***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

tash you will prob show sooner cause its like only 5 months since you had demi so your uterus as not gone totally back yet.xx

Ladies are any of you having problems drinking water? It makes me so nauseated but I feel so dehydrated all the time...any suggestions?

My nurse suggested sucking on ice cubes if water makes you ill. Also you can dilute fruit juice with water if that helps.

soooooooooooo tired... why do I have to work on the holiday tomorrow......eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ladies are any of you having problems drinking water? It makes me so nauseated but I feel so dehydrated all the time...any suggestions?

i'm the same. couldn't get enough water until the end of last week and then i suddenly didn't want to touch it. i went and got a big container of generic lemonade (they have a ton of flavors) at walmart and put a little of that in my water. yummmmm! i can't get enough of tart right now so it tastes awesome and i'm still getting my water for the day. i don't put the recommended amt, just enough to flavor the water.

hope that helps!

very pointless but i'm 8 weeks today YAY!!!

i'm 8 wks tomorrow!!!!!!

really hope this little one comes on time because my step son goes to his mom's for spring break that starts april 18. perfect timing!! now if only he/she cooperates.

i'm the same. couldn't get enough water until the end of last week and then i suddenly didn't want to touch it. i went and got a big container of generic lemonade (they have a ton of flavors) at walmart and put a little of that in my water. yummmmm! i can't get enough of tart right now so it tastes awesome and i'm still getting my water for the day. i don't put the recommended amt, just enough to flavor the water.

hope that helps!

Thanks Dana I am starting to feel dehydrated and trying really hard to keep drinking but it really wants me to (tmi)vomit. I have tried gatorade and powerade...nothing taste right. I am hoping tomorrow will be better. I am getting crampy feeling and will be drinking whether I like it or not. :thumbup:

hope that helps!

Thanks Dana I am starting to feel dehydrated and trying really hard to keep drinking but it really wants me to (tmi)vomit. I have tried gatorade and powerade...nothing taste right. I am hoping tomorrow will be better. I am getting crampy feeling and will be drinking whether I like it or not. :thumbup:

again, same here. the only thing that hasn't made me want to puke is mt dew (which i only have once a week at most), lemonade and milk. sure hope you try it and it helps.

Jeffsar so sorry to see your sad news, big hugs.
Wigan thanks it is good to finally have a symptom! Although my fob watch kept knocking against my R boob everytime I moved all weekend at work which was not comfortable!!!!
x

whoop whoop just phoned the maternity unit at the hospital and they can see me today for my booking appointment which is brilliant as the midwives at my surgery couldnt see me until I am 12 weeks!!! so excited to finally see someone about things!

cottleston its an angelsounds one i use.Only bout £20 off ebay. i heard this ones hb at 9+5 and my daughter at 9+4 xxx

I've got a hi bebe Doppler could hear Rhys heartbeat till 14 wks I heard my own heartbeat from about 10 wks which sounds similar, think it depends how lucky u are, your s lucky one tash xxx

i can hear my own heartbeat, the whoosing of the placenta and then bubs hb. I know its defo it cuz its the same as my other pregnancies. Its not that strong yet and i cant always find it. ITs alot faster than my own heartbeat and is like the chugging of a train xx

Ive Heard good things about the angel sound one... I'm debating whether to get one now as I think I'd worry if I can't hear it. Might wait til after 12w week scan.

If you can't hold down water, just drink something else. Drinks all have water in them. Your water intake doesn't have to be pure.

Happy 8 weeks laura xx

i struggle to drink normally so when im feeling queezy its even worse

i tried to listen in and could only hear mine, i heard alex's at 11 weeks with a very full bladder !

Been having a lot of pain in hips and abdomen over the past couple of days. Hoping so much that it's just normal stretching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->