***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Dana- my doc gave me a perscription for some antinausea thing. I never even went to pick it up. I really didn't feel I was "bad enough" to be taking it. If I can't make it through the nausea how am I going to make it though sleepless nights and labor?
(not hating on those who do take meds, it's my personal decision to not take them- but I would if I was truly having a problem eating/drinking and could potential harm bubs)

i feel the same way. unless i'm getting sick multiple times a day where i feel baby's in harm i'll go on something. otherwise i'm going to keep finding "natural" ways to ease the nausea.

i have no clue how i'm going to get thru the sleepless nights and going to work, ick. however, labor i will be on lots and lots of drugs LOL

Hi everyone! just found this thread so thought I'd join you - I'm due April 14th! Its great to see so many due around the same time! xxx

Hiya! Congrats and welcome! X

1 more sleep until scan. I'm going to be a mess for the next 30ish hours. Eeeeek!

congrats pink snowball!!! wow the first of us to 12 weeks already.
Welcome jollymum, glad you found us!
I like the thought that the logo is good luck, much better than how I had been thinking.

As for the nausea which I thought had settled.....it is back with a bang this morning. Think I am really changing shape now as well. People at work have heard that someone is pregnant and they are trying to guess who!!! I had to choose my clothes really carefully this moorning when going out for post night breakfast with my team! I am fairly sure it shows now but noone said anything so they obviously think I am just putting on weight!! I am off for 2 weeks now though and then have my scan on my first day back so will finally be able to tell everyone.

Off to bed for a few hours now, have a good day everyone

Sazzle - are you having a nuchal translucency scan? You have to get that done between 11 - 13+6. That's why I'm getting stressed - if my dates are out (I think I'm further along than the EDD based on my LMP) then I might miss the window where they can take the measurement. It's annoying, huh? I saw my MW last week. I've been disappointed when I've checked through the post every day since she was here!! :)

Welcome PLD and Jollymum!

Cariss, I haven't seen you in awhile! How are things going with you and bump?

Yay Pink and Choco!!!! It is very cool to move on to the next week and get a different fruit! Just wish there was something better than a prune for the 10th week!

hey!!!

just got back from my scan, don't know how much ultrasound has moved on in the last 4 years but WOW the detail was amazing! Hands and feet and a VERY active baby, no wonder i thought i could feel movement, they were kicking like crazy.
Just one bean for me, thought its def not a bean now a proper baby shape!!

So excited and chuffed its all ok :D

Great news abz. Do we get to see pics? i love seeing everyones scan piccies.

Welcome to the new ladies, ill add you at some point today just feeding my daughter atm so typng with one hand.

Congrats on 12 weeks pinksnowball, great isnt it a big milestone

xxx

havent unpacked the scanner yet but gonna take a pic on my phone ina bit, frantically tidying up before the plumber arrives! lol

It's so blurred! rubbish camera phone, will def be unpacking scanner tonight:thumbup: and i'm now 12+3, new due date of 2nd april! I'm gonna be a really early one of us april girlies!:happydance:

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 17
It's so blurred! rubbish camera phone, will def be unpacking scanner tonight:thumbup: and i'm now 12+3, new due date of 2nd april! I'm gonna be a really early one of us april girlies!:happydance:

Yay our first 12 weeks scan!!!! Congrats Abz...looks like a baby!!! Its made me even more excitied.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->