***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

i feel really sick tonight :sick:
have done for the past few days really worse than i have done in a long time !

i think i just need a whole day asleep in bed i think :rofl:

I'm the same, feeling so sick since Saturday and not able to go to work because it's so bad, the doctor gave me some tablets but i really don't want to take them. I thought the sickness was supposed to ease by 12 weeks?

Its scan day. OH is playing on his xbox and I'm soooo nervous. I was hoping he'd be better at distracting me this afternoon.

Hi, thanks- am doing good :) Am now 9 weeks with just 3 left till i can tell everyone- i hope they come fast! :)

Feeling fat this week, pants are tighter & i have been so thirsty!! Been tired this week too, maybe baby is having a growth spurt? :)

How are you going?! Sorry i've not been past the other thread.

I feel on the fat bit!!! :dohh: Been tired too, restless nights, so I don't feel like cooking properly or going for walks so what can I expect! Week 9 and 10 I was getting more nausea which was great but that has tappered off so of course that has me parnoid and I have another week and a half til my next apt. I also can't wait for that 12th wk mark!

You know, ladies, I've been thinking a lot lately, and I think I should start getting to know you all and chatting with you. I think the number of conversation pages in the thread overwhelmed me at first, so I jumped in with the May Mommies. I have my first ultrasound tomorrow morning, so I'll know my due date for sure. I'm pretty sure it's May 2, but knowing my children and their history of not making it to their due dates, I'm bound to have a little April Sweet Pea. My daughter was 2 days early and my son was 12 days early, so even if this baby was only 2 days early, that'd put him/her with a birth date of April 30.

Anyway, I think I introduced myself once with an April 29 due date, because that's what some places were telling me before. Either way, I look forward to getting to know you all because I'm pretty sure this little one will want to be an April Sweet Pea.

hi i dont regularly post on here, i saw my midwife yesterday at 11+3 for booking in appointment :) have to call hospital tomorrow to make a scan appointment
Great news is she cant see any reason why i cant have my homebirth too :)

Gertrude - My scan date is 2 weeks today too, can't wait! :happydance:

Brandicanucks - Good luck with your scan tomorrow, nice to see you on the thread! :thumbup:

:hi: Brandi, I remember you from early posts. I bet you end up having a April baby!

Jess, very brave of you for the home birth! Would this be your first home birth?

Yay for 11wks Gertrude!

Usually 13 weeks is the later end of the nuchal scan, the one where they look for Down Syndrome. I wouldn't worry too much about the dates. It's another sweet opportunity to have a glimpse at your precious baby, right?

friday 1 pm is my 12 week scan.... almost threw up this morning.... and boobs keep getting more sore.. oooooowwwwwwwwwww

hi girls, wow soo many scan this week how exciting. My turn Friday, suspense is killing me.
Nice to see you in here Brandi!
Im with you all on the feeling sick, been really bad this week.
xx

Hi everyone :flower:

I've just had my scan and I'm very happy to say all is well with baby :happydance:

I've had quite a lot of bleeding and tbh was waiting for the inevitable or so I thought but baby is very well and wriggly. Seems the bleeding was caused because I have a low lying placenta so I think I'll have to have a bit of a googling on that one.

If it's ok could I have my due date moved to the 13th of April please Tasha.

Good luck to all the up coming scans sweetpeas. xx

dana that sounds amazing, would love to hear our little bean but I am too much of a wimp having never had a scan, justt in case I cant find anything! Not long now though til we get to see it....only 2 weeks! Its going so slowly!!!
Slept really late this morning and woke up laying on my front, my pre-pregnancy sleeping posistion! I am paying for it now though with very sore boobs!!! LOL

Have a good day everyone, I am treating myself to a manicure later!

i've never had one like this before either. you have to push rather hard since the baby is so small and i have some fluff to get thru. ky jelly makes it easier and you need to focus on the side the baby's on. mine implanted on the right so you have to focus on the right and sort of angle it different ways too.

good luck!

:hi: Brandi, I remember you from early posts. I bet you end up having a April baby!

Jess, very brave of you for the home birth! Would this be your first home birth?

Yay for 11wks Gertrude!

Yes hun this would be my first homebirth, its my 4 pregnancy but the husband has been persuaded to let me do it this time :)

I'm hoping for a homebirth too jessop, but already and having issues with the MW - grr. I'm high risk due to previous c-section, very annoying!

Cami so exciting! I'm going friday at 9 I think. CANT WAIT! It really is scan time! We're all getting ready to make the move to 2nd tri! I was really feel bad yesterday and just am not my peppy self today! I hope it's not a repeat of yesterday and that I can get some more food in me soon. I'm hoping that since so many of us are bad it's just going with getting worse before getting better!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->