with babies. My OH's sister was visiting with her 6 month old twins, got a pic of all three of them lined up on the floor with one of the twins stroking Dexter. It was so cute, he didn't even blink an eye when stroking turned into tugging! My other cat will probably just keep her distance, she's not really keen on any company.

MissFox- sorry you are not feeling well again...
Thanks for the comments on the scans ladies I appreciate it and yes I am much happier and in better spirits now lets see if the worry kicks back in next week before my next scan on friday..
My brother is in town (he is Military) but only till tuesday and I work everyday he is here so I might try to go see him tonight since I go in later tomorrow..
as far as the nursery yeah everything is going to be gender neutral except the accessories that way it is easier to change as the baby grows up ...

Girls, I've had a heartbreaking day, and it's time to say goodbye to you all.

We had a private scan this morning and found that the HB had stopped last week. We are absolutely devastated, but tbh, i had a feeling all along that something wasn't right, but after seeing the HB two weeks ago i let myself belive thath things were ok.

I am going into hospital at 9pm to discuss options as i'm not bleeding yet, so unsure what next steps are.

I wish you all the very best until April, and i'm sorry i won't be sharing your journeys.

love to you all,

Sarah x

oh no hun i am so so sorry. If you need anyone to talk to please pm me i know what you are going through i had a mmc 2 years ago big hugs hun xxxxxx

:hugs: jeffsar, so sorry for your loss. Best of luck with next time and how everything isn't too much of an ordeal in the mean time.

Sarah, I'm so sorry for your loss. All the best and I hope things go as smoothly as they can for you. :hugs: Hope to see you back in first tri whenever you're ready!!!

Sarah- I am so sorry hun if you need anything please let me know.. if you just want to talk if you PM me I will send you my number and you can text me..

so sorry jeffsar :cry: :hugs:

hope to see you back in first trimester soon!

I am thinking I might spend the last 2 hours at work in the bathroom... thought the sickness had went away

I am thinking I might spend the last 2 hours at work in the bathroom... thought the sickness had went away

I totally feel your pain. Today has been probably the worst day for me sickness wise. Just totally feeling icky all day and i've already spent most of it in bed. I don't know how I would have felt had I been unable to rest.

I've been excessively moody today. Every tiny thing irking the crap outta me. :nope:

Side note-- DH went to get me cookies to make because I was crying about how much I needed them (and I mean literally crying).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->