• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Hi all, Got my BFP on Friday with Frer - however, came up faint so tested again with a Frer on Saturday and test line came up slighly darker. Then did the duck again today, went to Boots and got a clearblue digi and tested when I came home - came up pregnant 1-2 weeks -yeah so guess I now do have to believe it. I should hopefully be due on April 11th - praying for sticky as I've had one miscarriage and one chemical and one little dd in between.

Hi all, Got my BFP on Friday with Frer - however, came up faint so tested again with a Frer on Saturday and test line came up slighly darker. Then did the duck again today, went to Boots and got a clearblue digi and tested when I came home - came up pregnant 1-2 weeks -yeah so guess I now do have to believe it. I should hopefully be due on April 11th - praying for sticky as I've had one miscarriage and one chemical and one little dd in between.

Yay! Due date buddy! :thumbup:

Congrats to the new BFPs and welcome!!!

Thank you all for reassuring me about symptoms coming and going. Feels so good not to be alone and to know that healthy pregnancies are the norm and not the exception (even though sometimes it totally feels the opposite!) Just gun shy after mmc and chemical. Feels like there is no way this will work. Was so jealous (in a good way) at the large tummies I saw at the baby shower. I so want to have a nice big bump and know there really is a baby in there. Scan is in a little less than 2 weeks and feels forever away. Totally afraid to take another preg test in case the lines are lighter. Trying very hard to keep myself from going out and buying one. Very glad I don't have any extras in the house :)

So happy to hear hCG levels are high Jeffsar!!

oh and ive tested again today and its as dark as the control line now. Ill upload pics later or tomorrow xx

Hello,
I would like to join, my edd is 04/05/2011

well girls, went to the midwife today - turns out my thyroixe (i've an underactive thyroid) needs to be increased, but HCG levels are high so i'm happy, for now! i mentioned the pain i'm having and she's booked me for an early scan on friday - so hopefully they'll find something cos i'm still not feeling that pregnant!

how's everyone else today?x

yey fab news about HCG , and only 5 days to scan :happydance:

i have a headache today :( but alex is keeping me entertained :cloud9:

i know, and to think i was away to book one today too! just got to pray now that they see something - i know 6 weeks will be early buti really need some reassurance....

welcome to all the new bfps!! x

ive officially lost the plot !! just cried to toy story 3 :rofl:

welcome and congratulations to all the new :bfp: xxx

ha ha you're not alone, i watched jumanji with my son today and was crying my eyes out at the end - he thinks his mummys gone mad! x

ive officially lost the plot !! just cried to toy story 3 :rofl:

welcome and congratulations to all the new :bfp: xxx

omg so did i lol i just watched it, im not the only one going bonkers lmao xxx

watchin the new karate kid now ill try not to ball at that lol xx

Hello all. Got my :bfp: last week and am due April 3rd. This is my first, so I really don't know what to expect.

Congrats Parkgirl! think we started TTC around the same time! (I remember having chats with you anyways!) congrats on your BFP hun!

Funny that we ended up in the same month xxx

Thanks ladies!! Congrats and H&H 9 months to all of you.

Hey ladies- anyone having any "fluttering" feelings in the uterus? I have been and it's weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->