***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Congrats on the scan Pinksnowball!!! Can't wait to see the pic.

luvmyangel, I'm sure those are normal pains as you approach the second trimester and baby starts to weigh more and take up more space.

I'm feeling totally un-pregnant today. Spotting has pretty much stopped, which is a good thing I know, but the paranoid part of me thinks maybe baby stopped growing and pushing out the old blood. Silly I know. Don't feel any sickness, haven't puked for a week, and even the streching and aches in my stomach muscles have gone away along with much of my breast tenderness. Have my next scan on Monday so that's not too long to wait. Dr did warn me that some symptoms would start to ease off, so I should just take his advice and not sorry so much!

Hope everyone is doing well!

my symptoms just about disappeared once i hit 9 weeks, not i feel sick but not as bad and my boobs are occassionally sore xxx

heres my baby snowball
not a fab quality pic but you can still make out the important bit :cloud9:

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/jtt.png

i have been having a lot of pain lately that is making me kind nervous, but when i put a pillow under my butt it eases my pain a little. Like i have a lot of pain and weight on my cervix right now.
I'm 10+3, same as you and have been getting a lot of stretching across my tummy. feels like a pulled muscle or something. I've also been getting pains in my hips which midwife says is all related.
If I put a pillow between my knees/thighs and under my belly at night it seems to be less sore in the mornings. But because I sit on my arse for 8hrs a day it gets worse over the day because I barely move when I'm on the call centre at work.

Anyone else noticing some ewcm these days? I've noticed for the past week that when I have a BM I find a clump of usually clear ewcm. At times it's more than I ever had when I ovulated (how ironic is that!) Just curious to know if others are experiencing as well.

Bernina-I have had this, as well. It's been to the point a couple of times that I've felt like I've started bleeding and run to the bathroom only to find cm. I attributed it to my progesterone suppositories but I've heard an increase in CM is a pregnancy sign.

ive been getting alot more cm lately , even to the point im wearing pads incase its bleeding because otherwise i keep rushing to the loo

just had a peek in the May due dates they are onto the 19th may already :shock:

bad news girls, but i need to come off here now..
i m/c at 7 weeks 3.. :(

dr tells me all good now though so hopefully i'll be on a new month's thread soon!

whew! just been catching up on this thread, taking me ages! finally got internet at our lovely new house! hope everyone is doing ok, it looks like a few peoples symptoms are wearing off, i wish it was happening to me! one minute im starving, the next i dont want to eat anything and then i'm gagging at every funny smell or even the thought of something gross. I definately agree with the over emotional blubbing at anything, i'll admit i keep crying at x factor, x factor! i dont even like it (my DH does lol)

Rachel, I'm so sorry for your loss. Glad to hear dr says everything is good though. Hope you get back to first tri as soon as you're ready. :hugs:

Good to know others are experiencing the cm fun as well. I've had a bunch of creamy thick stuff due to the suppositories, but this stuff is basically just like the egg white stuff during ovulation.

So sorry Rachel. I hope to see you back in 1st tri with a sticky bubba very soon xx

Crumpets. Yum. I made some once, they were lots of fun to make as the mixture is really active but i was disappointed that they tasted exactly like good shop crumpets! Pikelets are yum too, just like crumpets only flat like a dropped scone, crispier than a crumpet because of being thin.

My husband calls all crumpets pikelets, he's from Staffordshire. I didn't know what he was talking about when he first said it!

I haven't been quite as ravonous today, yesterday I could not stop eating. Today I have mainly been thirsty.

[IMG]https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f313/luckyssara/CIMG0042.jpg[/IMG]

bad news girls, but i need to come off here now..
i m/c at 7 weeks 3.. :(

dr tells me all good now though so hopefully i'll be on a new month's thread soon!

So sorry sweetie. :hugs: Hope that you join the first trimester again when you are ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->