• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Mmmm lunch....probably will just end up being marmite sarnies and cakes for me, only got the two girls home today, OH is at work and eldest is with his gran until the 14th when we start getting ready to haul our collective backsides over to Denmark for our hols....

Though talking of food I have while writing remembered I bought some fancy crisps when shopping yesterday:thumbup:

So sorry you're going through this Aaisrie. Hope everything's ok and this one sticks for you xx

I went for carvery yesterday. It was delish! Couldn't eat much though. Smaller meals are filling me up more lately.

I've had no symptoms at all today apart from sore bbs. I panic when the twinges come, but I panic when there are no symptoms. I just want my early scan to come because the EPU have really got it into my head that it's ectopic. Sigh.

when's your early scan CottlestonPie? i'm thinking of paying for private one to put my mind at rest.....

I'm out girls, thanks for having me. Went to check my cervix to see if there was blood, couldn't reach it but there was blood all in there. Another loss.

Aaisrie, all my thoughts are with you just now.
Are you sure it's not implantation bleed, be about right time?

try stay positive, although i know how you must be feeling,
hugs x

Jeffsar given the last 3 months were chemicals and the test barely visible this morning AND the temp drop... I think we can safely say I'm out again :[

oh hun, i'm so sorry. i had fx'd for you to have a sticky one x

Aaisrie I'm so sorry. My first thought was IB too. I really hoped this was the one for you :hugs: :hugs:

Jeffsar I don't have a date yet. EPU want to do bloodwork first to compare to last weeks levels. They'll book me in after that. If for some reason I don't get booked in I'm definitely going private for peace of mind more than anything else.

Jeffsar given the last 3 months were chemicals and the test barely visible this morning AND the temp drop... I think we can safely say I'm out again :[

:hugs: soooo sorry sweetie xxxx

More blood. Definitely out.

Thank you for all your support, muchly appreciated.

Hey! i got my BFP yesterday!! yay!! but my cycle is really irregular so don't have an exact due date =( just know that it's sometime in April! Anyways, congrats to everyone!

More blood. Definitely out.

Thank you for all your support, muchly appreciated.

So so sorry hun, :hugs:, I hope they find some answers for you as to why this keeps happening. :hugs: xxx

Hey! i got my BFP yesterday!! yay!! but my cycle is really irregular so don't have an exact due date =( just know that it's sometime in April! Anyways, congrats to everyone!

Hey, I'm in somerset too :), congrats and good luck! x

Think I'm having my first bout of ms. It's earlier than expected but every smell makes me feel like being sick and my stomach feels really unsettled even though all I ate was a slice of pitta and a dollop of hummus. DF is cooking us some lunch. My fave pizza... I really don't fancy it at all.
Anyone else got this yet? I'm hoping it's a one off as I wasn't expecting ms til 6 or 7 weeks!

Oh no, midwife just called about blood results and i've to go in today - that can't be good news, can it?!?!

i was worried enough but now i'm freaking out!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->