***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

:shock: omg just seen someone due 1st june !!

Were the oldies of first tri now :rofl:

soooooooooooo tired have to go to work keep thinking I am spotting but if I have to squint to try and see something maybe I am just going crazy not having any pain or anything just want to be past first tri I don't think it helps that I couldn't see the baby on the scan friday.......I know I need to just stop worrying... things here have been a little better

Cami, :hugs: so hope your BF changes his mind xx

Wow :shock: June babies here already! LOVE that we're nearly at 2nd tri :D

Anyone else getting scared about their 1st scans? mines on Thurs and I keep having dreams that either its all gone wrong or I'm having about 5 :dohh:, really affecting my sleep! wish it'd hurry up now! :wacko:

me oo carol,..... we went through this in september then when he staryed coming aroubd is when I mc...

:( well try your hardest not to let this stress you out. Your LO is the most important person here now. I'm sure BF will come to his senses in the end! he's prob just being a boy and getting cold feet now its really happening xx

I was nervous about about my first scan but it was all fine. It must be natural to worry.

I'm looking for early April journals to stalk

yup. still jealous of everyone who's almost out of this trimester. i seem to have it in my head that the heartbeats stopped tho that's ridiculous cuz why would i still be sick? hopefully that doppler gets here soon so i can put my mind at ease. 2 more weeks is an awfully long time to wait yet!

cami-it's gotta just be the cold feet. i feel it from time to time myself where'd i'd just leave the baby with dh and run. it's a huge responsibility and anyone who wasnt' at least a little scared would worry me.

you can stalk me too :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...snowball-pinksnowballs-pregnancy-journal.html

I am so sick of people these customers in my store right now arguing... really do that at home not in my store

I feel so sick right now I just want to be at home in bed.... and I want to start painting the nursery soon..

I feel so sick right now I just want to be at home in bed.... and I want to start painting the nursery soon..

I DO TOO!!!! (the painting nursery)
:D

I feel icky because the fall weather is starting to get to me. I think i'm having severe allergies this year for fall. It could be the pregnancy too though.

Feel better!

has anyone tried ginger capsules instead of ginger gum or pregnancy pops for nausea? do they last longer?

no the dr gave me zofran so that helps so much... and I also use the b-natal pregnancy pops... find them much better than the preggie pop drops...

This might be a daft question but what are preggie pops? Really think I'd like to try them, am fed up of feeling sick.

I like the b natal as well. The green apple are my fav! I have found also that keeping my tummy from getting completely empty also helps a bit.

Preggie pops are like jolly ranchers with less sugar. Check them out here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->