• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Congrats Parkgirl and to all the ladies on this thread, this is most first too so I have no idea what to expect either.

MissFox- I haven't had any fluttering, nothing really. I would like to start feeling sick or something so I can feel pregnant.

I don't have any symptoms yet, does anybody else?

The only symptoms I've been experiencing are very sore BBs and being extra tired. Today was the first day I had some nausea, but it almost immediately went away when I had something to eat. Maybe pregnancy related...maybe not.

I told my friend earlier today I don't have any symptoms and she said don't worry when it happens I will miss these early days. I guess it's still pretty early though.

Hi Nadira

I am so scared today because the last 3 days or so I felt pressure in my abdomen, almost cramp like sensations (but different than AF) and really sore boobs. Today I feel nothing but sore boobs and even those didn't get sore until the afternoon.

I'm on progesterone so that could easily be causing the tenderness there. Just really hard to believe I'm preg at the moment. Feel like it's just a fluke and I was just only pregnant for a few days. After 2 mc's I'm just so darn paranoid! With my first preg I had light brown spotting and that didn't even phase me or worry me one bit. Man I long for those blissfully ignorant days.

I know it's still very early for symptoms but I'm a worrier and just can't seem to snap out of it. Really tempted to get a second blood test but then not sure I really want to know.

Hope the rest of you are a lot calmer than me at the moment, this post only needs one loony person :)

Bernina- I hope everything is okay with your little bean! FX'd for you that you are worrying for nothing.

My symptoms thus far: sore boobs, a little swollen ankles (water retention), a bit of nausea, and some fatigue.

With my last pregnancy I got started getting extreme nausea and vomiting at abt 4 1/2 weeks, so I'm incredibly thankful that it hasn't started this time around...at least not yet. I was miserably sick last time.

Hey Bernina

I'm sure everything is ok. I know what you going through, I had one mc before and it's always in the back of your mind. I keep taking tests just to make sure the line is getting darker. Here's to sticky little beans! Hopefully they get comfortable and settle in for 9 months. = )

Hey Nadira, we're the same EDD and in the same time zone, how cool is that!!!

Amberdawn, I have been meaning to tell you that I absolutely LOVE your profile picture, it is so classically beautiful!

Thanks Bernina! It took me forever to find a really good mother/baby picture online and then I put a nice dark border around it. :) I love old photos! Especially of babies in those long christening gowns. Just gorgeous!

Woke up this morning to fresh spotting. I don't know how much is too much or when to panic. I'm already worrying. What if it gets worse at work???

oh hun hope everythings ok ((hugs))
do u not have an outta hrs no etc??? if not go to the A+E!!!! they will hafta see u!!!

Thanks girls xx

My gp wont see me unless I book an appointment which will be for tomorrow or later. I have an appointment with EPU tomorrow for bloods so I called them and asked them if I could maybe bring it forward but because it's not got clots or heavy enough to fill a pad, they said there's nothing they can do so I just have to rest until my appointment in the morning.

My DF thinks that maybe it's because I was doing a lot of housework yesterday. Carrying baskets of clothes, bending to the washing machine/dryer, tidying up... that maybe it's just a bit of stretching and settling. I don't know what to think except that for now, it seems to only be when I pee, which I think is an improvement. It's hard to tell because I'm checking it every 5 minutes so it's not getting a chance to build up. But hopefully that means it's easing off? I dunno.

Little annoyance but because I'm in that sort of mood it's got to me.
The mailman put a notice in the door today saying "We tried to deliver your parcel but you weren't in so please come and collect it..."
He didn't even ring my doorbell and I saw him deliver the rest of my post. He absolutely did not try to deliver anything larger than an envelope. So now I have to walk to the post office to collect my parcel because my postman is too lazy to do his job. Normally I wouldn't worry too much about this but I don't feel at all capable of walking up that hill today. Sigh.

(I think I'm hormonal :haha: )

Hey I got my BFP last Thursday and a blood test to confirm, my gynea told me im between 4-5 weeks :) So my due date is in April I think, but im going to see my gynea next friday so then I should hopefully find out.
I am sooo excited!!
Yay!! Finally!!!

CottelstonePie - I hope everything is ok, fx'd for you sweetie.

DogCrazy - Crazy congrats on your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->