***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I got the spicy BMT with pepperjack cheese on wheat. It's so amazing! OMG, I'm going to have to go get another....

No kidding, you girls are just making it that much harder. I keep telling myself, you don't need another sandwich, you ate plenty.

I think I'll get a veggie patty Subway for lunch with provolone cheese and all the veggies... YUM!!! Great idea! I love the veggie pattie ones b/c they are like garden burgers, then I get it toasted before they add the veggies and it is like a veggie burger sub!

Hope everyone is ok!!!

I had my midwife appt today - she was a right plonker! Thank god she was only covering for my normal midwife today!

I updated my pic so you all can see my beautiful scan pic! So happy!! Love the details! This was at 8 weeks 4 days.

Enjoying my veggie sub now!

I just had a bacon and egg sandwich for my dinner! Can't believe how unhealthy I'm being. It actually makes me laugh. It was so good though.
And my DH was amused to see I'd bought a bag of jam doughnuts at lunch! I've only had one though, so that's not too bad!

On another note, I'm having my (12-week) actually 10-week NHS scan tomorrow!!!

Thanks! My husband just adores this picture! He loves the baby's face, me too, of course!

Isn't fast food amazing! YUM!

Adorable pic Jazzy! Was it an external scan? Mine are always so distorted since they've been internal. Wondering when I get to the point that they'll do the external one with full bladder. I have one Monday I'll be 10+3, but I think it's still internal.

I actually felt a bit sick to my stomach a few mins ago and was so happy, haha!

went for my first OB appt today, all is well. still a little early to hear a heartbeat without u/s which was a bummer :(

in other news, my dr has privelages at a hospital that's closer to where we live but about 30 min from where she's based so we decided instead of the possibility of her not being able to make it in time for delivery, we would just enduce. i'm due the 18/19th so she said we would be safe to induce the week before. we're going to try for late friday as the step son starts spring vacation that weekend and will be at his mothers that next week. works perfect! don't know if i could deal with autistic step son AND new born all at once. have i mentioned how much i love my dr? *love*

she did tell me that depression is very normal, so all of us who are feeling a little/lot blue not to fret. it should go away. however, we are going to start anti depressents about wk 36 so i can avoid nasty ppd which i know i'll have.

the m/s i'm having is completely normal. she had the same thing with her kids which is also comforting. hearing my dr say "i'm glad your sick" is something i'll never get used to, lol.

My scan was external- with a full bladder- and I wasn't 9 weeks yet.
MM LUNCH! I'm having a salad with lettuce, spinach, carrots, cabbage, mushrooms, tomatoes, garbanzo beans, and other stuff! It has some delish dressing on it and I wanted it ALL MORNING! CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

just found out brother and sil just had a mmc. while this is sad, this immediately puts brother in the worry mode for me which makes my chill attitude go right down the pooper. *sigh*

sorry about your sil Dana :(, chances for you are so reduced now you've seen the heartbeat though, so try to remain chilled!

Jazzy...LOVE your u/s! amazing details! :D

Hope everyone else is ok! my bubba turned into a prune today :D:D, poor little thing, hehe! xx

Adorable pic Jazzy! Was it an external scan? Mine are always so distorted since they've been internal. Wondering when I get to the point that they'll do the external one with full bladder. I have one Monday I'll be 10+3, but I think it's still internal.

I actually felt a bit sick to my stomach a few mins ago and was so happy, haha!

Isn't that funny when feeling sick makes you happy! Ha ha, the irony of pregnancy...

Mine was an internal scan... only one I've had. I did hear the doc asking around the office for "the new" machine while I was sitting there nervous as all get out. Maybe it was a more advanced machine that the one they are using on you, don't know, but the image quality was amazing. I'm thrilled, I didn't think it would look so babylike already!!

My scan was external- with a full bladder- and I wasn't 9 weeks yet.
MM LUNCH! I'm having a salad with lettuce, spinach, carrots, cabbage, mushrooms, tomatoes, garbanzo beans, and other stuff! It has some delish dressing on it and I wanted it ALL MORNING! CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Healthy, healthy Miss Fox!! Good for you!

So sorry for your family Dana, I know how hard it is to see your loved ones go through MC.

Thanks caro, I am giddy beyond belief. I can't wait to see another u/s now... getting impatient that I have to wait until October!! Argh....

Congrats on your prunes ladies!! Can't wait to reach that point, few more days now for me! Dating scan set me back a few days, so I'm a bit behind you, but still on your heels!

Funny b/c when my LO was an olive, I was at a party where everyone was eating olives. Then right before LO became a raspberry, I bought a whole pack of raspberries not knowing... don't really like prunes, so we'll see if this pattern keeps up! Sorry, that was so random!

LOL, you may NEED prunes depending on how LO is treating your bowels, hehe!

xx

i LOVE to eat them, the individually wrapped ones are yummy! however, whomever took the pic of that prune should be fired cuz ick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->