***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Ladies just wanted to let everyone know I had a dr appt today and found out I lost the smaller baby. The bigger baby does have a strong hb so I am praying all continues to be ok with this baby.

sorry to read that :( however, it looks like you still have a strong, healthy one in there xx

so so sorry reeds, hope ur ok xx

Buttons i bled all the way through my pregnancy with my daughter and all was fine. I also had a mmc in 2008 and had no signs, just dont orry yourself im sure alls fine xx

Thanks Tasha. I went into work after the docs and told my line manager and he was great about it. Told me to come home so I'm sat on the sofa now trying not to worry about it, telling myself that worrying won't change anything!

:hugs: Oh, Reeds, you ok?

I am doing better than I thought I would be...I am trying to understand and tell myself it all happens for a reason and that my baby is in God's hands now with my other angels. The baby hasn't completely absorbed so I will have to deliver when I deliver my baby. But that is a long way off so I am hoping andpraying I will have time to adjust to that.

You'll be so over the moon in love with your baby when you deliver, I hope you don't even think about it :hugs:

Had a tiny bit of spotting this morning. Praying it was because I had an orgasm last night (we didn't go too far as I'm still scared of sex a bit!)... Eek.. Hurry up scan!

I'm waiting til the second trimester, as both times DH and I had sex it's ended up with bleeding. :nope: It sucks!!! But i'd rather that then worry my head off with the bleeding.

Reeds.. hun I am so sorry :hugs:

Missfox- hope you are feeling better

AFM- off to dr now... had sex last night and no spotting this time so yay... can't believe this is my 8th scan already...will update when I get back

oh and as far as changing sinusus I am so there mine have been horrible this whole pregnancy

oh and as far as changing sinusus I am so there mine have been horrible this whole pregnancy

I thought that my sinuses were just me... I've had the WORST sinus pressure and clogged nose for nearly a month now!! It's horrible getting to bed sometimes. Also my nose has been bleeding more often.

YEY PREGNANCY! :haha:

Had a tiny bit of spotting this morning. Praying it was because I had an orgasm last night (we didn't go too far as I'm still scared of sex a bit!)... Eek.. Hurry up scan!

I'm waiting til the second trimester, as both times DH and I had sex it's ended up with bleeding. :nope: It sucks!!! But i'd rather that then worry my head off with the bleeding.

Yeah I'll probably wait til 2nd tri now. He still gets entertained so he can't complain!!

Just stopped by to wish you all the best on your journey, this time last year I had just started with morning sickness, and now I've got a 5 month old darling daughter trying to steal my keyboard! :haha:

Congratulations everyone! :flow:

Thank you for all the kind words and support ladies. I am doing better today. I don't really think it will hit me til I deliver this lo that there was suppose to be 2. I am happy I have one healthy bean and I know his brother/sister is watching over s/he helping them be stong for mommy. To top yesterday off I ended up with food poisoning and was so sick last night I couldn't move out of the bathroom once it hit...or maybe it was nerves I am not sure but I feel better today and I took some mylanta and it helped so maybe it was both.

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well and Cami I am so jealous of all the scans you get!! ;)

Good morning all! This morning is starting to feel eerily similar to yesterday but I'm hoping some ice cream will make it go away! I've got too much to do today!
Love when last years April mom's pop in and have their babies. So exciting!

back from dr... he did external this time and he said everything is fine... they were so busy and I couldn't see the baby he was pointing it's right there and I still couldn't see.... I have another scan next friday and if it is that unclear as long as they are not swamped I am going to ask for an internal to put my mind at ease... I felt like a bad mommy for a few minutes there as I couldn't see my baby... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yay I slept today so hope to feel better at work tonight. Pleased to come on here and see no more bad news for any of us, lets hope thats the way it stays now xxx

Aww! I'm sorry you couldn't see your baby today Cami but it is good that the dr says everything is good!

WOOOHOOO FOR YOU! ... I'm a couple behind but still! MILESTONE!

Reedsgirl, I am so very sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Buttons, I have had a killer backache this whole week, went in for a scan Weds and all was well with little one. I also spotted brown blood off and on from week 6 to almost week 9. So while I know it's impossible not to worry, try to remain positive. :hugs:

Cami, glad the scan went well (at least for the dr). I'm sure if he could see little one then all is well and obviously they aren't worried which is always a good sign.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

I'm frustrated. Some guy is questioning my ability to be a responsible dog own on FB. WTF. I think I need to delete him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->