***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

i have been having a lot of pain lately that is making me kind nervous, but when i put a pillow under my butt it eases my pain a little. Like i have a lot of pain and weight on my cervix right now.

It might just be your muscles all around that area stretching out. My OB said to expect a lot of stretching and pressure feelings as things stretch over the next several weeks. Some pain that could even double you over. Looks like we are the same as far as time goes.

Hopefully that's all it is for you.

Rachel im so so sory hun xxxx

great scan pics girls!

xx

i too have had a lot of extra cm but i'm a couple weeks behind all of you, so that's weird.

i can't stop sneezing. i started counting and i've sneezed 40+ times today. looked it up and it's normal first trimest but uuuugh. i've been sneezing so hard that i've (tmi) been peeing a little. will have to buy pads soon if this doesn't stop.

i don't think i get m/s, i think it's night time. starts around 3 and i just feel ucky. no pukey just ucky and light headed and queezy. anyone else? is this m/s or just in my head?

had a couple stretches today that felt like baby was playing tug of war with my uterus. normal?

first OB appt tomorrow. wonder if we'll be able to hear nuggets hearbeat? it's only been a little over a week and i wanna see it again.

Congrats and welcome! I'm due April 8 as well!

Dana, my morning sickness mostly came in the evening as well, both of my puking episodes were also at night. Sometimes I get a sour stomach or nauseas feeling at work, but that's about it.

I think 8 weeks is when my sickness was the strongest, seems to have tapered off at least for the moment. Kind of wish I'd get another puke just to reassure myself but I know that's silly!

i have yet to throw up yet and i thought that was part of it? i just constantly feel like i'm about to from about 3-4pm thru the night.

No, I don't think you actually have to throw up for it to be considered morning sickness. A lot of my friends either didn't ever throw up or they puked only once or twice and they had the all day nausea feeling.

So ladies you all are right my pain is nothing to worry about, My dr was able fit me in today, did a bunch of test just waiting on a few results but she thinks it will all be fine. I am just having a lot of growing pains and pressure. I got to see my baby today also even had a 3D scan and my baby is perfect. I am so happy now I just need to relax more

That's great news Luv! So happy you got to see little one and know that everything you're experiencing is fine. What kind of tests did they run?

I've had a lot of CM since I found out basically- it stopped for a week but that's about it. Really bad the last few days though.
I've had stretching feelings but nothing that scares me- just some WHOAHs.

So my BFF just gave me 2 jars of blackberry jam (got one alreay from granny), 2 jars of green beans (from her mommy's garden), a jar of Dilly Beans (can't wait for them to be ready), 2 jars of Banana Bread and 2 of Zuchini bread with pecans! The zucchini is also from her/her mom's garden! I love my BFF!

Hello ladies :flower:. It sounds like alot of us are having growing pains. They can be worrisome but it's a good sign your baby is growing :cloud9:

Hi ladies,
just been trying to catch up on the last 2 days but running out of time, going out this morning. Just told my parents today, my mum is soooooooooooo excited!!!!! Dad was at work and couldnt really talk but I think he is excited!!!
Got to run will pop back in later
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rachel hun I am so sorry for your loss... take care of yourself and hope to see you again soon...

great pics ladies hope I get another great one tomorrow too.

Dana- the sneezing oh yes I remember that now it has just changed to stuffy runny nose..
thought my sickness had gone but last 2 days been back.. having some stretching pains nothing to bad... getting flutters which is weird can't wait till we can feel bubs and know for sure that it is bubs moving...
haven't really been hungry the last couple days but think that is because I have been feeling icky.. added another thing to the do not eat list.... of all things it is chicken noodle soup..

just got my 12 week scan appointment through...5th October.....I am soooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!! I cant wait xxxxxxx

I asked my RE yesterday at my ultrasound about morning sickness. It hasn't been awful but more uncomfortable. I've seen on the threads before and have heard about diphenhydramine (Unisom or Benadryl) and vitamin b6 and this is what she told me to take. It helps tremendously and is completely safe. DH did say I looked stoned last night after taking it but I was just super tired plus the antihistamine which made me drowsy. I just took another dose and I'm sure I'll be drooling on my desk in 30 minutes but at least I won't be queasy!

God i have been feeling rotten all day, so sick on & off but not been sick

Im hardly eating either as i just cant face the thought of food... I seem to have no appitite.

I have been getting a few sharp pains, im hoping it is from things stretching down there. Woke up to go to the loo lastnight & felt so dizzy & rough

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->