***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Sorry you didn't get a picture!!! Not ok! I would have demanded one. (I'm also in the "don't mess with my prego hormones" stage... always).
I'm excited for tomorrow. woohooo!
Hi Pink!

ohhhhhhhh me to!!!!!!!!! :growlmad: :haha:

I also think it's bull Snowball-- I think that first, they should not have commented on your weight being the reason they can't get a good picture. That's not how those things work. Second, it's unprofessional.... he/she isn't your nutritionist, so they have no right!! But that's just my high horse. I'd be sooo livid if I was treated like that. But then again, like I said before, i'm pretty bitchy lately. I'm ready to cut heads off left and right at the drop of a hat. lol

I'm pretty bad. It's like "DONT LOOK AT ME THE WRONG WAY!" Poor DF. I'm either screaming or crying at him! I try to be good with him though- let loose on everyone else.

Well ladies, looks like I am officially joining you. My ultrasound this morning went wonderfully. There's only one baby in there, and Speck has a strong heartbeat. The technician didn't tell me what the heartbeat was, but I did see it. Speck is also measuring in about a week ahead, placing me at 9 weeks. My May 2 due date has officially been moved to April 27, 2011.

Attachments

• Speck 9w.jpg
    Speck 9w.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 12
Welcome Brandi!

Dietrad I am feeling better today. I see my dr on monday, I called this morning and couldn't get a friday appt like the er wanted but he said as long as I am not spotting anymore all should be fine. I am getting pretty bored at home. LOL. And I only have about 4 more weeks of work til I am done!! The new insurance kicks in on Oct 1 and I have no reason to work anymore!! YAY.

Tosha I also had my dd moved to April 12 but you can leave it the 15th is may get moved again. LOL

hey all

Congrats on all the great Scan news - what a relief it must be for you!

Well, I'm 11 weeks today - another milestone! I go for my scan a week today when i should be exactly 12 weeks. I keep having really mixed dreams about it and waking up in cold sweats!

I am so excited and yet so scared at the same time.

I'm also having a sh*tty time at work - way to much pressure and struggling to cope :( I really wish i din't have to be here as i know it's not good for me or the bean!
xx

I also had my scan today, all went well and I have been put forward a day, so my edd is now 15th April! :cloud9:

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 9
Sad Day-- I'm officially using a hair tie to get my loosest fitting jeans on. :cry:

Ahh well, at least I have a little more time with the hair tie. But geez pre pregnancy these jeans were always falling off of me.... I hope i'm not gaining too much weight already (i don't weigh myself... personal preference.) I'll have to wait until the officially report for the Dr on the 4th.

Also-- wondering scans!!! :D

Congrats Chelsea, Laura and Pinksnowball on your scans! :D Sorry you didn't get a pic snowball :(, sounds rubbish!

Sorry your boss is rubbish casey...sounds so frustrating! Try and stand up for you rights! xx

Soooo.....what an exciting day me me!

All went amazingly at scan

Bubs is measuring 12+2 or 57mm long, plus little legs! So I've been put forward to 12+2 and 5th April (please can you change date Tasha :)) it was quite chilled out and not moving that much until the sonographer poked it with the probe thingy, then put its arms behind its head like it was in a hammock! hehe. For that reason I reckon boy! hehe. After that it started squirming and bobbing around, AMAZING and so so exciting! still felt very surreal that its inside me moving around and I feel nothing! lol, so anyways some pics....xxx

Attachments

• Ultrasounds 12 wks 1.png
    Ultrasounds 12 wks 1.png
    243.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Ultrasounds 12 wks 2.png
    Ultrasounds 12 wks 2.png
    237.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Ultrasounds 12 wks 3.png
    Ultrasounds 12 wks 3.png
    244.3 KB · Views: 14
Beautiful scans!
Casey- I'm sure you're doing fine. Some women gain more than others. I've been weighed (and will be again tomorrow probably, if not the 1st) and last time it said I had lost 2lbs while not being able to fit into my pants! There is probably some extra bloat and if not- I'm sure you're fine. I was panicing about this this morning!! My tummy has erupted in stretch marks!

all these scan pictures are making me look forward to it even more...12 days to go!

Just heard baby's hb on the doppler! So excited, was really lovely too. The doppler's got two headphone ports so me and my OH got to hear it at the same time :happydance:

i have appointment with consultant next thursday, i think im gonna moan to him about today and see if i can get another scan :)

great scan pics everyone.I have mine tomorrow at 3.50 so ill pobably update tomorrow night.
I think ive updated all the dates just let me know if ive missed anyone etc.

Off to watch a film now, then bed night girls xxx

loopy so pleased for you! i am too scared to give one a go until i have seen there is something there!
so tired today but not sleeping well at night so want to go to bed really late to try and sleep better!
just watched the first in the new series of spooks, I love that programme, it is sooooooo good!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/KJ2703/bdfc0d44.jpg

Finally found a way to get it online with just 3G!
I love the lil hands!

I'm really sorry if it's huge I have no idea how to resize without full Internet access to the site it's hosted on :dohh:

All beautiful ultrasounds and babies, ladies!! I look forward to getting to know you all and knowing your babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->