***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Girls, I've had a heartbreaking day, and it's time to say goodbye to you all.

We had a private scan this morning and found that the HB had stopped last week. We are absolutely devastated, but tbh, i had a feeling all along that something wasn't right, but after seeing the HB two weeks ago i let myself belive thath things were ok.

I am going into hospital at 9pm to discuss options as i'm not bleeding yet, so unsure what next steps are.

I wish you all the very best until April, and i'm sorry i won't be sharing your journeys.

love to you all,

Sarah x

I'm so sorry Sarah, this is every mommy-to-be's worse fear. I pray that you will be back with us real soon. :hug:

Hi ladies just wanted to ask if anyone has been getting any pain in their joints. I've not had it in my other pregnancies but my left side of my pelvis hurt so much it goes all the way down to my knee. also had other joint pains my shoulder is playing up. Other things im finding are very sharpe pains in my abdomen that seem to pick up be fierce and then go again. Ive gone off of most drinks apart from tea even pure water upsets my stomach. it just all seems a bit odd. Im still waiting on my u/s app and as yet have not heard baby h/b m/w tried to find it just over a week ago but couldnt said not to worry as its very early for the machine to pick it up.

Ive also broke out in acne and cold sores got a blocked up nose and headaches. are these symptoms are they just my body run down. Im a bit confused xx

my hips have been really hurting the last few days but i think my SPD is starting early , because i am getting the clicking when i get out of bed etc like i had last time but last time it didnt start till about 14 weeks

I've had sore hips for the past few days. Sort of little sharp stabbing pains. Weirdly, when I get a pain in my left hip, it makes my left knee hurt a bit. Dunno if maybe the nerves are connected or if its all in my head!
Also had a v v achey abdomen. Seems to be just above where my uterus would be at the moment so putting it down to stretching, and also lying funny when I sleep!

can I ask what is SPD?? last night before bed i got up and my bone sort of popped it was very painful and like I say never had anything like this before with my other two. :shrug:

heres some info
https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/pelvicpain/?_requestid=770890

i had it with alex , it was awful there are ladies who have had it alot worse than what i had it too and have been on crutches or wheel chairs and i dont know how they coped !

i was in a wheelchair for my last pregnancy .... not fun at all - more info in journal - but i have already started suffering this time round gonna phone a physio tmw morning !!

Had quite a scare last night. DH and I tried to :sex: last night, and it didn't work. Hurt the whole time. :( Felt like sandpaper.

Then I went to the bathroom... and was bleeding, not brown spotting but red blood. My heart completely dropped, but it's gone now and it wasn't accompanied by severe cramping or back pain so I let myself believe it was from the BD. And it's gone today... but that was a horrible feeling. Seeing red blood on the toilet paper.

Needless to say, DH and I both agree, sex is going on the back burner until further notice.

Hi ladies just wanted to ask if anyone has been getting any pain in their joints. I've not had it in my other pregnancies but my left side of my pelvis hurt so much it goes all the way down to my knee. also had other joint pains my shoulder is playing up. Other things im finding are very sharpe pains in my abdomen that seem to pick up be fierce and then go again. Ive gone off of most drinks apart from tea even pure water upsets my stomach. it just all seems a bit odd. Im still waiting on my u/s app and as yet have not heard baby h/b m/w tried to find it just over a week ago but couldnt said not to worry as its very early for the machine to pick it up.

Ive also broke out in acne and cold sores got a blocked up nose and headaches. are these symptoms are they just my body run down. Im a bit confused xx

Yes hun those are all symptoms not sure about the sharp pains in the abdomen but could be stretching but the acne blocked up nose and headaches all symptoms of pregnancy.. oh the joy

Had quite a scare last night. DH and I tried to :sex: last night, and it didn't work. Hurt the whole time. :( Felt like sandpaper.

Then I went to the bathroom... and was bleeding, not brown spotting but red blood. My heart completely dropped, but it's gone now and it wasn't accompanied by severe cramping or back pain so I let myself believe it was from the BD. And it's gone today... but that was a horrible feeling. Seeing red blood on the toilet paper.

