***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I'm late April but welcome staplers of my preg journal (link in sig). I didn't do one last time so I'm trying to be a bit more proactive so I can remember how it was!

I too an itching to do some DIY but too ill to. We've just finished getting our loft converted so now we're ready to decorate and finally get a load of new carpets in upstairs but I can't do it and DH is too busy taking care of the regular housework.

Our spare room is full of junk after we moved house so I'm not even thinking about it just yet. So tired from work I jst get home, eat and fall asleep! Baby will spend the first 6ish weeks in our room anyway so we can get it done after the birth, not doing too much painting as we rent.

x

i'd really rather not do meds if i don't have to. i'll have to go to walgreens and see what they have. can't do preggy pops i'm at a call center and can't talk with a sucker in my mouth, but after friday trying to not get sick while on the phone i need to do something.

June babies already? Wow!!

I haven't had M/S for a week or so now, but the only thing I do have is large boobies ! Lol

I was nervous about the scan , but after having a heart to heart with my mum tonight, whatever will be, will be. I wish I was as optimistic as my Mum has always been..I tend to be a Glass half empty person, although I have tried to change my way of thinking,
recently!
I have an awful head cold with a sinus infection, so on mild antibiotics for that (7 day course) and just to add to it, I have a yeast infection!! Yeah (!) Catch 22..I treated with pessary but the antibiotics may cause it again..sods law!!! Men have it so much easier................

Does the grocery store make anyone else sick? Everytime I am shopping I have to rush out of the store and either my husband has to finish the shopping or I have to go back the next day, cannot wait until I can enjoy shopping again!

So, i'm having some issues with A. my own emotional self and B. my husband's sister.

She has been a little distant since we said we were having a baby, and DH asked her point blank today if she was excited at all about being an aunt, and all she said was "of course" and then quickly said she had to go.... sooo, it was kinda nonchalant and very ambiguous. Kinda upsets me!

I always grew up with a large family involvement and I guess that's what i've always wanted with my kids, and I know that DH's military moving is gonna damper that but i'd like to do everything possible to make everyone as close to my kids as possible and it just seems that she's not very excited about it. I feel like she has reservations or opinions that she isn't telling us...

She may just not be emotionally mature enough for any of this. She's currently 19 and spending a lot of time caring only about herself and her college life.... but... this is her family? But... i guess it is what it is. Also i'm an only child so I guess I just don't understand sibling relationships that much.

Also, i'm just being emotional, but it doesn't stop me from feeling these things.

Yay I only have one more nightshift to work and then I have 2 weeks off and then I have my scan! I cant wait to see our LO for the first time!

Not felt sick in the last 24 hours and turn 10 weeks tomorrow so hoping that maybe MS is coming to an end!

x

Preggie pops are like jolly ranchers with less sugar. Check them out here.

oooh i love jolly ranchers !! u cant get them here anymore , i have to get them from ebay imported :winkwink:

why can't you get them???? That's so sad. :cry: LOL

we had them here years ago (watermelon / blue raspberry :cloud9:) but they all of a sudden just stopped :cry: i used to get them all the time!

****rushes off to ebay to get some now!!****

i just bought Jolly ranchers , Nerds and gobstoppers :rofl: cost £14

so tired just want to crawl back in bed/// at least I am off work tomorrow so I can sleep some.... my sinusus have been going crazy still .. So BF and I have not had another talk about anything but he is acting better and like he might be coming around a little bit....

So, i'm having some issues with A. my own emotional self and B. my husband's sister.

She has been a little distant since we said we were having a baby, and DH asked her point blank today if she was excited at all about being an aunt, and all she said was "of course" and then quickly said she had to go.... sooo, it was kinda nonchalant and very ambiguous. Kinda upsets me!

I always grew up with a large family involvement and I guess that's what i've always wanted with my kids, and I know that DH's military moving is gonna damper that but i'd like to do everything possible to make everyone as close to my kids as possible and it just seems that she's not very excited about it. I feel like she has reservations or opinions that she isn't telling us...

She may just not be emotionally mature enough for any of this. She's currently 19 and spending a lot of time caring only about herself and her college life.... but... this is her family? But... i guess it is what it is. Also i'm an only child so I guess I just don't understand sibling relationships that much.

Also, i'm just being emotional, but it doesn't stop me from feeling these things.

Maybe there is more to it that no-one else knows... Maybe she has baby envy. I bet she'll come around. Could you have a heart to heart and tell her how you are felling?

I feel sooo awful today. Had sharp pains in side of my head and when I stand up I feel like I'm going to faint. Urghhh.
Also feel pretty sicky but that's probably thanks to feeling faint.

2 sleeps until scan and I couldn't be more terrified.

Maybe there is more to it that no-one else knows... Maybe she has baby envy. I bet she'll come around. Could you have a heart to heart and tell her how you are felling?

She does tend to keep her real feelings to herself a lot. I wish she wouldn't. No one ever really knows how she feels, but I kinda get the feeling that she wants everything to be about her right now. She wants the In Laws (her parents) to only care about taking care of her while she's in college, instead of being distracted by grandbaby.

I think that could be it, since she has displayed moments like that in the past. When DH and i were really struggling to get by his parents helped us and then his sister said something to us about "Well, mom and dad just feel like you've had your time, and now they want to focus on helping me, like they've helped you. They just think it's not fair to me." she was using her parents as a scapegoat to say her own feelings. Because we asked his parents about that specifically and they said no, that DH and her were their kids and they needed to help both whenever possible.

But DH says i'm paranoid too, so I could be making it all up! :dohh: it's so confusing when feelings are open and communicated well.

Yeah loads this week, good luck everyone! lots of lovely baby pics coming up :D

3more sleeps for me, SCARY! :wacko: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back