• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Well ladies, i've just popped in to say i started getting negatives after so i won't be joining you as an April due date mummy.

7dpo cheapo poundland test-faint positive

9dpo cheapo poundland test-faint but very slightly darker positive

11dpo first response-faint positive but fainter than before so, did a

CB digital later that day-not pregnant

14dpo cheapo poundland test-negative

16dpo cheapo poundland test- very faint positive

I am still getting symptoms though, cramps and backache, was convinced AF would turn up today but nothing, headaches, hot flushes, slight nausea and bloating. Pretty sure i'm not though as they would be dark enough now to get a clear positive on any test. Not really sure what happened. All the best for the next 8 months and beyond :D xxx

So Sorry for you SunshineMum! Big hugs to you!:hugs:

Cottlestone- FX'd that your little bean is okay! I know it must be scary not knowing for sure.:hugs:

SunshineMum, I'm so sorry about the tests not coming up with strong positives. I think if it were me and if AF didn't show up by Weds morning I would test again. Sometimes women metabolize hCG into the urine slower than others and sometimes the pee is just too diluted to give an accurate reading. I would be feeling the exact way that you do and that I'm out for sure, but I still say test again Weds morning with nice dark pee if no AF. Thinking of you. :hugs:

Cottlestone, I'll be thinking of you and best of luck tomorrow at your appointment. I believe the entire first trimester (esp the first 8 weeks) are a very frustrating time of not knowing, especially when bleeding or previous mc's are in the picture. :flower:

Hope everyone has had a nice restful weekend. No symptoms other than sore boobies this morning. I think I'll take another FRER tomorrow morning to hopefully reassure myself.

Cottleston- I hope everything is ok with your bean! I started spotting brown last night and still am this morning whenever I wipe...it is how all my m/c's started, but also had it when pregnant with my now 3 yr old. SO FRUSTRATING! I just moved and have found a new doc here, they wont see my until 8 weeks along...even to do bloods. My doctor back home is livid and thinks I should pressure them to see me. I was going to go back home to see my old doc, but he advised against any car travel over 2 hours. UGH!

I feel your pain girlie!

My boobs still hurt, but I feel like my bloat is gone and I am soo very worried.
Hope we have sticky babies...I am here if you need to vent! As I just did..sorry

AAArgh, that didn't work!!! the link is further back this thread - use search to locate it - sorry hun i tried!!x

Hopeful, copy and past this into your signature, but make sure to remove the second G in the [/IMGG] tag below. If I don't put the extra G in you won't be able to see the code as it will show as an image.

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/aprilsweet-peas-1-1-1.jpg[/IMGG]

Bernina- Yay! we do have the same edd, we can compare symptoms and changes

hopeful 2010- It was on one of the early pages I think maybe around pg 10 or so. I"ll check my siggy for the code.

SunshineMum- Sorry to hear that hun, it's not over to AF shows.:hugs:

bernina, good job one of us is with it today!! x

Babydancing, I'm so sorry that you're having to deal with spotting. Completely understand your worry, I would be feeling 100% the same. Just wanted to let you know that we're all here for you, feel free to vent your concerns. It sounds like so many of us are experiencing the dreaded "am I really pregnant, how can that be". I've never had a viable pregnancy so only have miscarriages to compare things to and start to worry myself when my symptoms in the mc pregs were stronger than this one!! :wacko:

Thinking of you and sending lots of extra sticky vibes to all the gals on this thread :flower:

cottleston- so sorry that your dr. wont move you up! But hopefully their lack of concern means that your bean is OK! It's got to be horribly frustrating! Take it easy today and hopfully tomorrow comes quick and with good news!

I couldn't even get to the dr. for over a week- but I'm going to see how quick they will check me out since everyone around me is convinced I'm further along then this month. I've had such horrible pregnancy symptoms for almost 3 months now and DF, his mom, grandma, my best friend and a few others that know think I'm further along!

Got scanned in the x ray dept this morning cos EPU was full of emergencies, they didnt do an internal but seen nothing yet again (from sat) Gotta go for an internal scan on Weds and then I think a follow up 2 weeks later and see where that leaves me. But hgc is rising so theres a baby there somewhere, there just not sure where!

Hope everyones well x

And based on my docs dates im now due on the 7th!

Ok- I just have to complain to someon right now. I have poison Oak ALL OVER! It's driving me CRAZY!!!! Behind both ears, back, wrist, and ankle! And the only thing that I've found that really works is $50 for a 4 oz tube! GIR!

Oh MissFox I'm so very sorry. Have you tried a warm (but not too hot!) oatmeal bath to help soften the skin and relieve some of the itching?

My husband used a product called Ivy Dry, got it in a spray at CVS or Walgreens. Not terribly expensive and it did help him.

Hi,

Just got my BFP yesterday - my due date is 7th April! Can't believe it, and definitely can't wait!!

xo

Congrats Kaygee!! We're not far apart, April 8th here!! Happy and Healthy 9 mos honey!!!

Got my first appointment scheduled....won't be til Aug 13th. Hope it goes well.

I had a major wave of nausea come over me this morning while eating breakfast. Was able to breath through it and didn't vomit thank goodness. Doing well most the time so hopefully I won't suffer with all day "morning" sickness this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->