***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I'm having quite a bit of high back pain today, like in my kidneys on both sides. It's not like miscarriage low pain. Very strange and pretty uncomfortable.

Hey ladies

Good luck to All those with Scans this week!!

I don't have mine until a week on Thursday - time is going to DRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGG!

I'm so excited, yet so scared!!

xx

I'm having quite a bit of high back pain today, like in my kidneys on both sides. It's not like miscarriage low pain. Very strange and pretty uncomfortable.

Sorry to hear this, I hope you feel better soon. I get strange pulling pains at night when I toss and turn, figure it's normal, but still no fun!

I'm happy to be officially 11 weeks today! Advanced past the prune stage!! Two more weeks til my next scan, and then we'll consider telling more people!! As of now we have told my sister who is due one week after me, a few professors at school so they know I'm not bored to tears, I'm just sleepy from baby making, and a few of our closest friends. Waiting to tell parents, grandparents, other siblings, general friends until after next scan at 13 weeks!

I don't know when my scan is yet - it's driving me mad!! Though I should be grateful - I didn't think I was going to be able to have one :)

congrats on the 10 weeks to lots of yuou, I get my prune tomorrow! Cant wait til we start getting some 12 weeks scans on here. We are a quater of our way through now girls!

1/4 of the way :shock: its quite scary really! I'm still having trouble imagining theres actually a baby in there and yet its over a 1/4 of the way ready! hehe. Though puked again last night for the first time in a few weeks, just bubbas way of reminding me its still there! lol

and soon we will all be getting proper bumps to remind us!!!
decided to add the sweetpeas logo to my signature today the mc risk drops massively after 8 weeks so i am starting to feel more like its gonna actually happen now, just hope i am not jinxing anything before the scan!!

Welcome and congrats PLD!

choco I'm sure your not jinxing anything, I had it on mine the minute it was made, hehe! xx

Welcome and congrats PLD!

choco I'm sure your not jinxing anything, I had it on mine the minute it was made, hehe! xx

Me too caro, love the logo!!! Had to have it right away, maybe it's good luck?! Let's think of it that way! Happy to have a little lime finally!!

Aww congrats on the lime Jazzy! something v cute about the little lime! and yep lets think of the logo as good luck :D xx

I don't know when my scan is yet - it's driving me mad!! Though I should be grateful - I didn't think I was going to be able to have one :)

Me neither! And it's also driving me mad! Madly checking the post when I get in from work everyday. MW sent referral last Thursday & she said to wait 2 weeks & if I hadn't heard to ring up. But I'll be 12 weeks by then & if I then have to wait for them to fit me in I could be like 14 weeks by the time I get to see the bean. I'm just so desperate to know everything is ok. Half of me is utterly convinced nothing will be there when we go! x

Does that mean I am currently in the prune stage?! Yummy (!)

My scan is 2 weeks today....time ...... is ....... draaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggging!!

Hey ladies! Got back from a few days at my mom's house. Housesitting was fun but I'm happy to be home. I got to spend some time laying around and vegging out on tv.
Cami- I'm so sorry to hear about the drama. DF and I fight a lot these days so I'm hoping it's just cold feet and hormones!
Congrats to all the ladies moving up a week!!!
June already? Woah!
I get my next scan on Friday! I'm so excited to see how much peanut has grown in the last few weeks! And I'm excited that I'll finally make the announcement official.

OH And as far as preggie pops- I get the drops (all they have at the local natural food store) and put them into a bottle of cold water. After it melts away I have the flavored water to help me get it down- and it helps with nausea. I've found that the preggy pops only work while they're in my mouth- and they taste SOO GOOD!

Does that mean I am currently in the prune stage?! Yummy (!)

My scan is 2 weeks today....time ...... is ....... draaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggging!!

me too!!!!! 12 wks to the day!

came home today on fmla, tired of trying to hold back sick while at work. was just too much.

hopefully the ginger ale continues to work. will be buying some jolly ranchers as i'd really rather not use meds if i don't have to. so far so good

Dana- my doc gave me a perscription for some antinausea thing. I never even went to pick it up. I really didn't feel I was "bad enough" to be taking it. If I can't make it through the nausea how am I going to make it though sleepless nights and labor?
(not hating on those who do take meds, it's my personal decision to not take them- but I would if I was truly having a problem eating/drinking and could potential harm bubs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->