• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

More blood. Definitely out.

Thank you for all your support, muchly appreciated.

So sorry sweetie. I completely know how devastating it is and utterly frustrating and infair. I am really sorry that you are having to go through this again. Just keep faith that soon you will have a sticky bean and all will be ok. I agree you really need to have a doc give you some answers. Good luck. We are all here for you if you need to vent or need support. Hang in there hun.

Oh no, midwife just called about blood results and i've to go in today - that can't be good news, can it?!?!

i was worried enough but now i'm freaking out!!!

Some won't give results out over the phone regardless, so it may not be bad news! Hope everythings ok xx

oh Aaisrei I am so sorry honey
Jeffspar fx'd for you hun
AFM really not feeling well today

thanks everyone, i'm there at 4pm so i'll keep you posted x

Think I'm having my first bout of ms. It's earlier than expected but every smell makes me feel like being sick and my stomach feels really unsettled even though all I ate was a slice of pitta and a dollop of hummus. DF is cooking us some lunch. My fave pizza... I really don't fancy it at all.
Anyone else got this yet? I'm hoping it's a one off as I wasn't expecting ms til 6 or 7 weeks!

:haha: MS was one of the reasons I tested so early... I've had it since about 9 DPO!

Aaisrie, I am so very sorry honey. :hugs:

Jeffsar, thinking of you and hope all is well. :flower:

Congrats to all the new bfps!!!!

A bit worried today as I am feeling nothing at all. Last night boobs were so hot and tender and this morning they feel fine. Had felt constant pressure in my abdomen and that's gone and my strong backache is nearly gone as well. Really feel like everytime I use the bathroom AF is going to show. I just really don't feel pregnant at all. Anyone else loose their symptoms for a day only to have them come back? I'm only 4+2 so I know it's very early even for symptoms, but I can't help but worry. DH says to relax as we don't know anything but it's so hard to relax. Have a baby shower this afternoon too, kind of just wish I could curl up in bed and rest and see if that helps bring the symptoms back.

Bernina-
I am 4 weeks 2 days too, and yesterday when I woke up, my boobs werent hurting...i started balling! I was certain that it was all over, last night the tenderness came back and today they are hurting again like crazy. I remember with my DD my symptoms would come and go early on...its a roller coaster!!! Hang in there girlie, everything is probably fine :)

my doc says symptoms come and go... I know some days I feel "normal" other days like today I feel like crap... had to clean up after the cat this morning and then was dry heaving for like 30minutes..

well girls, went to the midwife today - turns out my thyroixe (i've an underactive thyroid) needs to be increased, but HCG levels are high so i'm happy, for now! i mentioned the pain i'm having and she's booked me for an early scan on friday - so hopefully they'll find something cos i'm still not feeling that pregnant!

how's everyone else today?x

well girls, went to the midwife today - turns out my thyroixe (i've an underactive thyroid) needs to be increased, but HCG levels are high so i'm happy, for now! i mentioned the pain i'm having and she's booked me for an early scan on friday - so hopefully they'll find something cos i'm still not feeling that pregnant!

how's everyone else today?x

yey fab news about HCG , and only 5 days to scan :happydance:

i have a headache today :( but alex is keeping me entertained :cloud9:

congrats to all the new bfp's.

im so so sorry Aaisrie im always here if you need anyone to talk to xxxx

Great news jeffsar about the great HCG levels

Welcome to bnb heathtreat and congrats we have the same due date!

Dinner was yummy then we took the kids to the park but my sons ill now :-( i think he may have tonsilitus. We are just watching toy story 3. hope everyones well xxx

ok so besides feeling awfully sick today the constipation is still there and now my butt is bleeding

sally there is a thread for people due in February this is for april... congrats on your BFP though H&H9months

jeffstar what a relief! wow to getting a scan so early hun, fx'ed it'll show everything is fine :)

those who were wondering about symptoms, mine went yesterday but are back on and off today :thumbsup:, fx'ed its normal this early! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->