***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

God i have been feeling rotten all day, so sick on & off but not been sick

Im hardly eating either as i just cant face the thought of food... I seem to have no appitite.

I have been getting a few sharp pains, im hoping it is from things stretching down there. Woke up to go to the loo lastnight & felt so dizzy & rough

Sooooo feel your pain! I hardly ever get a full night's sleep anymore. Going to bed I usually feel really bloated and sick. If I wake up I sometimes feel sick and dizzy and I get up to go to the bathroom like at least twice a day. My bbs are so sore it's hard to get comfy, and they are getting bigger, and I feel like they are in the way all the time. I'm a busty girl anyway, and this is ridiculous!

Also for the last couple of days i haven't been able to stomach very much (minus junk food.... :blush:). I tried eating an avocado, couldn't finish it. Tried having a bowl of berries and yogurt, couldn't finish it. All the healthy stuff i'm like "noooo thank you." where a few weeks ago I couldn't get enough healthy food!

Baby must be like "that stuff is yucky, gimmie the McDonalds and Wendys!" :haha:

I'm hoping that it all settles down soon... and on a side note. THE SPOTTING WENT AWAY!!!!!!! :happydance:

Morning/afternoon everyone!

Sorry for those that are feeling rough, I hope that it eases soon for you.

I'm having another day of feeling totally un pregnant. Boobs are no longer tender, no sickness, not nearly as tired, no stretchings. Just generally having a pitty party for myself as this is exactly what happened with mmc at 10 weeks in December 2008. I know I shouldn't worry so much, had 3 u/s with heartbeat and little one growing properly, but just seems weird to feel 100% normal after throwing up twice last week and feeling growing pains. Just looking for some reassurance of someone else who went through the same thing I guess. Ugg, I hate feeling this way, my brain tells me not to, but my heart is just so scared from the last times.

Have an u/s on Monday which I'm half dreading and half looking forward to. I know odds are in my favor of a positive outcome, but I also know how easily things can go wrong.

Thanks for letting me vent!!!

God i have been feeling rotten all day, so sick on & off but not been sick

Im hardly eating either as i just cant face the thought of food... I seem to have no appitite.

I have been getting a few sharp pains, im hoping it is from things stretching down there. Woke up to go to the loo lastnight & felt so dizzy & rough

I am feeling exactly the same, have spent the day in bed because I feel so horrible and was up and down to the toilet like a yo-yo last night. Fx this starts to ease off soon!

bernia--- I know it's hard not to worry, esp with what you went through before. It's so reassuring to have those pregnancy symptoms. But I've read in my what to expect book that around week 8 the placenta starts to fully mature and take over the baby's vitals, and so a lot of girls will start to feel an easing of the symptoms. So, if you've had 3 very good ultrasounds, you should just let yourself feel happy that baby is growing happily inside you. Let what may come, come when/if it does. No use worrying now, you'll just miss out on being pregnant! :D :hugs: Feel better though. I know its hard not to worry.

Thanks Casey, you are so right. Even if little one isn't growing properly, worrying isn't going to change that. No matter what I prepare myself for at the u/s, I'll be devestated either way if it's not good, so no need in getting myself down in preperation because it won't ease the pain any. And if it's good news, then I'll have wasted the next 5 days being a worry wart!

Just helps to get my thoughts out and sometimes even reading what I wrote makes me realize how nutty I sound and how I should be feeling extremely lucky and not down in the dumps.

Bernina_ I totally understand as every week I get worried.. I have a scan tomorrow and the last 2 days did not really feel pregnant well today I woke up and wham ms is back full force since yesterday evening it started coming back after my chicken noodle soup... so I am trying to just enjoy the lessening of symptoms and coming and going... I feel complete rubbish right now.. and am at work and the big bosses are coming in

Hello Ladies... feels like it's been forever! I miss coming to the thread! So busy with school right now and work and appointments for this LO... haven't had much time to check in. Had my first official scan last Friday, everything went amazingly. First time to see hb and realize this is so real!! Very exciting!! Baby has little arm and leg buds and could see eyes and a little chin area, just adorable. Amazing clarity with an internal scan!

