***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Delete him for sure MissFox. No reason having negative people as "friends".

Cami I am surprised you couldn't see your bean today with the external. I could see mine yesterday witha external. But so glad as was well!! Your out of the danger zone really so FX that you can relax soon. :)

Well I do have to say that I love my friends. I had 6 people within an hour respond to his stupid post about how dogs used to live outside for YEARS. And that it's a safety precaution keeping some dogs tied up because htey run. Regardless it was entertaining looking back on it.

Reedsgirl, I am so very sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Buttons, I have had a killer backache this whole week, went in for a scan Weds and all was well with little one. I also spotted brown blood off and on from week 6 to almost week 9. So while I know it's impossible not to worry, try to remain positive. :hugs:

Cami, glad the scan went well (at least for the dr). I'm sure if he could see little one then all is well and obviously they aren't worried which is always a good sign.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

I also had spotting from week 6-9 it was nerve wracking, but I am starting to believe that all might still go well...

AFM - I had my scan today... I videoed it and will post it in my journal shortly if anyone wants to check it out!

Well I do have to say that I love my friends. I had 6 people within an hour respond to his stupid post about how dogs used to live outside for YEARS. And that it's a safety precaution keeping some dogs tied up because htey run. Regardless it was entertaining looking back on it.

Yea, they have. Were you leaving your dog outside all day? or just for a short period of time?

I know that leaving your dog outside tied up all day is probably not the best thing for it. :\ But everyone's situation is different and sometimes it's just the way it's gotta be.

I was suprised with my last scan when I had the MMC as with Jake, I had a scan at 11 weeks and a few days, but because of my tilted uterus, she couldnt get a clear picture (and my bladder was too full :) )Therefore, I had internal scan. But with my MMC I was the same gestation but baby died at 8 weeks 4 days yet she could clearly see with an external? I wonder if my tilted uterus decided to flop forwards early on?.

I understand with a tilted uterus it can go back towards the back after birth, but not always. Argh..confused.com

As for my first scan .... 16 days to go!!! so so so nervous!!!

im so nervous about my next scan on thursday !! its at the fetal medicine unit over an hour away and i have to go straight after a night shift so will be exausted!!

U'll be fine hun dont worry. ive got my 1st scan friday xx

ok I am going to have to start a journal and put the whole story in there but me and my BF of 9 yrs got into it yesterday and basically he says if I don't give the baby up for adoption he is leaving me after the baby is born... still hoping he changes his mind he was very concerned about me last night and apologized for everything but needless to say I had a very rough day yesterday

ok I am going to have to start a journal and put the whole story in there but me and my BF of 9 yrs got into it yesterday and basically he says if I don't give the baby up for adoption he is leaving me after the baby is born... still hoping he changes his mind he was very concerned about me last night and apologized for everything but needless to say I had a very rough day yesterday

I couldn't quite believe what I was reading when I saw this, hope you are alright considering the circumstances :hugs:

I am fine if it came to that he would be gone not the baby... just sucks cause I love him ... just hope he comes around

cami- i think it might just be stress of the whole baby situation. dh and i are having fights too because of the pressure. it's a huge responsibility and so of course there's going to be bumps in the road.

hopefully you get everything figured out!

Hi ladies been popping in and out as wasn't too sure if march or April but had 12 week scan and I'm due 2 April. Although will be having c section soo not sure when that will be.

Hope everyone is well.

WOW! Where did his feelings come from? Were you guys not trying? I can't believe he would make you choose. Well, I hope he comes around for you too. I know it can be hard when you love someone to see them go. :hugs:

Cami I hope everything works out ok xxxx

I'm 12w today.... Went out last night in heels (a rarity for me) and woke up in the middle of the night with what I assume is round ligament pain really low down in my pelvis. Fine when immnot moving but sore to roll over, prop myself up, get out of bed. Maybe the heels changes my posture and put more pressure on my tummy.

Cami, I know I'm new on here and I don't know you at all but I really hope you're ok. If he has apologised since he said that then maybe he didn't mean it and it just came out in the heat of the moment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->