***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I was supposed to go to the dr today for a scan and check up, but the dr called and cancelled she has an emergency surgery to do so now i have to wait a week. This week is going to kill me i wanted to see my little baby again and make sure everything is fine.

I don't usually post much but i wanted to give an update..I went 2 the doctor today b/c i have been having some cramping and wanted to make sure it was all normal so they did a scan and 2 babies were seen but only one has a HB that he knows of..My doctor said we will see in 4 weeks when i go back! Ohh and he also moved my due date up to April 18!! YAY! :)

I don't usually post much but i wanted to give an update..I went 2 the doctor today b/c i have been having some cramping and wanted to make sure it was all normal so they did a scan and 2 babies were seen but only one has a HB that he knows of..My doctor said we will see in 4 weeks when i go back! Ohh and he also moved my due date up to April 18!! YAY! :)

You are having twins!!!! :D

I think Tasha's the mod of the thread. I saw on the August '10 due date thread that they put twins next to the mommies that were having twins as two of these: :baby::baby: I think it's cute.

LOL..It was quite a shock since my sister in law is having identical twins!! :)

Bernina-I have to admit, I looked at your ticker at the green olive and gagged. :haha:

Someone has upgraded to a prune, and I gagged when I saw that.

I guess in the first trimester it isn't always a great thing to have food tickers. :haha:

LOL..It was quite a shock since my sister in law is having identical twins!! :)

So do identical twins run in the family? Does it matter which one has the gene? if it's the mom or the dad?

They run in my SIL's family b/c he sister has a set of twins but as far as we know they don't run in my mom or dad's side of the family..:haha:

I got to have a scan today since I had some spotting over the weekend. Baby is fine and was waving its little arms around. It was great to see. I didn't think i would get a scan until 19 weeks.

seriously, who thought to put a prune on that ticker thing?? looks gross!

The prune is pretty bad. My BFF is gonna ask me what size the baby is and I'm gonna say prune- and probably gag.
Parkgirl- That's great you got to see your bubs early! So great to have your mind put to rest after spotting too!

So I basically have felt horrible most of today- this morning wasn't too bad but as soon as I got to work NO GOOD! Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Off to go see Eat Pray Love.

Oh yeah another twin mommy on the April thread! I am having twins as well!! Congrats!:baby::baby:

My scan got moved to 9.15 everything was fine , on phone so will upload pic later x

Crumpets. Yum. I made some once, they were lots of fun to make as the mixture is really active but i was disappointed that they tasted exactly like good shop crumpets! Pikelets are yum too, just like crumpets only flat like a dropped scone, crispier than a crumpet because of being thin.

ugh! I'm still spotting. Yesterday it was lighter, but today it's back to heavier.... and so I called my nurse again. Left a message. I guess we'll see what she says. :nope:

I wish all this spotting would go away so that I can stop worrying! :cry: It's driving me insane!!!

i have been having a lot of pain lately that is making me kind nervous, but when i put a pillow under my butt it eases my pain a little. Like i have a lot of pain and weight on my cervix right now.

back to work today... visit with my brother was great.. I am so tired and have been getting acne off and on... so fun... wish friday would hurrry and get here as I am off all weekend and I get to see babes again friday and make sure everything is still ok... I will post more later...

i have been having a lot of pain lately that is making me kind nervous, but when i put a pillow under my butt it eases my pain a little. Like i have a lot of pain and weight on my cervix right now.

I have a lot of pains and cramps too...even in my back. Makes me super nervous. BUt I am not had any bleeding or spotting with it so I am not sure if I should call the dr or not.

Hi all :D Hope everyone is well?
Well I saw my nurse practitioner this afternoon after being a bit worried at cramping that Id bee having but everything seems fine, thank god! She examined me and also tested urine, everything clear and she's happy that Ive nothing to worry about. I think im over-worrying as Im comparing everything to my last pregnancy with Holly and any differences Im worrying about lol! Im hoping the differences might mean Im having a little boy this time maybe!
She has also booked me in to see the midwife on 28th sept (I'll be 9+5 weeks then!) and I was really chuffed to find out its the same midwife I had with my Holly :D really pleased! x

Congrats on the scan Pinksnowball!!! Can't wait to see the pic.

luvmyangel, I'm sure those are normal pains as you approach the second trimester and baby starts to weigh more and take up more space.

I'm feeling totally un-pregnant today. Spotting has pretty much stopped, which is a good thing I know, but the paranoid part of me thinks maybe baby stopped growing and pushing out the old blood. Silly I know. Don't feel any sickness, haven't puked for a week, and even the streching and aches in my stomach muscles have gone away along with much of my breast tenderness. Have my next scan on Monday so that's not too long to wait. Dr did warn me that some symptoms would start to ease off, so I should just take his advice and not sorry so much!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->