***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Amazing scan pic 2ndtimeAbz! Hope mine's half as clear when it finally comes around.

It's so blurred! rubbish camera phone, will def be unpacking scanner tonight:thumbup: and i'm now 12+3, new due date of 2nd april! I'm gonna be a really early one of us april girlies!:happydance:

what was your old due date?

LOVE the pic!! So cute!

What a beautiful pic!
Congrats to the new fruits!
Cottleston- the anticipation must really be building now!

love the scan pic looks really clear. hope everyone is well today. I saw jellybean for the first time today on a portable scanner at my consultant visit. It wasnt that clear but to just see the heartbeat was amazing for me and made it all seem real. before today I was worried as Id not had any symptoms like m/s so I was thrilled to see the h/b. I have my dating scan on friday cant wait. :happydance:

Hey ladies quick question...anyone else experiencing a lot of back pain. My back is killing me! Has been for the past few days and I am some what crampy.

ahhhh... reeds... sorry about the pain but could be from the one baby not making it... sorry to say it like that but that is the only thing I can think of

Thanks CAmi...I should have thought of that. I am just worried if its affecting the other baby...maybe I should call the dr

if it is worrying you I would call the dr. the other baby was doing awesome at your last scan and if they thought it was going to affect the health of your baby I am sure they would have said something so try not to think that way

Thanks Cami...your right. He said even if my body does absorb the baby that passed Baby A should be fine. And yes s/he had a great hb at the quickie scan. Thanks girl

y w .... but trust I understand worry.. I am worried about the spotting even though I know that we :sex: the last 2 days and it just started this morning and I have no pain.. I just hate seeing blood

I can so understand that! I would freak if I was spotting...even if I knew it was from dtd. I am so anxious about everything. I so wish I could just enjoy this pregnancy!

I can't describe the feeling of relief knowing i'm into 2nd trimester. Even the girls that aren't conciously worrying, believe me it will make you feel so much better and even feel excited about whats coming!

Reedsgirl, I had a killer backache most of last week, enough pain for the dr to ask me to come in for a check up. All was fine and it was most likely just growing pains. But I would definitely say call your dr and then they can ask you some more questions (they asked me a ton!) and determine if an appt is needed.

I did find that sleeping in the fetal position with my legs curled up real close to my chest was the only way I could find any relief.

Best of luck and I hope you get some relief soon!!

Feeling like poo today. sour things aren't tasting sour but they help make me feel better. I swear- I feel bad every 3-4 days! Felt fine all weekend of laying around- but now that I have to do something I just feel horrible. I'm hoping it will pass in a little while.

Abz, that picture is amazing - one of the best I've ever seen I think! :D

I puked this morning. Haven't been sick for the last 10 days - urgh :sick:

lousie I seem to only puke once a week! I get really nauseated ever 3 days but I puked last thursday or at work and ten again today! UGH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->