***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I haven't figure out a easier way if there is...it always takes me to the most current post as well instead of where I left off. Is that what you mean Jakesmummy?

Reeds - Sorry you are going through this - must be both physically and emotionally tough..I am thinking of you, hun.

Cottleston - Congrats on the great scan!!

sorry if I missed anyone elses scan .. I am whizzing by and it is too late at night..on the plus side no MS for 2/3 weeks now and headaches calming down, but talk about TEENAGE SKIN!!!! URGH!

Yes, that is what i meant! Glad you understood me!! It is just bugging me and I keep looking but can't find the answer!

Thanks hun. If you do let me know cause I would love to be able to just pick up where I left off rather than spend 10 minutes looking for it. LOL

I usually go back through the pages and use the time at the top of the post at the top of the page. When you log in/ open bnb it tells you when your last visit was and you can use that time to reference the posts... if you're gone for days you can skip back pages and use the time as a rough reference. but that's all I got- I wish it took me to my last post or the last post from the last time I opened the page.

i have a much easier way of finding the last post. i save it as a favorite every time and delete the old, LOL

If you click on the little arrow triangle thing that's in front of the thread name it takes you to your last viewed post x

Congrats on your scan cottles xx

I have my scan today and I'm
Very scared!!

I'm back at the hospital. My veins are rubbish so they couldn't take all the blood they needed yesterday. My boss kicked up a fuss about extra time off so I've been here since 8am to try and get into work on time. It won't happen but at least I can say I tried.

Anyone elses managers being incredibly unsupportive? I get no extra breaks when I hit a wall of exhaustion at 3pm, I get tuts and huffing when I mention appointments... I'm tempted to get signed off just because it's getting to me so much. I feel like I'm not allowed to actually be pregnant. I'm being punished for her not employing enough people to do the work. Hmph.

Hey guys,

Cottleson congratulations so pleased the scan went well,

MissFox congrats on hitting 12 weeks, such a big milestone

Reeds what a horrible couple of days so pleased everything is ok

Jakesmomy just click on first unread top left side once you have opened the thread!

I am off to get my haircut this morning and then am gonna spend a day at home, its chucking down with rain quite horrible! Managing to eat brekkie this morning though!

today is my 11w mark :)

2 weeks today is scan day :)

Me too! 11:20am on 6th Oct... Are you in the UK? 13 weeks seems a bit late doesn't it?

Mine is 11:30am on the 6th, we'll be seeing our babies at almost exactly the same time!
Yep in the UK too - tbh I can see why the NHS leave it to between 12 and 14 weeks so I don't really mind. Also my OH is away next week so it couldn't have been next week anyway.

At least there will be more to see if it's doing OK, and I have the following week off for annual leave so time to deal with it if it's not :)

Oh forgot to say my mum has started knitting!!!! LOL so sweet but wish she had waited til after the scan on the 5th just to be sure, I still keep thinking maybe it is all in my imagination....not had any urine or blood tests done by dr or midwife and not seen or heard baby. I cant believe they just trust me that I am pregnant!!!

Oh forgot to say my mum has started knitting!!!! LOL so sweet but wish she had waited til after the scan on the 5th just to be sure, I still keep thinking maybe it is all in my imagination....not had any urine or blood tests done by dr or midwife and not seen or heard baby. I cant believe they just trust me that I am pregnant!!!
I know that feeling! It's feel so weird doesn't it! Ah well, will find out soon enough I guess.

Hi everyone hope that we are all ok

Sickness hit for me at 10 weeks (thought i had been lucky & got away with it) i have been sick about 5 x since then, but i have the nausea feeling all day that i cant shift. I have bought the travel sickness bands but they dont work for me.

I have my 12 week scan & nuchal scan today, which im looking forward to & my 6 year old is really excited. I shall be buying essential bits as of tomorrow also hoping i get put forward a few days as well LOL.

Great news on the scan cottleston!!

Good luck today pinksnowball

Hope your doing ok reeds and getting lots of rest. :hugs: will update you edd on the list in a while.

Is there someone else that wanted their edd changed? ive looked through the posts and cant find it :wacko:

Im feeling supertired and moody today lol, duno whats wrong with me. My oh is doing my head in too, hes not helping me with the kids at all. I just wanted an early night last and as soon as my head hit the pillow my daughter woke. I then had to sit up and feed her etc whilst he was downstairs playing bloody ps3 :grr:

sorry for the ramble girls, just had to get it out lol

xxx

Hello ladies,

Do you mind if I join you all?

My name is Zoe, I'm 29 and mum to DS aged 5 and currently 10+5 with splodge due April 16th.

I only just found this site, and so far it seems much friendlier than another that I joined where I'm largely ignored :growlmad:

Umm.. what else to say? :blush: I'm engaged and was planning my wedding for May '11 but we've decided to postpone 'til I can fit into a fabulous dress again! I'm a qualified nurse. Wow.. This is hard! Umm.. I had a planned home birth with DS and am planning to do the same this time. I also breastfed until DS was around 1. And I really can't think of anything else to say lol!

Zoe 10+5

Of course hun. Always nice to see a new face. Ill add you to the list when i update later on xx

Hey,

Tasha, my new due date is the 2nd, but don't know if its been changed or not.

Had a very frustrating day y'day. In work as normal and then around 10am I started greying out, I neer actually fainted but the room kept spinning and I ended up lying on some cushions on the staff room floor (good job we sell soft furnishings!) for 3 hours waiting for it to go away with my lovely deputy making me cups of awfully sweet tea and bringing me food and lucozade. My DH came to get me after lunch and we went to the Drs but my blood pressure is fine and i'd eaten and drank and they couldn't see anything obvious!!
off work today as a precaution and am still feeling a little woozy - been taking iron as well so we'll see if that helps.

Hope they don't find anything too serious, it's so frustrating as i feel fine everywhere else just my head is on its own planet! argh!
Oh great I'm feeling dizzy again, grr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->