***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Abz, amazing pic! makes me so excited for scan on Thurs :D, not long now! arrrr, why does time slow down when you're nervous or excited about something!?

Sandi, give the Dr a ring if your worried hun, thats what their there for! sure its just stretching but no harm in asking.

MissFox, totally following you in ms, seems to have died down then wham I'm completely hit with the pukes! :wacko:

Hope everyones had good days xx

Reedsgirl, I had a killer backache most of last week, enough pain for the dr to ask me to come in for a check up. All was fine and it was most likely just growing pains. But I would definitely say call your dr and then they can ask you some more questions (they asked me a ton!) and determine if an appt is needed.

I did find that sleeping in the fetal position with my legs curled up real close to my chest was the only way I could find any relief.

Best of luck and I hope you get some relief soon!!

Reeds - I've had pain in my back for the last few weeks as well but for me it's really low and seems to travel to my hips as well. I'm finding that sleeping on my side with a cushion between my knees seems to help. Not sure if you're experiencing a different kind of pain though.

I was referred to the EPU by my doc after talking to her about back pain and some brown discharge. We went for a scan yesterday and everything seems to be fine, we saw a little heartbeat which was just amazing. I'm just so jealous of all the girls who are nearing 12 weeks and having scans that are showing babies that really look like babies!

i feel really sick tonight :sick:
have done for the past few days really worse than i have done in a long time !

i think i just need a whole day asleep in bed i think :rofl:

careful with that! I had 3 days just laying around and now I feel horrible. Sigh.

Sazzle - are you having a nuchal translucency scan? You have to get that done between 11 - 13+6. That's why I'm getting stressed - if my dates are out (I think I'm further along than the EDD based on my LMP) then I might miss the window where they can take the measurement. It's annoying, huh? I saw my MW last week. I've been disappointed when I've checked through the post every day since she was here!! :)

Well that's the plan yep. Think they've just started doing them as standard round here from what mw said. I'm hoping postie will deliver a nice letter later this week! x

Cami - I just wanted to wish you happy 12 weeks for tomorrow!

I got my 12 week scan date through - it's on the 29th September! I cant wait...but i am also scared, i don't have good memories of scans after losing Freya :(

Hope everyone and their sweetpeas are well xx

There is so much DONT DRINK THESE things happening. All I want is my lavender chamomile tea. I asked my dr. and she said chamomile is safe. And all I'm finding is that lavender isn't safe if it's lavender oil- but the flowers (for tea) are ok. Anyways- I'm drinking a cup and it's making me feel better. I also added some lemon to it.

I miss nurofen!!
I have a migraine and I've had to turn the screen brightness so far down as the light makes my eyes feel like they're bursting.
Only thing that works for my migraines is 4 nurofen and White noise on my headphones. But nurofen is banned from pregnant ladies so I'm in bed and hopefully I will be able to sleep it off. :(

Seems to be the day to be sick! Today was the first time I actually bought anything up, wasn't expecting it either, wasn't pleasant :nope:

Had my midwife booking in appointment - same midwife as the last 2 times, which was nice!! SHe took all my bloods, and what was meant to be a quick consultation ended up dragging as I asked " How are you?" and ended up getting her life-story about acting and now I kinda got myself in the position where I agreed to go watch her at a play she is acting in .. LOL!! Only I can get myself in these situations!

She weighed me and I could not believe I haven't yet gained any weight since the last time I was pregnant..Huh? So where had this bloated tummy appeared from?!?

Can't believe I never even realised how close we are to 2nd trimester?!! Eeek!

Welcome PLD and Jollymum!

Cariss, I haven't seen you in awhile! How are things going with you and bump?

Yay Pink and Choco!!!! It is very cool to move on to the next week and get a different fruit! Just wish there was something better than a prune for the 10th week!

Hi, thanks- am doing good :) Am now 9 weeks with just 3 left till i can tell everyone- i hope they come fast! :)

Feeling fat this week, pants are tighter & i have been so thirsty!! Been tired this week too, maybe baby is having a growth spurt? :)

How are you going?! Sorry i've not been past the other thread.

ok so spotting stopped right after my post this morning.... I have my 12 week scan on friday and can't wait....... yay

one of my friends loaned me her doppler so i got to hear baby's heartbeat tonight *beam* 184-190!!! the placenta sounds like a wind storm in there, lol

anyone who's on facebook it's recorded and will be up shortly if you want to listen!

KICK FBs BUTT DANA! I WANNA HEAARRRR! hahaha. I'm getting excited to make the official FB announcement on friday.

Also, VERY happy to hear the spotting stopped cami.

KICK FBs BUTT DANA! I WANNA HEAARRRR! hahaha. I'm getting excited to make the official FB announcement on friday.

Also, VERY happy to hear the spotting stopped cami.

my amazing dh managed to make it a video file so i got it uploaded! sooo cool to be able to do this at home whenever i want :cloud9:

dana that sounds amazing, would love to hear our little bean but I am too much of a wimp having never had a scan, justt in case I cant find anything! Not long now though til we get to see it....only 2 weeks! Its going so slowly!!!
Slept really late this morning and woke up laying on my front, my pre-pregnancy sleeping posistion! I am paying for it now though with very sore boobs!!! LOL

Have a good day everyone, I am treating myself to a manicure later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->