***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

So i scheduled my actual midwife appt. Was a little difficult with DH's military insurance, and I had to switch to a different plan within his HMO to be able to go to the hospital that I wanted to go to. Such a headache, but everything is final now. Just need a referral to make sure that the insurance pays for everything.

Feeling a little better, still have a headache, but I feel like I accomplished something.

So i'm having pregnancy related appts for the next two weeks. Starting next thursday, and then the tuesday after that.

So glad you have a scan tomorrow snowball, that will give you much needed reassurance. Spotting has been my middle name with this pregnancy and so far everything has been fine. Pink is usually from an irritated cervix (which you don't have to necessarily have sex to get) but could also be some excess blood mixed with cervical mucus causing it to be pink. Best of luck tomorrow!!!

Ok- so according to Wikipedia- an English muffin is aka a hot muffin or a breakfast muffin. Then I put pizza sauce and cheese (and peperoni and olives and pinapple) on them and bake them until the cheese is melted and the muffin is crispy.

That sounds amazing. I have been so hungry today - I have eaten so much food today, mostly variations on cheese and bread too.

Do you have Crumpets in America?

Mmm, crumpets. I buy them at a specialty grocery store that carries a lot of British products. Had them for a week straight with cinnamon sugar and butter on them, delicious. I just love how the butter soaks into all the little holes. So yummy!!! I actually grew up with those, my Mom always bought them at a store near our house. When I was younger I put jelly on them.

mmm butter soaking in to all the little holes. Yum.
I have had 4 of them today! Just haven't been able to stop eating.

I'm sure I've seen english muffins in supermarkets, think they're called breakfast muffins over here though. Really fancy one now with melted cheese on it, may have to get myself some tomorrow...

Get the food in while you can!! There are days where I don't even want to look at food and have to force it down. Not really getting sick (only threw up 2 times) but just a real sour feeling in my stomach and turned off by food at times.

Of course there are other times where I'm a bottomless pit and will eat anything in site! Had 3 1/2 slices of cinnamon toast for breakfast yesterday!

English Muffin (US version at least)

Attachments

• toasted-english-muffin.jpg
    toasted-english-muffin.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 3
  • english-muffins-de.gif
    english-muffins-de.gif
    102.9 KB · Views: 1
Bernina-I have to admit, I looked at your ticker at the green olive and gagged. :haha:

I am sooooo tired. Need to go to bed, but am waiting for OH to get home from work *yawn*

How is everyone? Apart from hungry!

Saw my GP yesterday, I forgot to mention... He suspects it might be a multiple pregnancy as my uterus is quite high. I am bricking it!! 4 weeks until a scan - what the hell am I going to do?? :wacko:

:flower: Hello all, can I please join you in here? My second baby's due on 28th april! (going by LMP) Please could you add me to the list? I initially though I was due early may but after working my dates out a bit more accurately it seems Im due a little sooner! :happydance:
Its all so exciting! :D x

I am sooooo tired. Need to go to bed, but am waiting for OH to get home from work *yawn*

How is everyone? Apart from hungry!

Saw my GP yesterday, I forgot to mention... He suspects it might be a multiple pregnancy as my uterus is quite high. I am bricking it!! 4 weeks until a scan - what the hell am I going to do?? :wacko:

Im seeing my GP in the morning too. I was just gonna ask, how could he tell your uterus is high? did he examine you? My last pregnancy I was just prescribed folic acid and he confirmed my EDD and sent me on my way, just wondering if its likely he'll want to examine me? x

Yea- I just had this delicious smoothie- it just came back up.
I really want something that is covered in butter and cinnamon and sugar (had waffles with cin and sugar for breakfast). I think I might be leaving work soon though- i got some puke on my shirt- good thing I have a tooth brush in my truck
:dohh:

Welcome Kristy and congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 mos to you!

lousielou, wow, possible multiples, I'd be stressing too! I know they can tell a lot by uterus size, position, but I also read in my pregnancy book that early in pregnancy multiples don't make much different in uterus size as babies are still so small. But of course your DR obviously has much more experience than I do! Can you go in for a private scan?

So far the food items on the ticker haven't made me want to gag, but I'm just waiting for the prune one to show up, that will induce gagging in me for sure! Of course I'll be more than happy to get to prune size, but it just won't be as cute as say the 8 week raspberry!

Yes, he just felt my tummy. When I was pg with my son though, I didn't have my stomach felt until I was much later on, but my GP said he just wanted to check I wasn't further along that I thought - you can generally only feel the uterus from about 12 weeks, unless it's a multiple. My last GP didn't do anything - he just said congratulations, typed up a referral letter and then showed me the door!! I think it depends on the individual doctor. I didn't see my last GP at all when I was pregnant, but this one I've seen twice already, and he's booked me in to see him again at 16 weeks too! xx

I love green olives but for some reason, not today.

mmmmmm youve made me want crumpets now and ive run out :dohh:

welcome kirsty ill add you

Been house hunting today and im knackered emotionally and physically.

Heard hb again so all good. i was a bit worried cuz ive had a few sharp twinges the past few days must just be growing pains.

Im now watching this is englands 86 and it looks rather good.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"