***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

on a more friendly note, hey pink monki, where are u from in north wales? I grew up in RHYL!!

yeah ive changed you Abz. Im sure there was someone else and ive been through the posts twice and cant see it, just being blind im sure lol xx

I keep having little dizzy spells - not often, maybe one this morning and a couple last night - they pass quickly enough but are a bit weird

hope everything is ok!

welcome pink monki

just had my haircut and my hairdresser asked me what i was doing differently as my hair seems so healthy!!!

i kept waiting for mine to pass so i could get back to work, but in the end i just had to give up and go home! Hopefully i'll be feeling better by tomorrow as I've got my area manager visiting, fun!

I lost loads of hair after having my DD but then they found out i had a thyroid problem so hopefull yit wont be as bad this time!

apparantly you don't shed hair whilst pregnant like you do normally, so after giving birth you notice LOTS of hair falling out - it isn't, it's just playing catch up :)

hence hair looking fantastic whilst pregnant too :)

I'm back at the hospital. My veins are rubbish so they couldn't take all the blood they needed yesterday. My boss kicked up a fuss about extra time off so I've been here since 8am to try and get into work on time. It won't happen but at least I can say I tried.

Anyone elses managers being incredibly unsupportive? I get no extra breaks when I hit a wall of exhaustion at 3pm, I get tuts and huffing when I mention appointments... I'm tempted to get signed off just because it's getting to me so much. I feel like I'm not allowed to actually be pregnant. I'm being punished for her not employing enough people to do the work. Hmph.

That is shocking how you are being treated, they can't discriminate against you because your pregnant, if i was you i would go to the doctors and get signed off for a couple of weeks. I've been off work the last few days and my manager has been so supportive, probably helps that she has been pregnant before. I would imagine it would be horrible if she wasn't supportive as i don't want to be feeling so sick and taking time off but you need to think of yourself and bubs. Congrats on the scan, so exciting, hope mine is the same next week.

I keep worrying that all my tossing and turning in bed is not good for baby.
TMI but is anyone else still getting discharge? Mine kind of went away but this morning i leaked some milky stuff, sorry for tmi.

on a more friendly note, hey pink monki, where are u from in north wales? I grew up in RHYL!!

I'm not too far from Rhyl. I'm in Higher Kinnerton so just on the border.

Thank you for the welcome ladies :)

Yay! Scan appointment has come though - seeing the consultant at the same time (boo!) on the 7th :)

Well i had my scan!

NT measured 1.3mm so that was good (anything over 2.5mm is high risk)

they didnt give me a photo though :cry: he basically just said that the quality was rubbish because i was too fat :grr:

had my bloods taken for the combined screening (took 5 attempts!!!!!) hopefully get the results monday!

ooh and i have been put a day ahead so new edd is now the 4th April (can u change please tasha xx)

hope everyone else is well xx

awww sorry hun... my scan is tomorrow and hopefully I get a photo I didn't get one last friday... honestly think they were just so busy they forgot plus I couldn't see baby anyway..

aww that sucks that you didnt get a photo, im big but have always managed to get good photos, i think ur doc was out of order. ill change ur date later hun gotta go and pick lil man up from pre school now. oh and love the facebook status xxx

Well i had my scan!

NT measured 1.3mm so that was good (anything over 2.5mm is high risk)

they didnt give me a photo though :cry: he basically just said that the quality was rubbish because i was too fat :grr:

had my bloods taken for the combined screening (took 5 attempts!!!!!) hopefully get the results monday!

ooh and i have been put a day ahead so new edd is now the 4th April (can u change please tasha xx)

hope everyone else is well xx

that's a bunch of hogwash! i'm no small girl and my pictures were crystal clear! maybe he was just a sucky tech who couldn't get a good picture.
shame on him!

Sorry you didn't get a picture!!! Not ok! I would have demanded one. (I'm also in the "don't mess with my prego hormones" stage... always).
I'm excited for tomorrow. woohooo!
Hi Pink!

Urghhhh had migraine at work in brightly lit call centre. Standing up makes me nearly faint. Have spent most of the afternoon with my palms pressing on my eyes to relieve pressure and keep out light, and with my iPhone playing sweet White noise into my ears. I'm useless on the phones but can't go home. Short staffed. Wish I could afford to leave this place.

Snowball, I'm glad baby is doing well but completely agree with Dana, that's crap about the picture, the tech is obvious an ass!

Good luck with your scan today Caro!

Good luck tomorrow on your's Cami!

Welcome Pinkmonkey!

Reedsgirl, I hope you're feeling better today. :hugs:

Scan went well was put ahead 1 day everything looked fine she said baby was very active etc. Had my bloods done as well for the downs test so hopefully it will come back fine & i wont get a scare like i did with my son

20 week scan booked for 21st April - so 8 weeks away, feels like ages, then we get to find out if it is a boy or a girl

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/chelseaharvey/IMG00230-20100923-1535.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/chelseaharvey/IMG00232-20100923-1536.jpg

Cottleston I wish you could leave that place too!! It's too much! I would have had to quit my job if they weren't so understanding! Which is no good because DF is on disability right now (trying to get his SSI figure out for his shoulder). I'm just lucky that my busy season for work is picking up so more hours and LOTS more money- gotta try to save as much as I can and hopefully get a house before peanut is born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->