Needless to say, DH and I both agree, sex is going on the back burner until further notice.

sounds like it irritated your cervix.. I had that before

Girls, I've had a heartbreaking day, and it's time to say goodbye to you all.

We had a private scan this morning and found that the HB had stopped last week. We are absolutely devastated, but tbh, i had a feeling all along that something wasn't right, but after seeing the HB two weeks ago i let myself belive thath things were ok.

I am going into hospital at 9pm to discuss options as i'm not bleeding yet, so unsure what next steps are.

I wish you all the very best until April, and i'm sorry i won't be sharing your journeys.

love to you all,

Sarah x

Oh Sarah - I am so, so sorry to read your sad news. I am thinking of you:hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I had very painful joints in my last pregnancy. I couldn't lie on my left because my shoulder was so painful and my leg went numb but on my right the sciatica really flared up. I didn't have SPD but I did have pelvic pain. It's also normal to get ligament pain. I think I'm right in saying that whatever hormone or chemical it is tells the pelvis to soften also works on other parts of the body while it's knocking about.

8 weeks today!!!! only 4 more weeks before i get to see baby again and we're in trimester two. w00t!

still feel really weird as i haven't had m/s besides the poops. wonder if thats what my bodies going to do instead of coming up the other other way? i'll get constipated and then every weekend i get the opposite. everyone always says with their girls they were sick as dogs and yes i'm blessed to have either sex but is it ok that i feel sort of bummed? oooooo pregnancy hormones, they're fabulous.
the only symptoms are hormones like whoa, sore bbs and pimples all over my face and shoulders. just weird, i thought the icky feeling i had week 6 and begining of 7 would've came back by now.

So finally home from the maternity unit- my appointment was a t 1130 but they had 2 women in labour so asked me to return at 1230. I was then with the midwife for 11/2 hours!! She spent a long time chatting to me and filling in all my records. She was really helpful in answering questions about exercise which I have been worrying about. She changed by EDD to 19/4/10 but also said it may well change again after my scan.

She requested the scan today and said I should get a letter in the post in the next few days. I also have my next MW appointment booked for 25/10! I cant wait for the scan.

I am also going to have a consultant appointment arranged as I have epilepsy and they want to discuss that with me.

Got to chat to OH tonight about what screening we want at the scan- deciding wether or not to have nuchal screening....any opinions?

I think if we're given the choice I'd go fro the screening. Not saying I'd take any action if we were high risk but it gives you time to prepare and research and I think that's important.

Just got my appointment for my 12w scan. Whoop whoop! 22nd September. :happydance: Two weeks of anxious waiting now!

thats soooo exciting cottleston...cant wait to have a date sorted!

Really not sure about the screening, the midwife explained that it only gives you a risk score and if it is a risk of 1 in 200 or less then you get offered an amnioscentises which carries a 1 in 100 risk of miscarriage. I dont think I would have an amnio so would it be worth having 6 months of worrying if the result came back as high risk???

I didn't have the tests and wasn't offered the nf scan but wouldn't have had it anyway. My own feelng is that more tests would just make me worry and I wouldn't do anything about it anyway. There is an argument in having time to prepare but a risk is a risk and really without amnio you wouldn't know anything for sure until the birth anyway.

evening ladies. Glad all seem well!

Had a fab day today, found out my best friend is only 6 weeks behind me! :D. Our managers going to flip but will be excellent to go on mat leave together!

Re. the nf scan, think we're going to have it...not sure what i'd feel if the results came back high risk though but still want the initial tests. Fx'ed everythings fine!

I'm having the nf scan. Basically the only way to see baby again before 16 or 20 weeks.

Casey- sex on the back burner has been story of my life. DF is apparently one of those "I don't want to have sex iwth your because you're growing a baby and that's weird" people. We went over a week (had spotting one time from sex) and I've been really frustrated.
TMI We got in an argument about it a few days ago but then we had amazing sex last night- it's good to wait but I didn't have any spotting this time- just a great time

Oh and I've made English Muffin Pizzas for dinner! yummmm

8 weeks......a fetus yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

OH and I had a long chat last night think we are going to miss NF screening as we wouldnt act on a positive result anyway. In this area it is done at your dating scan so you dont miss any scans by not having it

have a good day everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"