***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

It was really healthy- and made my head hurt and my tummy very UPSET! I tried. It was good while it lasted- but I'm gonna run to Target and get some Preggie pops- they sound so good right now.
Congrats on the Prune Caro!
My scan put me back one day but they said to keep everything the same so yay!

Jazzy I did the same thing. When peanut was a blueberry I ate blueberries, when it turned into a raspberry I ate those- Skipped onthe olives as that was my worse week for ms- and I'm not big on prunes either soooo... we'll see what happens in the weeks to come. I was eating a peach and was like "this is week 13" hahha

And so far- bowels are doing good! LOL! Thank goodness! But I can only imaginewhat the future holds!

I did it, I went and got a second sandwich...it was delightful and I'm not sorry at all :haha:

Yeah, I've been known to gag while eating quite a bit lately... pretty gross, my DH thinks I'm insulting his cooking, but I really just don't have a taste for anything if it isn't just horrible for me. Ate two ice cream sandwiches this week withchocolate chip cookie crusts and chocolate chips on the edges, just amazing, I know it was totally the worst diet wise, but tasted like a million bucks! Dinner time is the hardest for me, I can get salads down at lunch, and healthy cereal in the morning, but by dinner I have no appetite and just want dessert.

I did it, I went and got a second sandwich...it was delightful and I'm not sorry at all :haha:

Good for you! I got one too and made it a footlong! It was delicious! Keep the LOs happy!:thumbup:

Tasha - maybe you could add double babies icons to the people with twins in our group on the front page... I want to know who has 'em but don't have time to read through all the posts. I've seen other threads do it that way, don't know if you have the time, but would be cool to keep track that way!

yeah hun was guna next time i updated which is any min lol xx

I'm super hormonal today. Not crying but sooo down in the dumps and upset because DF seems distant. He's probably not at all I just needed cuddles earlier and he didn't get it, he just talked about how he was agony uncle to this newly single girl at work. He doesn't realise that I'm totally on the edge and talking about how he was so good to the girl at work makes me feel so lonely coz he never seems to be like that with me... Just everyone else.

Life is good now that I bitched out some Target employees. I got Preggie Pop drops from the natural food store and some nasty not good for you microwavable pizza- SO DELISH!
Casey- I can only eat dessert a lot of the time too- no worries. (Hear it means girl if it's a craving, but mine aren't cravings- jsut the only thing that makes my tummy happy)

Evening ladies. I have found A&W Rootbeer to be so YUMMY!! But all the talk of subway is making me want a sandwich!! Oh and emotions...I cried over football today!! FOOTBALL!

I'm back :d

my hcg levels were and are very high so near enough undetectable!! Which means i may be having twins aswell! Scan on monday .... Still 8th april tasha360 :d xxx

I think it's 2 confirmed with sunshinemum being a potential for 3 sets. Very cool!!!

Hi Reeds....how u feeling today? I feel so hungover this afternoon and all I can do is drink lemonaide. This pg is sooo different than my boys, I think I am just too old now and my body is in shock.

I know i can't wait for my scan :D So glad to be back!

I swear i can feel movement too :shock: xxx

Ohhh I want to feel movement too! So far it's pretty quiet in that neck of the woods. I think I felt more when I was 4 and 5 weeks as little one was snuggling in. Right now I have absolutely no sensations down there and I want some reassuring ones!!!

Can't wait until your scan!!!

Well if i am having twins i'd probably experience movement earlier anyway but you do with every pregnancy and having them close together means it's not that surprising really :D

I first felt Joseph at around 12 weeks xxx

I have heard that you feel movement sooner if it's your second or later pregnancy and with twins that definitely makes sense.

I just feel growing stretches. I was having serious muscle spasms this morning- it was funny because DF was laying his head on my belly and it started to move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->