Bernina - I know it's so hard to stay positive, just think how far along you are already and how well everything is going for you!! I was in disbelief until my scan about the PG being real because my symptoms are so on and off all the time. It was so hard to wait until almost 9 weeks to get a scan! Try to keep your chin up! I have to wait another month before my next scan. Just wish it was something we could do at home and see all the time. Just so amazing to see the little one!! I am thrilled to see the changes next time.

My sister is due one week after me and her scan went well last week too! We are both so thrilled!! It was amazing to see how different our scans were and how much growing the LO does in one week!!!

Current symptoms: exhausted (that's the main one), flu-like symptoms in the evening, craving anything that is unhealthy and nothing that is (have to force feed myself the healthy stuff), sore BBs off and on (woke up the other night for an hour with a sharp BB pain that wouldn't go away), emotional (random crying). Only actually thrown up a handful of times, which I see as a blessing, but feel like I'm going to quite often.

Good morning ladies!
I had a long day of work yesterday and now Im pooped! I'm laying on the couch with the dogs and thinking about getting ready for work. So great to hear about all the good scans though. It's great news.
Looks like we're finally getting another sunny day in Nor.Cal. and I'll be stuck in an office for most of it. I probably wont work more than 6 hours today- and DF has an MRI tomorrow. We get to find out if the dr. can fix his shoulder.

OH AND IM A PRUNE TODAY! 10 WEEKS!
and I get to see Peanut again on Sept. 24! IT's getting closer!

Congrats on the prune MissFox! I can say that is a phrase I never thought I'd hear myself say! I'll be a prune tomorrow too!

so sorry rachel :hugs:
yey more april twins!!!
well not stoped frowing up and feeling crap untill this morning woken up and ive not felt this good since before i got pregnant, no sickness no tiredness nothing!! how is everybody? xx

Your scan sounds amazing JazzyCat, are you going to tell you mum now?

I have my first scan on Sunday at 9 + 4, I couldn't wait any longer for the NHS one, apparently it will be in another month which would be torture! So I booked a private scan so I could take a peek and check everything is okay.

So exciting bernina!!
So I can't tell if I get up and going if I'm gona be sick- I've noticed it's only the days that I go to work in the office that I feel bad- Strange. I'm goin to be dropping down to 1 day a week there though because I have another job that I enjoy more- but is more sporadic on the hours (significantly better pay)
I have a headache and feel a little nauseated. Still ahve to get in the showerand get ready for work and make a lunch. Ugh. I get to be lazy tomorrow though- I'm working saturday instead.

Spoke to my MW for the first time today. She's not impressed with my plans for an HBAC :(

How's everyone else doing? x

Sorry about the mw lousie!
I mentioned that I want to go in depth with planing what I want for labor and delivery and my mw just looked at me.
NO JOKE WOMAN! I HAVE A PLAN! AND YOU WILL LISTEN!

Your scan sounds amazing JazzyCat, are you going to tell you mum now?

I have my first scan on Sunday at 9 + 4, I couldn't wait any longer for the NHS one, apparently it will be in another month which would be torture! So I booked a private scan so I could take a peek and check everything is okay.

It was fantastic, my first one ever, so I was in complete awe of everything going on in my body!! Not telling my mom yet, she has a tendency towards bad reactions to things, so I'm waiting. My sister told my parents and they are really excited... thing is, she is a homeowner and I am not, so I'm worried they might not approve as much for me, even though me and my hubby have been together for 12+ years. Now my dad is pressuring my sis to tell other family members, so I'm glad to be waiting. I did tell some of our really close friends and that was fun, they were so excited for us!!

Good luck with your scan, I couldn't imagine having to wait that long. It is hard. At mine they moved me back a couple days, so now I'm due April 11th instead of 9th, but I'm fine with that, just thrilled it is all going well in there!! Can't wait to hear all about yours. I'm going to have to find time to check in more often. I feel like I'm missing all the news... who's having twins?? Missed that one!!!!!

Big hugs to all the April Mommies!

I ate a six inch Subway sandwich for lunch with a bag of chips and lemonade and I want another six inch. And I'm still slightly on the sick side but I still want another sandwich and I may obsess over it until I get it.

Mmm, Subway. Did you get the veggie sub or something else? I've been loving the Jimmy John's veggie subs, super convenient and darn tasty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->