***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Lousielou why not? Nhs offer the two scans as routine.

Not in my area - I just get the 20 week anomoly scan. I thought I'd get them both as standard, but I don't, and I'm not happy about it! I had the NT scan at 13 weeks with my son, but we've moved areas since I was pregnant with him. Wiltshire PCT don't offer the NF scan :(

Lousielou why not? Nhs offer the two scans as routine.

Not in my area - I just get the 20 week anomoly scan. I thought I'd get them both as standard, but I don't, and I'm not happy about it! I had the NT scan at 13 weeks with my son, but we've moved areas since I was pregnant with him. Wiltshire PCT don't offer the NF scan :(

I'm the same louiselou,my 1st hospital appointment and scan is 16 nov,I'll be nearly 18 wks.I've booked a private scan for the 2nd oct,i'll be 11 wks.
There's just no way I could wait that long,its ridiculous!

Lucy, you're lucky your work are so understanding!
My manager knows and she's been really supportive, but my supervisor doesnt know yet. If ever I have to rush out of the room to the toilet or something I come back to an email from him, nagging and complaining that i didn't tell anyone where i was going.
Wish I could tell him just to get him off my back but he's such a gossip, half the office would know by lunch time.

Anyone had belly pains? For the past couple of days I've had a sort of pulling tugging sensation about 2 inches below my belly button. I don't know it that's normal...

I didn't know there were areas that could offer less, that's really crap. Having said that our PCT gave pulled out of mother and baby services so we've lost all our groups and the HVs were in tears about it.

Hi everyone!
Back from my hols & it's taken me forever to find this thread again! Why has it moved?
There's no way I'm going to be able to read all these posts (about 200 pages since I went away!) so hope everyone is ok.
My first midwife appointment was meant to be on Tuesday but had a letter while I was away to say it's been changed to Thursday. So annoying! I know it's only 2 days but I haven't seen anyone yet & I'll be exactly 9 weeks by then. Hope I've been doing everything right as this is my first.
Nausea has kicked in over past few days. No actual vomiting but I'm back to work tomorrow (I'm a teacher) so don't want to be throwing up.
xxx

Ladies confused about the thread moving, if you click on user cp it gives you a list of threads you're subscribed to so you can find them all there. I didn't even know it had moved til people started posting it.

well I feel like a house today :( it's really getting me down. I don't feel pregnant, I just feel a big fat lard arse :(

Today and yesterday are the same.... feeling like crap... and I got barely any sleep. :(

So extra tired today. :nope: :sleep:

Hope everyone is doing great. Love the bean pics that have gone up today. :happydance:

I know vbaby3 - we're going to pay privately too. I think it's unfair that I pay the same taxes as I did when I lived further South, but I'm no longer entitled to the same care. It sucks!

going by my LMP I am due April 6th but have been measuring 2 days behind the entire time so probably April 8th which happens to be when my grandfather passed away... spooky..
On another note been having slight pain in my back and down the back of my butt and legs...what is that about... any pain in my back worries me as that has been the case with all my mc's but this feels different.. I think part of the pain in my back is from TMI needing to poo but the down my butt and into the back of my leg?

going by my LMP I am due April 6th but have been measuring 2 days behind the entire time so probably April 8th which happens to be when my grandfather passed away... spooky..
On another note been having slight pain in my back and down the back of my butt and legs...what is that about... any pain in my back worries me as that has been the case with all my mc's but this feels different.. I think part of the pain in my back is from TMI needing to poo but the down my butt and into the back of my leg?

It may be really hard to worry, but that description sounds like sciatica. Which is common. You should look that up and see if it sounds like what you have. :) Just to give you more peace of mind.

cami, i have the same pain basically since the day i conceived. only thing that helped was putting pressure on the spot in my back for a couple hours (i used a stapler cuz i had nothing else and was in tears). anyway, since then it's gone away.
good luck!

I have that exact pain too, how bizarre I've been moaning all week on facebook bout my back lol, it's worse when I stand or walk a while sit down then get back up, it excruciating. It shoots down my bum and right leg , it feels like my hips twisted I can hardly walk, then it disappears , weird

yeah it happened after a little um wild :sex: the other night and has been dull since... but like I said all my mc started with back pain so back pain is what worries me more than anything but as I get further along obviously there are going to be all kinds of pains including back pains because of the growing uterus and baby and.. errrrrrr... silly I know

been offline all weekend so just catching up and popping in to say hello!

So so sorry jeffsar :hugs:, cannot imagine what your going through right now :(

xxx

welcome Saturn and lostnconfused ill add you to our list.

My bloat is getting past a joke now :wacko: and im finding it hard to hide. Im not a small girl anyway, a uk 16-18 but i dont usually have a belly at all im just quite broad and have a big bum :blush: My friend ( the only person ive told) even commented on it earlier. Surely it cant be baby bump yet i though the uterus was still down in the pelvis at this stage??

I heard bubs on the doppler again too :happydance:

xx

What Doppler do you use? Sound like we are about the same size (although I have a belly!) and we have the same edd.

I'm still getting lower abdominal pains and pinches. Starting to worry me as it's been since the moment I wake up til now when I'm going to bed. Getting pains in my hips too. Sigh.

welcome Saturn and lostnconfused ill add you to our list.

My bloat is getting past a joke now :wacko: and im finding it hard to hide. Im not a small girl anyway, a uk 16-18 but i dont usually have a belly at all im just quite broad and have a big bum :blush: My friend ( the only person ive told) even commented on it earlier. Surely it cant be baby bump yet i though the uterus was still down in the pelvis at this stage??

I heard bubs on the doppler again too :happydance:

xx

Well, your 10 weeks now, the uterus will start to move out within a few weeks... but in all honesty that is just generalization. Your uterus could be poking out now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->